Anybody else fuck a Gatorade bottle?

Anybody else fuck a Gatorade bottle?

Tell me this is normal? It sucks so hard

Jesus christ is it stuck??

Snapple is better. Smoother edges and interesting facts inside the cap after you're done.

you mean plastic and air? kys

no...

because my dick wouldnt fit inside of a gator aid bottle...otherwise, ye I'd fuck one

I did once, not a great idea, had to start while flacid and lube it before anything else. not worth it in the long run.

I will try that tomorrow

You have to put it in when it's really small.. I squeeze air out first so once it's in I let go and it sucks the blood into my cock.. feels great

I bet ur momma's real proud of you

No,mine cant fit inside.

I wouldn't tell her... that would be weird

now that we are on the subject of dicks in objects. Anyone ever tried a vacuum

Wtf is wrong with your hand. If you want to go that crazy you can always go with "The Stranger" where you sit on your hand until your numb then fap.

Try cutting a hole in the bottom of it to release the suction.

Doesn't that hurt?

Lol
I've done that shit too
I've always wanted to try fruits
But it always seems like a hassle
Like a melon with a hole or a cucumber hollowed out
And then put them in microwave for a little warmth
Anyone ever try fruits?

The suction is the best part.. hurts a little

No, but I fucked a plastic bag filled with vasoline that was placed between the mattress and the frame when I was 13.

Don't want to sound like an ass, but it can't fit.

does it feel good? am I missing out on something?

No sounds good though. Why hollow it out?

yes, and Violet is a wonderful sucker
I can adjust her suction any time I want and she makes me cum in just a couple minutes if done just right

No because my dick head is wider than the mouth piece when I'm erect, so I couldn't even if I wanted to. That and I'm not a faggot.

This nigga doesn't get it
Read boy

No but I've fucked a hollowed out cucumber

This... kek

I've used a banana peel. Less work than the cucumber plus you get your potassium fill

Okay, so why would I stick my dick in a bottle flaccid if I know it won't fucking fit after I get hard?You think I want to get it stuck in there being retarded like yourself? I think not.

Once you are limp it falls out... all good

dont do it. you will get stuck and have necrosis penis.

do you actually put your dick in it?

My dick isn't small enough to fit it inside a Gatorade bottle faggot

my dick gets stuck in a doorway

I've tried before but it doesn't fit unless I put it in flaccid then get hard, but then it's painful and I'm not into that.

Feelsbad

Not even the tip of my penis fits in a Gatorade bottle.... What the hell. What's your penis girth, OP?

I know someone who put his dick in a the mouth of a 2 litter Mountain Dew bottle and couldn't get it out after his dick got hard.

He had to go the hospital to get it the bottle cut off.

what
why not just wait until he was flaccid then pull it off

the neck of the bottle acts like an extreme cock ring preventing the blood from draining and letting the penis go flaccid. only way is to cut the bottle