Dead pool was a bad, dumb movie for bad, dumb people

Dead pool was a bad, dumb movie for bad, dumb people.

BAD

and

DUMB

(yuo)

In all honesty Deadpool was a movie that only appeals to sniveling proletariat retards with the sense of humor that is somehow even worse than the majority of moviegoers.

Even the adaptation from the comics, which are an entirely different matter, was poorly done. I sincerely hope that the writers of that pile of dog shit movie die with nobody knowing so they can fade away into history along with this truly magnificent spectacle of capeSHIT

*nods respectfully towards you*

They are going to make atleast 2 sequals. For the record I thought it was just meh

Honestly felt like a throwback to when Hollywood regularly made middle-budget r rated action movies with some humor.

Of all the capeshit released in the last 10 years, this was ironically the least obnoxious of them all.

ou()y

>I'm a patrician, mom, you wouldn't get it

Daily reminder that a large portion of Sup Forums loves this movie, and there's nothing you can do about it.

This board is beyond saving.

Deadpool was the cinematic equivalent of domestic abuse

But less funny

>.gif
>doesn't move
Why did you even fucking bother?

absolute shit flick

reminder that the vast majority of people that hate it can't articulate why they hate it without bringing up reddit or some form of fanbase

Can Sup Forums name a funny film without spewing some random """patrician"""" piece of obscure indieshit?

i hate it because it's disguised as subversive and different but in reality it's still the same old capeshit cliched story but with more "random" jokes that i personally didn't find funny. Also his personality is like a 14 year old scene girl with adhd

Humor is subjective. If you think Deadpool is funny i'd recommend Guardians of the galaxy

>tries to shit on someone's taste implying they aren't patrician but you are
>likes deadpool

The whole movie tries so hard to convince the audience that it's clever. The character acts like he's in a movie, which has been done so many times before, yet the movie acts like it's blowing everyone's mind with its meta humor. It tries to convince the audience that it's not like other superhero movies, yet it follows the superhero movie formula to a T.

Ultimately, explaining why something is unfunny to someone who finds it funny (or the other way around) is difficult. If you find it funny, it's hard to convince you otherwise.

that image is making me cringe more than the actual movie desu

It's a lot of things that have been done better, funnier, smarter, more effective, etc., all straitjacketed into the Marvel-format.

Same goes for the Winter Soldier too for example.

People are literally being distracted by bright, colorful outfits.

>It's an "user uses the word "patrician" to unironically describe himself when he is literally of plebeian birth" episode.

so?

it was k. definitely not my favorite movie and not my least favorite. it was just k.

didnt see the movie but OP pic is exactly how i imagined it.. i think i may have created that image with my mind

I want to see this graphic done with other movies and the viewer says a different thing in the second panel or something.