/heem/

Upcoming events:

1/13: LFA 1 - Peterson vs Higo
1/13: ACB 51 - Silva vs Torgeson
1/14: ONE FC: Quest for Power - Bigdash vs Prachnio
1/14: Invicta FC 21 - Anderson vs Tweet
1/15: UFC FN 103 - Rodriguez vs Penn

Other urls found in this thread:

mmamania.com/2017/1/6/14191910/ufc-report-ufc-207-trending-over-1-million-ppv-buys-for-ronda-rouseys-return-mma
mmajunkie.com/2017/01/well-that-was-quick-jacare-souza-meets-tim-boetsch-at-ufc-208-in-brooklyn
mmajunkie.com/2017/01/former-ufc-lightweight-champ-rafael-dos-anjos-says-hes-moving-up-to-welterweight
mmafighting.com/2017/1/6/14191924/trainer-cain-velasquez-undergoes-successful-surgery
twitter.com/MFG16/status/817607272213848066
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where's the NEWS

RIGHT HERE, RIGHT HERE

THE REAL CUTEST LOOKING 115er

VAN ZANT THROWS ON MAKEUP AND STILL LOOKS LIKE A MONKEY

WHEN I WALK BY DUDES DON'T FUCKING MOVE

Im 144lbs at 5"4

Could I fight at Strawweight?

infowars.com

Can she beat Felice?

"a full grown man"

Why did Rose JUST herself?

Gabi Garcia

>cruz won

I weigh 140 at 5'6. Let's fight.

she has qt eyes, but her face is just a step above normal desu

subscribing to the mentality that being pretty is the most important thing in her life was probably holding her back bro

back up dude

Seen her nudes ..her nipples look like they were painted on.

U BETTER BRING SOME OF THAT REAL SHIT NOT THAT SUSQUEHANNA WEED SHIT, THAT SHIT DON'T DO DICK DID I LOOK FUCKIN HIGH TO YOU COCK SUCKA

You're in my way

dudes I would lick her grainy anus every day after training. not many other female fighters I would say that about.

Is Megan a dyke?

do you trust this man with your dip?

Schaub is God

wouldn't want this guy handling my fucking food desu

you would never know

lmaooo

How many different identities does Adan have? First he was that dude that got arrested, then he was that dude on that dating website saying he was blonde and now he's doing a placement in a kitchen?

News:

>UFC 207 reportedly did over 1m buys
mmamania.com/2017/1/6/14191910/ufc-report-ufc-207-trending-over-1-million-ppv-buys-for-ronda-rouseys-return-mma

>Jacare fights Boetsch
mmajunkie.com/2017/01/well-that-was-quick-jacare-souza-meets-tim-boetsch-at-ufc-208-in-brooklyn

>RDA moving up to welterweight
mmajunkie.com/2017/01/former-ufc-lightweight-champ-rafael-dos-anjos-says-hes-moving-up-to-welterweight

>Cain undergoes successful surgery
mmafighting.com/2017/1/6/14191924/trainer-cain-velasquez-undergoes-successful-surgery

Grant me passage

That's the same guy tho

would you trust this jacked whiteboii with your chicken salad

Is Carla Esparza-Felice Herrig the most butterface duo ever?

Felice lost to Paige. Of course Grasso can beat her.

You would if you went to Kelsey's in Canada

I sure as shit wouldn't let him sweep my chimney.

>MMA Math

do it for her

You're in my safe-space right now

>mfw a black bull heems some beta white guy

This has potential

>It's totally normal for human beings to look like this

What is the best exercise for abdominals you fat fucks?

Desu more normal to be fully grown and that size than 5"4

low bf%

This triggers the fatfuck

New year new memes lad.

follow claudia's insta

this is what happens when you eat a whole roast to yourself

I like how when he went back to WWE he looked like a skinny little guy with deflated arms.

Are there no oldfags on /heem/ that can find the painting of Jones/Cormier in left screen?

The UFC tainted Brock's supplements

Where do you work? I need a job, my wife's son is dying

I gots it

Gonna take a min to find

YES! I need original

The North Pole

I work where the fatfuck Cruz fan can't because he's too fat to take ten steps under his own power.

How much is avg salary in usa

Respectfully step aside so I can go on with my affairs without any conflict.

15-20 dollars an hour

Lads im 5"4 144 pounds and im the smallest one at the mma gym i train it

They have me train in the kids classes and im still getting choked out. I dont know what to do

heem yourself

Lads did i ever tell you about the time i got heemed by a 5th grader in sparring because im literally 5"4

you're lonely though lol

Get growth hormone and other mexican suplimets

CAN YOU SEE ME NOW

CAN YOU SEE ME NOW?!

Perma heem yourself

Who here thinks USADA is a load of shit just used to discredit/get rid of fighters the UFC doesn't like? Have you noticed they never touch popular fighters or fighters who are on a roll such as champions?

Inb4 Jon Jones and Lesnar. Jon showed with the OSP fight he wasn't a draw and caused too much legal issues. Lesnar was doing a one time thing and took too much UFC cash. Hell cyborg was fine but then she declined a title fight and "suddenly" they found something?

>when you psychopathically shitpost on on /heem/ because you walked by a child on the street today realizing they could overpower and permaheem you

Hate that feeling lads

I have a gf, Adan. A real one. Not a fake been-pregnant-for-15-months one.

Its kinda funny but u will over use it and spam it like every fucking thimg so fuck off

I hate Ariel for ruining the surprise. What a bum.

>implants and that face
>those other girls except for 4

USADA is in Uncle Dana's pocket

Don't worry pal I know how to meme correctly.

is this really that canada sperg?

If you have to ask, you're new.

seriously i thought it was all just a forced meme!

JOANNA JEDZRECZYK YOURE TAKING EVERYTHING I WORK FOR MOTHERFUCKER

>not knowing the story

This can't be fucking real.

Define "kids"

A manlet losing to big teenagers is acceptable I guess, but literal kids? Da fuq?

Don't give up though bro.

Janny razor sharp on a Friday night.

dockdwarf bless

if you devoted every waking minute into trying to BTFO someone as hard as I have permaBTFO this poor young man here

you would literally never

EVER

achieve it, because it is not possible. i permashook him for the rest of his godamn life

>tfw dockbro is just jealous that dojo is in dom's purse instead of him

Poor guy. Monster Bless

USADA earns millions running the UFC's testing program, all that money buys influence just like it does with the judges and referees they typically pay.

Personally I think it's pretty likely that USADA turns over testing results and the UFC decides whether to take action. Agree with all the examples you listed and will also add that Rousey looked juiced as fuck against Nunes. Plenty more examples, it's all smoke and mirrors.

Lol little guy just serves it up and we spike it down

we could move some stuff in his head with all the time we spend there lmao

>tfw I was 240lbs even before strength training

Why is there upper limit on the heavyweight division? Why doesn't Dana add a no upper limit division?

>they never touch popular fighters or fighters who are on a roll such as champions?

Like who? They busted Anderson right after he made his big return,

>Jon showed with the OSP fight he wasn't a draw

Really? I'm sure that PPV did decent buys given that OSP was a late replacement for DC.

>Cyborg

How can anyone be seriously surprised she got busted? As if her turning down fights wasn't suspect enough.

fook off

>every other post is deleted

Get it together /heem/

Schaub bless.

Who would comprise it that isnt total cans? Hunt, Bigfoot, Brock, Carwin, Lewis are only i can think of from top of my head that cut to 265

Is Shaub from a rich family? He couldn't have made much money from his terrible UFC career, but he seems to be living pretty well.

twitter.com/MFG16/status/817607272213848066

Goldie's goodbye message on twitter ;_;

I hope him handling it so well, means he gets to come back.

You're most likely obese.