What is your preferred method of telling a girl you're about to cum when she's in the middle of a blowjob...

What is your preferred method of telling a girl you're about to cum when she's in the middle of a blowjob? Tap on the head? Certain phrase? Do you just blow your load and ask forgiveness later?

I always like channel my inner pirate and say "thar she blows" then grab the back of her head and shove my cock in her throat

I just say "Fuck! I'm cumming!".

Best way I've found, is to grab the back of her head and hold her there and bust. If she starts fighting it too much let her pull away as I bust on her face. Either way it's win, if she gets pissed and you actually like her just feign idiocy and say you like locked up cuz it felt too good.

>be me
>finally gets a bj
>about to cum
>my demented mind thinks this is funny
>"Here comes the airplane, open wide!"
>while making plane noises
>she has the most confused expression I've seen
>she leaves quietly
>I shout out of the window
>"I'm an air traffic controller!"
>didn't save the situation
>never saw her again

I literally just tell them. Depends on the chick though. If 90% of the time she just mumbles "mhm" while gagging on my cock, I stop telling her and just do it. Can't hurt to just say something.

I say "think about your dad" and then bust.

Usually say i'm getting real close when i'm like 75% of the way there, then tap her head twice when i do

Sock her in the jaw and yell "Pop goes the weasel!"

I've done all 3, I've also shouted "EXPECTO PATRONUM" and held her head there, but I usually just give a warning and then announcement, though ("I'm about to cum", "I'm cumming")

I will let you know when I stop being a virgin.

"Oh, it just dawned on me, we forgot to talk about this before we started. How do you feel about swal––".

I grab her hair & start thrusting myself. That way I don't have to come up with some weird, awkward motion. I find it a lot easier

I scream the power of Christ compels you while pulling out and jizzing on the face and tits.

Watches at $ 0 why?

Why no cross shape? Might as well bless her while you're at it.

I let my dick do the talking.

Cum in his mouth without saying a word becsuse you're a beta faggot and it's obviously a man.

If this is a round about way of asking how to get your boyfriend to show you some respect. He won't. You're a cuck.

Trips WIN! Did u finish user? Did she let you finish then or did she leave? I have so many questions. Are you a wizard?

Start reciting Rapper's Delight by the Sugarhill Gang.

connecticut?

I've tried but I don't have enough control. She just ends up looking like a painters radio.

"By the power of greyskull" grand back of head and thrust dock deep into throught "I am he-man!" Release my man gravy then give her a poetic pat on the head

Shout "Amageddon!!" and bast it down her throat.

Topkek to you young sir

Oh yeah I'm gonna cum

I used to just say "I'm really close"

My girl now just swallows I don't have to say anything, she just takes it like a champ.

Conneticuit*

"Damn dude you're gonna make me cum bro"

My girl can tell by my breathing

i just go like UHHHHHGHHHHHHHHH five or 6 times

Telling her???? Forgiveness???? Mods, mods, mods! We have underage retard beta fags in here!!!!

I usually just start crying.

I force my cock down their throat, grab them by the back of the head and unload. Most enjoy it, some are meh, very few hate it.

I usually just ramp up the dirty talk a bit.

Then see what happens. I like when the ball is in her Court to either swallow or deal with it how she wants.

She also has to be perceptive enough to know where I am here or it's just blowing where it blows.

I'm unable to cum from a blowjob.
sad life

I assume she knows well enough when I am about to, then will take me deep while swallowing without skipping a stroke.
As all good girls should

I know the feeling Sup Forumsro

topkek

Pierre?

i'm going to go with "tap on the head".

now, my new preferrred method of communication during sexual encourters

>thanks you

You are a wise philosopher. Well played my friend

Can't stop thinking bout yo dad

Like a kid knows what an air traffic controller is.

Made my day, lol.

You're gonna give me your dad's email address

Lost. Top kek

got nudes/webms/anything?

Not for you degenerates

post ass pics