Tinder

>Be Pajeet
>Tinder in Canada, meh results
>Change location to Stockholm, Sweden
>Every girl is a match
>Girls message first

No fucking way, are the memes actually this true?

Anyone want to book a ticket to Sweden with me?

Swedes are the worst people on earth

proof?

did you actually close even once?

Show proof.

how about you stay there bud.

Also the quality of girls on there seems to be a lot higher in Sweden

I've got the "passport" thing since I got a subscription, any requests for locations fellas?

Also, has any non white gone to Sweden? Is it actually like this?

Dude I match maybe 1/20 chicks here, every single swipe in sweden is a match

>Girls message first

Those are what we call "bots", you faggot,

proof?

indians/pakis are the lowest of the low here and in sweden

Be sure to wear 2 condoms if you fuck around, I was really nervous after fucking one Swedish white slut in Stockholm even with a condom on.

Checked myself 2 times just in case. With the rapefugee influx, I bet the HIV rates are off the charts.

Have fun though nigga.

Lol. Listen, cupcake.

You might get a drugaddict or a newly arrived MbengaMbenga.

Keep struggeling.

Does this work? There used to be a counter that showed the total matches but I can't find it
ID change becauce phone

Double bagging causes friction and is worse than just wearing a single condom.

>Also, has any non white gone to Sweden?
Yes, several million military aged males.

You probably look like somone who would waste money buying them things

I have bad news for you son.

What picture are you using?
I refuse to believe that anyone, even a female Pajeet, would be interested in a male Pajeet.

I know faggot, I mentioned 2 condoms for a reason that be vary if you fuck around in the club scene. I fucked her with one condom but holy shit I felt nervous afterwards. Swedish women are truly the biggest whores and it's true they don't like white sweds, the only reason I had score is because I am Russian and bitches love slavic cock.

I'm Pajeet, not Patel. Something something bro tier

I can hardly feel anything with one condom on.

Seriously, I thought this was just a meme. What's causing Swedish girls specifically to want to fuck a coloured dude?

Also any other cities worth trying this in?

It's a shame the Swedes will be extinct soon. Their girls are the most attractive in the world.

You're forgetting this tho.

Nigga just seeing the partial convos in that pic, I can tell you those are bots. No chick messages you "Hey are you free tonight here's my number", every chick I've fucked on tinder I've done banter with first and then gotten their number

how many of them have said they want to fuck you though.

Can you upload a picture? My girlfriend wonders how you look like. We can fly you over if you want too.

Swedish white guys are lacking severe masculinity and generally look like faggots. Seriously, look it up I can't make this shit up.

>Double condom meme
Only way to avoid HIVs around here is to not have sex outside of long-lasting relationships.

Hey, does the subscription get you more matches?

I use to get 10 a day easily and now get like 1... How fix?

Every time some shitskin gets bot messages on Tinder they get so excited, it's really cute.

I look like that in Canada too, and the US, and everywhere else. I was just thinking it would be funny if I tried Sweden, and my # of matches skyrocketed

You've got 5 minutes to explain this before I book a flight to find out myself.

99 problems. Obviously some are going to be bots, I'm not dumb gypsy man

this cant be true

not pure white girls

how do I wake up from this

I like to fuck girls unlike you fag swed boy. I know you love fucking guys but I don't swing that way.

What kind of white woman would want to date an Indian?

Holy kek.

Stop being a sperg, and get the white somebody yourself

DESIGNATED

Those are bots my yet to be housebroken friend.

>your only non bot match is a shit skin

Lol just within the country

>matches in the southwest California, okay but not terrible
>matches jet he Midwest off the hook
>corn fed fatties messaging me like there is no tomorrow

the Midwest is plebs

The worst part is they're basically breeding Islamic Uruk-hai. They'll have the same smug, self-righteous, stridency of leftist Europeans, combined with the ethnocentrism, and hatred of Muslims. They'll also be slightly less dumb as the effects of Muslim inbreeding are reduced.

Tinder bots bro.

A girl, who likes to shit out in the open ?

Only way you swing is back to Russia sucking some slav cock.

Stop being ugly user

Haha, they have that *used-up" look too.
The stereotype cannot be this true.

Are you really this stupid? My point is to get a stable girl to fuck, not to become a faggot.
Enjoy HIVs

One that's going to get raped, or as they call it:
The Bengal Breakdown
The Bangladesh Butt Blast
The Delhi Dance
The Pajeet Pancake
The Soolangda Sandwich

> he's still proud of the 3 ugly whores he managed to pull for one night that one year

Teenagers are the best.

What's a good African country to tinder as a white person?

It's true. I am Black, Indian and Arab and when I went to Sweden all the local girls were all over me. You should definitely go.

kek

More new matches

I knoe what bots are, you get them every 5th or 6th match here in Canada.

But virtually every right swipe in Sweden is a match. That can't all be bots

I went from 10 matches in 5 mins to 1 match a day

Idk why this happened

Lmao are you really this fucking stupid? The point is to get a stable girl, not to become a faggot. Nice confidence bruh

>Also the quality of girls on there seems to be a lot higher in Sweden
Not for long

They satisfy my gay side just nicely.

If you're willing to wait about 10 years you don't even have to leave Europe.

Where are the new matches you're posting the same shitskin and a bot.

More proofs

This is awesome. Does this work anywhere else guys?

Think how much the Swedish women will despise their children is the come out "too white".

Yeah the Midwest has garbage women

If you don't mind banging uggos have at it but I'm more of a quality over quantity kind of guy

Girlfriend? Why does a 18 year old guy like in his prime needs to premium his cock to the one? Fuckboy, lemme think bout it when I am in my late 20's or later. Enjoy being a fag though, nothing wrong with that but I find it disgusting.

The ones who have written to you are not even Swedish and the matches doesn't even have SWedish names except for Amanda.

shoo poo

Maybe I should change location to India instead
See how many desperate poor as fuck pajeetas filthy curry smelling Indian trash whores are waiting for the white man's peepee.
Maybe even OP's mum.

Hey man, good for you.

Under appreciated

Just me in sunglasses, Miami beach in the background. It's a flattering picture

>I refuse to believe that anyone, even a female Pajeet, would be interested in a male Pajeet.

Sikh guys from the North and Punjab look pretty good m8, so do our girls. I have a big arab looking nose, but that's the worst of it

>See how many desperate poor as fuck pajeetas filthy curry smelling Indian trash whores are waiting for the white man's peepee.
Just go to any major city in our country, we have the second largest population of Hindus in Europe.

Does it matter? If he is attractive and popular among Swedish girls, good for him. If trolling on the internet makes him feel better, let him.

You should go to one of the smaller towns in the countryside. Malmo is mostly nonwhite so if you want a White don't go there. Maybe you could try Upssala.

Dude...those are bots homie.
Imagine all those horny refugees trying to get pussy on Tinder. The bot dudes would be having a field day.

If this isn't bait, please get drunk on a train track and pass out.

fuck your apathy

scum

>uploaded image of a mudslim
>name: "Mohammed mohammadin"
>instantly got matches
>I even behaved like a mudslim
>this is the chat translated:
>("me")
>"we are gonna fuck, ok? Give me number now immediately"
>(swedeslut)
>"First I want some dirty talk, call me: ******"
>("me")
>"who said anything about that I want to talk to you? You're a slut and needs to get fucked"
>(swedeslut)
>When you've calmed down - call me, im here to help you

:)))))

Swedegirls are so fucking degenerate. Probably gonna go get an asian chick some time, sorry for betraying my race but swede girls are literally so brainwashed.

I am attractive but when I tried stockholm on tinder i only matched with black girls. I get plenty of matches with 8/10s in places like California, london ect.

Yeah, but you're still shit skinned and basically all of you reek; I've never met an Indian that didn't smell terrible.

If you enjoy your time, make sure to claim refugee status. I would too, get money and a house taken away from some elderly (LOL) but unfortunately, all these racists think Slavs are white but I am happy with my girls here. You make sure to have fun.

>brags about getting responses
>all of them are clearly hambeasts

are fatties are big whores.

You got ugly nigga
I'm so sorry
Change your pics and shit. If you got a nice car put that up. Bitches love nice cars. Also if you got a dog put a picture of your dog up too. Bitches also love dogs. And put a bow tie on him. Dogs in bow ties are adorable.
Don't put too much in your intro.
And yeah just don't be ugly in general.

>be pajeet
stopped reading there...

what the fuck dude

You sound very suspiciously turbovirgin.

Dude can you answer my question

The messages with the arrows are from me, I asked if she was free tonight. That's a black chick from montreal anyways.

Sven please no joke

No, but as a dude you can just swipe right on everything and see what comes back. Subscription = unlimited swipes, so yeah, more matches

And also the hilarious fun of now having access to swedish girls.

What did you expect?

How can you hear sound from a thread? Boy, you retarded lol.

You are probably some angry austrian white boy who just mad that migrants are getting more action than you ever will.

>Not having reading comprehension

Go read it again

No joke, she thinks Indians are cute and we are in an open relationship.

>I can hardly feel anything with one condom one
What? You're only supposed to wear one.

I HAD THE SAME EXACT PROFILE REEEEEEEEE

WENT FROM 50 MATCHES A WEEK TO 5

SAME PROFILE IM NOT UGLY

I

Do you have more of this?

Algerian here.

I went to sweden in may 2015, during my trip here i fucked more than 50 swedish girls, and i only stayed here for two weeks. Feels good to be a shitskin in sweden.

I'm a quarter Indian, and though I'll admit it's tempting, I wouldn't touch a Swedish girl with a 100 foot pole. If I had kids with a Swede, they'd look white, and she's probably hate them for it, and make them hate themselves even more than she does.

Disgusting.

Nigga, I probably had more action when I was 14 and pounding first gf than you've had in your entire life.

Is sweden even worth saving?

how about you actually post a convo that is real?
none of these have any type of swedish name, they are literally all american stripper names.
Also, these women are fucking buttugly, they are 1/10 here

But you didn't even get a number?

>i'm here to help you

Please, tell me you're lying.

>I probably
LOL

>Probably gonna go get an asian chick some time, sorry for betraying my race but swede girls are literally so brainwashed.

Yes goy!

Seriously don't understand people who are attracted to ethnicities other than their own. Reeks of insecurity and self-hatred.

This is so tolerant of you, cap'.