Can we trust women?

no.

/thread

Why

No.

Sluts

why should we ?

Women yes, whores no.

As long as you only plan on eating off their asses, yes.

Do we need to?

yup, women are people

They don't think like men, it all depends on emotions, they don't have rules in their lives, if it felt right they'll do it.

They're worse than kids.

Some, yes.

Ones from Central NY State, no.

You can only trust them to do certain things.

One thing you can trust is that they have a backup plan of men in their life.

This.

Of course.

You can trust them to lie, deceive, use you up and then throw you away.

no

You can trust them to bail if the money runs out.

Why are they so untrustworthy tho?

I cannot trust anyone that bleeds once a month without dying.

Because they think that they are "fragile" and could be easily forgiven if they act cute or use their reproductive organs as means of bargain.

They are, literally useless other than for sex.
Have you seen a woman pull a real argument?
Ask all your friends about their break-ups, divorced etc..

Doesn't she look radiantly joyful to serve in this manner?

Did you mean Thrust Women, then yes we can.

Watches at $ 0 why?

If you find a nice woman that hasn't cheated before (at least not that you know of), then trust her. You'll never be happy if you don't trust. HOWEVER, from personal experience, if a woman does betray your trust, even if it's not full on cheating, get out. No point in torturing yourself over someone that didn't deserve the trust you gave to her.

>They are, literally useless other than for sex.

Kind of a hold statement tbh. They're pretty good to talk to about emotional stuff, they're not great at reading maps thought lol.

Maybe you all just had bad experiences?

*Bold statement.

Fuck spellcheck.

Don't trust anyone from California or New York state.

I trust a woman almost as much as I'd trust my own dog. Almost.

No, they're basically Jews with benefits.

Men have to create a certain code for themselves to largely follow. Will I cheat on my wife? Will I steal that money? Will I be a supportive friend? And then we try to follow it or else we'll feel inner turmoil that course corrects. We can pinpoint guilt and its cause and most of us try to make up for it in some way.

Women have no code. They rely solely on emotion. Even the best ones--the ones with good daddy relationships who are book smart and very supportive to their partner--fall victim to this on a regular basis. The justify their shitty behavior so that they can do it all over again. And when they understand where they fucked up, they don't use it to course correct.

The user who said women are like children are worse is spot on--worse because they have responsibilities and power in society.

Sure

>talk about emotional stuff

have you ever had a good conversation with a woman about emotions?
i got more emotions from Crime&Punishment by Dostoyevsky then by listening to a woman.

Radiant

That's someone's daughter.

No
Trust her instead