How to crack a girl?

How to crack a girl?

See... there's this girl I'm going out with soon. We've talked for a couple of months and she's sent over some pics (no nudes, she told me she's never done that and would not like to)

She's kind of "innocent" when it comes to sex-related stuff, so to speak. From what I can gather, she's a virgin. Not only that, but she doesn't seem too open to try things. The other day we were jokingly talking about fetishes and stuff and even the most simple of those seems to creep her out. She's so fucking cute, has a nice rack and even got her nipples pierced, and I want her sooo bad

How do I get to fuck her like an animal and show her a world of sex and pleasure without making her run away from me?

bumping with this qt

>pierced nipples
>virgin

oh user

I KNOW ITS A FUCKING CONTRADICTION MAN

Basically this

Your dumbass is getting played.

Make her cum. She looks like a cock whisperer. I wouldn't worry about it.

Why do cute girls have to ruin it with tattoos and piercings?

trust me man, I've talked enough with her to know. but... let's assume there is a possibility of what you say being true, what would be the best way to proceed?

i think piercings are hot. tattoos, not so much

you're the virgin you fucking retard. shes not a virgin by far if her nips are pierced. period. how fucking stupid are you. lol

look you idiot women like fucking virgins just like us. shes got mileage just put it in then tell her after like an alpha would do

i'm not a virgin, you cunt. ok lets say she's not a virgin. then, she's clearly very inexperienced and not very open to trying sex related things. the virgon thing is just a conclusion i made from months of having talked to her. shit

*tell her that you're a virgin. as if she hasn't already sensed this

Well, you sound like a creepy beta, so chances are you're not going to fuck her.

if you're not a virgin, what does pussy feel like?

L-like bags of sand...

>this

look u colossal pussy alpha is going straight to the pussy fuck the talkie talk all bitches do is talk

like...
bags of sand

sounds legit to me

>How do I get to fuck her like an animal and show her a world of sex and pleasure without making her run away from me?

If you have to ask then you've already failed.

look guys i'm being fucking honest here...
i usually go straight for it. but i'm overly cautious bc this bitch is weird as fuck and i don't want to blow my chance and scare her away. that is the issue

You're not going to fuck her. There is no issue. Accept it

correction
>im virgin
>how does i get first fuck

answers put ur lips on that bitch then kiss her neck give some head because ur virgin ass probably wont get her wet

>and even got her nipples pierced

boner killed and destroyed and incinerated.

and depression insues, because such a good girl is going to date a fuckin' nigger like you.

then shag. do not tell her ur a virgin until after ur terrible sex just when its done and she realizes how terrible it was because from that moment forward you can manipulate her emotions

Sauce op?

her name's alicia...
can keep dumping if you want, seeing as this thread didn't work out for me lol

>seeing as this thread didn't work out for me
well, nothing ever does heh?

Take your time, ask her if she's alright with the stuff you want to do. But don't wait to try things: be assertive in what you want. Make it clear that you care about her and want her to be comfortable, but also make clear what you'd like and don't be a pussy. This should appease her whether or not she's actually a virgin.

kek

thanks user

No problem. That's what worked out for me and my girlfriend, at least. Good luck Sup Forumsro

This, IF you ain't a virgin yourself. This is because you kinda have to present yourself in a proper way to her (being confident, caring et cetera). If you are unsure yourself she _will_ catch wind.

I always remember sth. a friend told me once: Every woman wants to release her inner whore. And I think it's true, but some need time and caring while some can be read as an open book.
Be nice to her but don't be a pussy if you want something from her. In other words: Take what you want while respecting her.

Get the FUCK off bee

stfu virgins everywhere oh god
>respecting women
good one user

>she's a virgin
>got her nipples pierced
Ahahahahaha

Luckily for me (?), all the girls i've been had their inner whore skin deep hah

Hate to break it to you OP, but you're Autistic. She's definitely not a virgin, and she's probably just using you for fun.

>even got her nipples pierced
>virgin
SHE'S LYING HER ASS OFF.
Probably just trying to keep you at a distance because she doesn't want to fuck you.

i think if that were the case she should've avoided a date at all costs. plus she was the one who asked

Maybe she's just using you for food.
How many times has she paid?

we've only gone out once and she insisted on paying her part. we're going out again this weekend and later this month we may go to a concert together

Her wanting to go out doesn't mean she wants to sleep with you. The fact that you said she seemed put off by the idea of sex suggests that she doesn't see you in a romantic way.

My guess is that you're some overly empathetic person, and because of this you make her feel good, so she probably just wants you as a friend.

Double x chromosome detected.

never asked her directly mind you, i just "probed" with some strategic questions and conversation topics.

Anyway, there is a chance of what you said being true, since i fell for her pretty hard and i'm afraid to scare her away. that said, i think i'm going for it next date. we're actually going someplace near my house so i'm going to see if she wants to come back with me - her answer to that'll probably tell me all i need to know haha

you've got some growing up to do. not everyone wants to fuck like an animal. find someone who likes what you like and stop trying to change people.

just be confident op bitches love confidence. my girl was just like that. now shes fucks me in the ass with a strap on

haha made me think about her reaction when she found out what pegging was

Be too slow and she will think you are her gay friend. Ask her out.

Dude just hang out with her. Eventually you'll two be alone being little fags and then you'll get to fuck. Whatever happens happens

Make her fall in love with you then you can do whatever you like. The question is do you have the skills to do it?

Pic related. Currently in the process of getting this qt obsessed. She was shy virgin too. Already banged a few times and she's getting slutty now. She's coming over tomorrow evening again.

Done this with a handful of girls now. They've cooked me food and washed my clothes at times. Regular sex for as long as you want to keep going. The trick is to get them to fall in love quickly and never call them your girl friends. Never go mutually exclusive. It's normally best to break it off after a few weeks before you get to deep.

tl;dr
Op is a virgin
She is DEFINITELY not
Op is in love with a girl that friendzoned him.
He has a chance to fuck her
only problem is he is a virgin beta.
source -> i was there.
my advice to you is... use your position. show other girls that one hoe is interested in you. use that. fuck with one for some time. just fucking lose your virginity faggot.

wow what a qt, congrats user. thanks for the advice

i'm not a virgin but whatever. i'm wary to the point of being a fucking beta though. it must end

why are you sending this mesages to yourself. and why is there harry potter being licked by some dude?

Can you make it any less obvious that you're a beta faggot...
Females don't fall in love quickly especially females that don't look like donkeys
OP is also a beta cuck
Lastly, texting females shit like you did is literally the most pussy thing you can do, at least have the decency to say it to their face.

all these words and you literally said nothing

What are you on about?

even if you 'fucked' a girl 2 times, you are still a virgin. i had sex with 2 girls in my life. one was a prostitute -2 times one my gf for 4 years - about 2 k times + all fetishes like pissing, bdsm, rape, public, all except really hardcore stuff and threesomes.
my boy. let me tell you a secret. i feel like a virgin.

This. No matter what you think you know, OP, you're getting played. It's obvious.

Fuck me lads. Did we both have a big bowl of retard-puffs for breakfast?

On iOS: Grey= Recieved Blue= Sent

She's sending those to ME ya pair of pillocks.

There isn't. Cut bait and move on. All you have waiting for you is bullshit.

Im British. Thats how we roll.

Take the fucking hint, OP. Never stick your dick in crazy.

A wise man once said
>Boopity bop boop boppity boo,
>if she won't give it up, give her the quadloo-Bill Cosbpy

op getting played soooo easily

Listen to this guy.

Unless you plan on dating her I'd you're wasting your time

but crazy pussy is the best pussy. that's why i'm so fucking infatuated

whats ios. you use that on your i-computer? dont answer that. i dont want to talk to you. fagget

Great work user, all the haters are just jealous basement dwellers..

Dump

Also its 'any more obvious' not 'less' you fucking bollard. No wonder you guys can't get girls. You can't even use the English language correctly.

>then, she's clearly very inexperienced and not very open to trying sex related things
>pierced nips

OP, you're a fucking moron

Cheers dude.

It better be the one on the left bro

i remamber whan i was in school too. and i was a beta virgin faggot. trying to fuck experienced girls who played with me. just like you OP

Nah man, right. She's 6"0 and I'm 6"3. Left is a short ass. Not my thing. I like those long legs. Both of them are 19. fyi.

"Trying means you already failed"

I only started doing well when I got to uni. Girls in school knew me for too long and at uni you can reinvent yourself.

You mean the one who looks totally young? Paedofag detected

Both 19 + in uni.

You're a creepy motherfucker

she had so many dick you could make a road from syria to paris out of them. and back.

I'm still a fucking beta until I get a drink in me tbh.. so many people underestimate it's pulling power

Wife was a virgin when we first met, 5 fucking years it took me to get laid.

>She's kind of "innocent" when it comes to sex-related stuff
>she doesn't seem too open to try things

yeah, with you.

thats what you think loser. fucking kek. get a load of this guy.

Yeah well it's hardly his fault, girls just pick and chose based on what they like but still lead other on whilst doing so..

op, look at this guy, you don't want to be him

*choose, others

My bad.

Take it slow, do only what she wants. When you get the chance, eat her out and do it well. Make her cum, if she can handle it don't stop when she does.
If you can consistently make her orgasm she will absolutely do anything you want her to.

>Wife was a virgin when we first met
I'm sure she was user, I'm sure she was...

watch less anime, my friend.

I don't actually watch anime, is that bad?

Don't listen to this guy. Eating pussy causes cancer. NEVER go down on a girl.

Also OP, don't ask if she wants to come inside in some pathetic way, you need to make yourself seem confident and in control. Say 'let's go inside' or something instead, and take charge of the situation. This is why you're in the situation that you are.

ok than, on a serious note. do you really think this virgin faggot can make her love him by just eating her out? thats probably what she does everyday with 10 years older guys than op. get real fag.