Trump destroys CNN

Holy shit, Trump just ANNIHILATED CNN AND Hillary Clinton. This was amazing and brutal.

Please God, make this man President.
youtube.com/watch?v=a5jNawUj7Js

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBg6hU5zXDA
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
youtube.com/watch?v=Mba7SynRtVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump, you folks need to see this beatdown Trump just handed out.

You guys need to see this, he attacks virtually everything the left is bitching about, shatters CNN and attacks Hillary in 20 minutes.

Yeah nobody likes Clinton. CNN are a bunch of fucking chodes anyway.

Baron Flip Flops just talks like a moron in every interview.

Enjoy keep paying for aid and Hillary's russian invasion.

Wall

Fucking Awsome!

No one is better at manipulating the media than the Dangerous One.

Love it OP.

holy shit trump is such idiot. if he didnt get all money from father he would end up as garbage man lol. gj usa.

Bump for random reasons

He uses verbal stormtrooper tactics.
Avoids/ goes round the tough sticking points by clearly stating his policies in broad terms, and then finds the weak points of his opponents and attacks them.

It's like he's good at politics or something.

>tfw you realize Trump only has 3 vague points he repeats word for word literally thousands of times

He repeats it because people like you, are too slow to get it.

3 truths are worth more than a million lies.

He understands that you are too dumb to get it the first time

Did you just not watch the first minute of the video? I've never seen so much bullshit, emotional rhetoric thrown out all at once. That CNN host is a fucking retard.

>Free
>Free
>Free
>Free
Ebin.

How the fuck can CNN even have a host who claims that Bush signed NAFTA?

wtf

CNN is the same place that tried its hardest to not acknowledge Sanders throughout this whole primary, they probably would have committed mass suicide if he managed to take the nomination from Hillary and now that it's locked for her they've been entirely focused on shitting on Trump.

That's what blows my mind is how stupid the left's commentators are. You need to massage Trump into saying something like Matthews did. If you come out of the gates at him, he'll eat you up.

honestly trump is far better in person than on the phone; he kind of jumps around here

It's pure luck. He's gotten lucky about 100 times so far this campaign. All of his "successes" are pure luck and his luck will run out soon enough!!

Jesus Christ

He usually stumps them but this was a extreme and epic level of Stumping.

Completely rekt them.

Its called talking to normies you idiot. He wrote a book if you want to read a book about his policy plans.

>build wall
>vague

>yfw when you realize all pictures with trum and a gun are photoshopped because trump is a new york gun grabbing democrat.

His few points are not vague.
Contrary to grand schemers he has a vision with objectives instead of bitching about principles.

Trump has never said he planned to entirely recodify the law of the land.
>that's for his second term

I'm a YUGE Trump supporter, but he came off like a mental patient in this interview. He points were correct, though.

GImme TLDR version

He completely rejects the shadow narrative these media organizations hang in the background, rather then what the spergs before him have done, and appeased their narrative for hopefully, a more positive sympathy light.

>Media skews trump statements
>Trump gets asked about them
>6/10 loses his shit
>Tears media a new asshole
#BillBummedHillary

>t. Increasingly nervous man

You are fucking deluded guy, I am no trump tard, but you sound like someone in the throws of the most ridiculous denial. He was looking at a rigged convention, the man has been vilified, attacked and laughed at since he threw in his bid. Now he's is running unopposed before the Republican convention. He keeps winning states and gaining support, hell I was convinced they were going to throw him under the bus for Ted, but I'm not trying to pretend I wasn't wrong faggot . I still feel like it will be rigged for Hillary in the end, but to say everything he has done and accomplished thus far is all attributed to luck sounds like nervous delusion, don't be that retarded.

>that opening
He actually got the interviewer to apologize and reopen with a more respectful introduction. I know this may look petty to some, but this is what people who aren't meek to when others try to slip in jabs.

In another month NO ONE will open Trump interviews with passive aggression and loaded questions, because they'll KNOW he'll throw it right back at them. Most people are pussies, and take the path of least resistance. Because Trump is resisting this stuff early, the tone of his interviews by summer will be much more polite, and accommodating because journalists will be too afraid to Bogart him.

Take notes. This is how you succeed in LIFE. You don't take shit from people, especially not subtle, pithy, condescension. Eventually people stock fucking with you, and everyone else interprets it as them liking and respecting you, which is then ramified by everyone else acting they way they think everyone else naturally acts towards you.

>trumshills are so retarded they get angry at other trumpshills making a sarcastic post.

This interview got me to go from a Berncuck to a Trump supporter. Holy shit, the truth is just fucking piling up in this. Trump's policies are fucking GENIUS and I've been saying this shit for years. I've seen the light.

a Trump mod for Revengeance would be breddy cool

If you try to attack Trump, this is what happens.

>Reporter tried to depict Trump's current actions in bringing up Bill Clinton's sexism as detracting from real political issues
>Trump responded by saying the media took a small portion of his speeches RE Clinton over the week and blew it up to make him look like a muck raker. "Everyone calls CNN the Clinton Network" on live air like a madman...

>Trump brought up the fact that all of his weekend stances were incorrectly reported and out of context:

>Raising Taxes on the Wealthy: he didn't mean raise taxes on the Wealthy from the current levels... Rather he meant raise them from his original tax plan which was to reduce taxes all around... He's basically saying he's still reducing taxes on the wealthy but not as much as his plan initially said it would. The big reductions would go to the middle class.

>restated his other policies (immigration, opposition of NAFTA, etc).

>reporter tried to correct him by saying Bush signed NAFTA and not Clinton. Trump The Madman told him to go back and check his sources again...

>Reporter tried to make him endorse Sarah Palin's stance regarding Paul Ryan. Trump told him Sarah is a free agent and he has nothing to do with her dealings outside of her endorsement of him. Said he's talked to RYAN and he likes him...

>He made the reporter admit he's gotten the most primary votes and turnout in RNC history... The guy squirmed a little but buckled under the Emperor's power to admit. Trump's point was to show that Ryan's lack of endorsement is in stark contrast to the Republican Voters...

>Parting shot... Trump basically tells CNN that they don't want to cover him fairly... The reporter tried to play it down and that Trump needs to clarify his points more often (clearly he just wants trump on again for ratings though... Donald sensed that... you could totally hear it in his tone).

Solid interview... Unapologetic and classic Trump

>berman
G O O F U S

god i fucking hate chris cuomo. He's the ultimate hillshill

>Basically said "Say it to my face faggot not over the phone and see what happens"

Top kek

>implying people don't think Trump has gotten this far by pure luck

um

to be quite honest

it looked much more like trump getting BTFO by the interviewer

>2:15
>US Military needs more funding
wut. who thinks this.

Trump needs to keep talking about fiscal issues. It's the thing he can talk most clearly and competently about.

>360p

its fucking 2016

Do you guys unironically believe this is destroying hillary and cnn?

I'm pretty conservative myself but this is just laughable.

>not realizing how a good convo goes
>being this autistic

certainly not a nation who pledged to do nothing during a worldwide crisis

Funding the military is not the same as funding overpriced defense contracts for equipment that doesn't work.

This is the only time the current year argument is valid

youtube.com/watch?v=jBg6hU5zXDA

see

CURRENT YEAR

>Holy shit, Trump just ANNIHILATED CNN AND Hillary Clinton.

God-King TRUMP literally called CNN

CLINTON NEWS NETWORK
L
I
N
T
O
N

N
E
W
S

N
E
T
W
O
R
K

>CNN blames Bush for NAFTA

WAT

The House of Representatives approved NAFTA, by a vote of 234 to 200 on November 17, 1993, and the Senate voted 60 to 38 for approval on November 20. It was signed into law by President Clinton on December 8, 1993, and took effect on January 1, 1994.

Shows how much you know what the current narrative is... And that is NILL.

Trump addressed all the concerns of his voter base regarding some inconsistencies from his speeches over the weekend... As well as delving deeper into his stances and policies ... And his anger and also pleased the viewers who are starting to get sick of the MSM's blatant misrepresentation of everything ... Giving even more satisfaction to a body politic that has had enough of the lies.

I gave the interview an A- because he didn't go hard enough on that reporter

I instantly knew this was fake, not because of the gun, but because of the large hands

Looking into this guys eyes is like watching Satan cut the end of your cock off with a red hot spoon.

Notice he said funding vets. They are still their military and currently they are not adjusting well to life after war. With addiction rates and suicides at crippling rates.

Soros is the closest thing to a James Bond villain we'll ever have

Obama slashed the military budget by four hundred billion fucking dollars...

TWICE

USA has no military strength right now

>reporter tried to correct him by saying Bush signed NAFTA and not Clinton.

i lold hard at this

>clinton signed NAFTA and it was the worst deal i've ever seen!
>actually bush passed NAFTA
>go back and check your sources. clinton signed NAFTA
>but b-bush was involved with NAFTA!
>clinton signed it. go check who *signed* it
>w-whats your point!?!

This is a pretty bad argument.

It's a good tactic when doing business where it's a dick swinging alpha contest. Becoming president isn't that. This show's how petty and childish he is and that his temper isn't fit for becoming president.

I believe Trump has some good points, and I really wanted to like him, but the things he says are really really bad.(punish women for abortions, printing more money to cover the debt)

Being rich doens't make you good a economics.
If you believe that, go ask a Kardashian to explain inflation, she might even do a better job

Does being Romanian make you good at economics or something

Did he say "I love debt"?

If you had more leaders like Trump you wouldn't have terror attacks.

Watching Great Trump BTFO that stupid CNN shill feelsgreat seeing how he dominates the interview

>M-Mr. Trump... Mr. Trump I am asking you!...

Haha wow

this meme is as forced as drumpf, this must have been conjured by a berniebot

Hope you're practicing your brick-laying Pablo

>Drumpfers going on the defensive immediately

man I wish it was November already, I can't wait to drink all your salty male tears when Drumpf gets btfo

>our military is getting decimated, we're not spending enough

I...what? What planet does this man live on?

The Kardashian cunts weren't the ones who made or handle the money you silly waffle nigger.

Yeah, that got me really good. I remember when they used to tout NAFTA as one of the great triumphs of the Clinton administration, and now they're trying to push it on Bush? Are they actually admitting in a roundabout way that it was a failure then?

>Trump shill
Nigger I'm not for Trump, that guy is retarded, he would be a complete embarrassment to our country. He's better then Clinton, if that even counts for anything, at all.

you are a reddit cuckold
you are too friend
yep

while i'm sure a conservative network ie Fox would be just as bullshitty while interviewing hillary (or maybe even trump for that reason) i still cant get over the interviewer's opening line. honestly, what a fucking cock. what ever happened to just being impartial?

If the whole country was going to remember these early interviews, I would agree with you, but American have very short attention spans, and short memories. They will only remember the tenor of the race as it is in Aug-Oct. I agree that this interview would look bad to most people. People won't remember this interview--they'll only see the interviews in a few month's time where journalists no longer bother trying to combat trump on gotcha bullshit.

>Being rich doesn't make you good a economics.
I never said it did. Understanding debt instruments makes you understand debt instruments. Understanding the relationship between taxes, investment, and the business cycle contributes to an understanding of macroeconomics as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
youtube.com/watch?v=Mba7SynRtVA

We have a bunch of failure bloated military programs that need to be chopped like the F-35.

On research and development we spend a retarded amount of money (much is cronyism) but we're not commissioning many warships lately.

Be a bit more subtle next time. Using Drumpf is fine because it implies you're from reddit, which is believable, but the term male tears completely gives it away.

Trump on settling before going to court :
>The lawyers ask : does Trump settle?
>Nope
>You don't settle, we don't sue

That's how you win virtually all your legal problems in the long term. Trump knows he's doing things right and doesn't cut corners or take shortcuts pandering to his adversaries.

No argument ....

He probably meant he will actually fund the military and not the MIComplex that wastes it on stupid prestige shit like the F-35.

Free trade is really not that popular among democratic voters today. Clinton had to reverse her support on TPP because Bernie came out strong against it. They don't want to be associated with it now that unions know they were screwed.

start mixing that cement and stacking them bricks pablo

how can anyone listen to the way Trump describes debts and mortgages in this video and then go on to say he's an idiot. He clearly knows what he's saying.

:^)

your tears are the only thing preventing me from dehydration

I googled to see who signed NAFTA expecting trump to be wrong.

>he was right

>romanian

go get that free college man instead of inbreeding

I voted republican for the first time in my life to vote for Trump. Welcome aboard.