Looks like little Donnie might finally be on his way out

Looks like little Donnie might finally be on his way out.

Now we'll see whether or not Republican congresscucks will have the balls to go against the red team and get him the fuck out

You obviously watch CNN

How are those wire "tapps" doing?

Sometimes, yes. Your point?

My point is it's no wonder you have no idea what is going on.

How do I not know what's going on, user?

It's only true if Breitbart or Fox News says it is, libtard

All news sources suck and are too biased. Believe nothing you are told, everything is a lie.

>same stupid, vague fantastical wishcasting by butthurt whiny leftists as the last 5 months

Then we'll have mike-tie-your-balls-to-an-electric-fence-pence. Good move goy.

Amen, brother

everyone is butthurt, deal with it.

that is a dangerous thing to believe

Wishcasting? Yeah, a congressional hearing by the former FBI director which will include details of possible corruption of justice by POTUS is no biggie.

Would you be saying the same if it were a democrat? Now, think real hard about that one, Cletus.

there's no need for name calling

*obstruction of justice

Destroy em

stop wishcasting

Yeah, it'll be great when we can finally have Mike Pe...

So what the fuck do you do after he's gone? Pence would be worse, and Hillary is done.. New elections? Speaker of the House, fuck Paul Ryan.. Rex Tillerson?!

Just suck it up buttercup. 4 years and you will get your chance again. And besides, all this negative Trump shit hasn't affected most Americans anyway so who the fuck cares.

Don't forget Infowars.

I'm fukken down

Pence is not worse, there's nobody worse

Good point, Alex Jones knows the real truth

Depends on the meaning of the phrase "All news sources", but in general it's wise to take what you hear from most news sources with a grain of salt. They are mostly owned by large organizations with their own agendas, see: Manufacturing Consent

>Pence would be worse
He wouldn't be much better, but at least he's not a pathological liar and wouldn't be quite as hell bent on destroying foreign relations.

>all this negative Trump shit hasn't affected most Americans anyway so who the fuck cares
The fact is, this is a pretty concrete example of Trump's authoritarian tendencies. Whether or not it's directly affected Americans in this particular case is irrelevant -- eventually, it probably will.

How is he not?! He is extremely right wing. Believes gay marriage will destroy society, doesn't think smoking kills you, wanted to defund HIV/Aids research, and much more.
On top of everything else he is EXTREMELY against Marijuana... Like old fucks in the 1930's saying only niggers and spics smoke pot type of against... What a fag

I honestly think this is true. I mean, even when I try to think of people who are more vile and contemptible, Trump is either just as bad or he has their total, unwavering support.

fair enough but not everything is a lie. Alex Jones would like people to think that everything is a lie.

>He wouldn't be much better, but at least he's not a pathological liar and wouldn't be quite as hell bent on destroying foreign relations.

My SIL is a liberal, and when 0butthole got elected she made the point that we'll see more peace and be more respected with 0bama in office.

Eight years later she didn't like me throwing that back in her face.

tomorrow Dems self-destructing like they already haven't because the falling-rising STAR Comey doesn't deliver the goods that they have invented and think Americans are retarded enough to not see through

I love the fact that everyone knows Melania fucking hates him.

I wonder if she has a manstress

In English please.

>throwing that back in her face
Obama wasn't the disaster that you think he was, user. You just blame him for everything wrong and don't give him credit for anything right.

Btw, the fact that we were more respected is incontrovertible.

Welp... looks like it's time to make another thread.

Have fun in this one, user

Oprah would have been a better president

Regardless of what side of hell you support, tomorrow is going to be an embarrassing day for America.

Trump is a wannabe tyrant, pence thinks God talks to him and the Democratic Party is just as fucked up.
We are in it boys. No matter what happens it's just like the election, we are all fucked.

nothing will happen tomorrow except that the media will brainstorm a new narrative of something close to "how comey is too scared to talk"