WAS:Marcin Gortat scores 19 on 9-of-9 shooting
WAS:John Wall scores 18 w/ 18 assists in win
PHI:T.J. McConnell hands out 17 assists in loss

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BenGolliver/status/817621232396877824
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GODSOL AND THE MILLION DOLLAR MAN CONLEY

>gsw literally cannot stop losing to the based grizzlies

LOLOLOL warriors lead bylike 20 in the 4th and lose it...

G R I T

N

G R I N D

Grizz most based team now?

>Apemond Green fouling himself out of the game for no fucking reason

Kevin Durant In 4th Quarter/ot
0-3 FG
0-2 3PT
3-7 FT
2 turnover
1 offensive foul

hop on 2k real quick

If only the Grizz weren't wasting $22 million on Parsons. If they had a better SF, they would be killing teams.

>even the refs couldn't win this one for golden state

ingram hater BTFO
HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

There are las.

ppl talk about blake or cp choking but it's obvious KD is the new poster boy for chocking

0-4 fg

Least clutch nigga in the league

>FANS ALREADY LEAVING

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i told you klay thomson sucks, don't fucking @ me ever again

>apemond green

nice I personally perfer Draymonkey green

>memeiors

Add another bricked three for Durrcan't.

COCKROACHES REPORT FOR DUTY

>Thon Maker- DNP-CD

The 10th overall pick in the NBA draft, folks.

HERE

LARRY BTFO AGAIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

don't leave me hanging bro, i got my sticks ready, lets play 2k

Obviously all Westbrook's fault.

Fucking faggot is still holding KD back.

he chokes so hard in the 4th he can't even stat pad correctly...

lol I forgot all about him, him and his 45 year old ass will be out of the league in 2 years

Post yfw Curry gets pissed at Durant for taking over his team and takes a pay cut to join Lebron and the Cavs out of spite

this will never get old

I'm sorry but we don't tolerate racism on /nba/. You might feel at home in /nfl/. Take your racism elsewhere or become more tolerant like the rest of us.

Just giving you a warning this time.

alright Ill bite why do Curryposters have a Universal Studios poster and a Carolina Panthers hat?

Hi Harry! Did you know that "faggot" is insensitive to gay people? Reconsider your language!

Member how people said Westbrook and Scott brooks was the reason okc wasn't clutch. Nah it was kds unclutch bitch ass the whole time

>Kevin Durant is now 0-for-9 in ISO plays in 5-point games under 5 minutes to go.

The memerriors fear the bear.

you can do better than this harry, apply yourself....

And Curry gets benched since Kyrie has the clutch gene while Currshit pisses himself in the spotlight.

LeBron would laugh at his ass and close the door. MJ would then do everything to get Curry to Charlotte and drive out Kemba Walker.

>lol I forgot all about him, him and his 45 year old ass will be out of the league in 2 years

Nights like tonight make me think the Bucks will rise again but then I think about stupid shit they did like draft that fool 10th and I think it's never gonna happen.

He was perhaps KU's 7th or 8th best player last year.

ok but hop on 2k real quick though?

Because they've only played the Rockets once

Curry is a diehard Panthers fan. As for the Universal poster I have no idea.

>regular season

nah, he's going to flee to Charlotte

Do you sit him in the 4th?

>I'm coming home

bucks have jabrari(who really surpised me this year) and gianais the rest of the team is pretty shit, losing middleton really hurt them, at this point it would be better for them to try and get a top 15 pick and get someone else in this loaded draft.

I was being sarcastic.

Fuck it I'm going to sleep since Clips is flaking me every time I invite him to play 2k.

I want my rematch tomorrow bitch

>LeVert better than Jaylen"Doo Doo" Brown

MWHAHAHAHAH

what is the fucking difference between harry and larry

Why can't the Warriors beat big teams?

Why do they have a problem with size and length?

just admit it! you were wrong! take the L and move on

at this point you ahve too, Id' rather have DJ and his free throw issues out there instead of KD...

your mom has a problem with size and length if you know what i mean

I firmly think that Kyle O'Quinn's nickname should be "Not Irish".

DURCANT is statistically the least clutch player in the NBA

really makes you think...

>Have to bench Curry if he can't hide on any shit offensive player
>Have to bench Durant if he goes heroball again and again

Who builds a team like this? This isn't 2K.

he's black irish tho....

Sarcasm is a low form of humor, Harry. You can do better than that.

Truly the new Kobe

Obligatory hitting 3's comment

YOU SON OF A BITCH.

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

Number of rings KD has: 0

Number of rings Tony Allen has: 1

ha ha that's not what that means. Although lots of Black people have irish american ancestory in their family trees.

NO IT CANT BE

not defending KD but allen played like 8 min a game in 2008...

Kevin Durant has been an iso scorer for a long time, people cannot act like he was being forced into those when he's the one that always initiates it.

He's a born iso chucker and wants to play heroball.

>3-7 FT
damn that's some shit right there

>ha ha that's not what that means
I just goggled black irish and clicked ont he 1st link:

>The term is commonly used to describe people of Irish origin who have dark features, black hair, a dark complexion and dark eyes.

Why is he so smug???

Important minutes. Kobe says Tony Allen is the best defender he's ever faced.

haven't the cavs beaten them 4 in a row?

Look at how pissed draymond is. he knows kd is gonna iso and miss like he always does

twitter.com/BenGolliver/status/817621232396877824

didn't he say that about raja bell?

FIRST

you may only respond to this post if your team won my over 26 points and your 2nd pick rookie is a black porzingis

E X P O S E D
X
P
O
S
E
D

If you look at green he litterally doesn't move...

also what does it say about curry if he's deffering to KD who is already pretty damn beta???

good god kevin durant is going to destroy their chemistry lmao

how long till a players only meeting is announced and KD isn't invited?

>14
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is KD's team now

Curry will leave in the off season and GS will go back to dumpster where they belong.

desu i don't see the memes winning this season, first klay was mad, now draymond is getting frustrated with KD, and soon it will be curry. All while Lebron is laughing his way to another title with Korver. Westbrook is laughing sipping wine with jimmy butler planning a trip to go run with the bulls in Spain.

APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW YOU NIGGERS I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR 4 YEARS

Man get the fuck outta here, Ingram is 20 times the player porzingbust will ever be.

I'm sick of you fake ass lakers fans up here stop posting and giving us real fans a bad name you cunt.

He wants curry to handle the ball. They're up 2, any bucket wins and kd chose to hit a 3 with zbo on him..

>Golden State is 0-5 against Cleveland, San Antonio, Memphis and Houston so far this season

Big mistake by the warriors essentially giving up Bogut/Barnes/bench depth for KD, I sorta dont' blame them but still team chemistry is imporatnat and you'd think with the success they had before they 'd realize that.

>Rockets 9-0 on back-to-backs

That's pretty cool

shut up newfag lmao

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and at the end of the 4th they give the ball to curry despite him being pushed into a corner surrounded by guys with KD being on on one away from everyone
i think draymond chewed them out and they didn't want to give him the ball again which is why he was inbounding

Lorry's dad works at Universal

okay so he wants curry to hanlde the ball doesn't mean you give up on the play when it doesn't work out and don't even make a attempt for a board or even fucking move, then again it is late in the game and he could be tired, draymond ins't exactly in shape or anything...

JUST FUCK MY TEAM UP KD

JUST FUCK MY TEAM UP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>draymond ins't exactly in shape or anything...
lel you just cant help it can you

warriors confirmed for second round exit???

underrated