OFFICIAL LAUGH AT GSW THREAD

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>blow a 24 point lead to a fucking meme team
>6th in the western conference

HOLY FUCKING KEK

>let's laugh at the best team in the league with the best record only finally losing a regular season game in overtime.

>cancer

Grizzlies new NBA champions confirmed

>Durcant

top fucking kek

>I rate Steph Curry

GSW """FANS""" ON POOICIDE WATCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA

0-2 against the grizz this season

The least clutch nigga in the league

Fuck off you buttblasted Larriors fans.

GET FUCKED NIGGER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

>lose one game
>mad virgins make a thread to hide their fear of the inevitable finals rape of their beloved 'legod'

This won't be the last time either desu

Reminder that 'legod' unironically came back from a 1-3 deficit against the 73-9 win Warriors.

The Warriors are now 0-5 vs. the Spurs, Rockets, Grizzlies and Cavaliers.

*adam silver

Your team sucks the shit straight out of my asshole.

WARRIORS BTFO.

STAY MAD YOU FUCKING PLEBEIAN CUMBAG

why are you so mad?

E X P O S E D A S A M E M E T E A M

Literally ass pained senpai. kys chink boy

espn has really fallen off haven't they. what a useless graphic

COCKROACHES WHERE U AT

Nice dubs. Also, thanks for the (you).
Not mad, just enjoy seeing Larriors fags get cucked like the worthless cunts they are.

>tfw hate the warriors and don't even bother watching their games even though live in bay area because i dont want to see them win all the time
>they blow a 90-66 lead
>i miss it

hey guys let's all laugh at a team even though they will inevitably bounce back and make it to the NBA finals

so funny right?! Hilarious! They are totally worse than our shit teams that we follow!!

lyl

>all this damage control

pathetic AF gb2 Reddit phambam

>Best team in the league

But that's the Cavs.

But I'm white.

There was a thread when the Cowboys lost to the Eagles for no starters.

Relax, Sup Forums reacts to every loss this way.

I usually turn off the games at halftime because I'm tired of seeing them win all the time. Lived in Seattle for the 12s' uprising then moved to the Bay and the same thing happened with the Warriors.

shoulda watched the game tonight ;_;

i would say that sucks but clearly you're some rich engineer so fuck off

>he's poor

lamoing and jejing @ ur existence

i dont get it, why are we supposed to laugh at the 2017 nba champs? seems pointless to me

>2017 nba champs

Honest question, how does it feel to be fake, plastic fans for the biggest laughing stock in the NBA?

>set the all-time regular season record for wins
>anointed the best team of all time by many idiots
>go up 3-1 in the finals
>melt down and lose in spectacular fashion in front of the whole world

>sign kevin durant and become even more hated
>showdown on christmas against the team who beat you in the finals
>impressive lead in the 4th quarter
>melt down and lose again

My fucking sides.

Jared Cunningham confirmed better than Jordan, Kobe, Duncan, Magic and Larry Bird.

blowing a 24 point lead while getting clowned by a 35 year old Zach Randolph is both the funniest and most unclutch thing ever

lol
>3-1

>But that's the Cavs.

lol no

Remember when this board used to hate Lebron 5 years ago and now they're all over his nuts?

Once he got his ring there was nothing to hate

Literally how?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>curry, thinking he's GUD

haahahahaha

Don't go for a drive with Steph Curry, he doesn't have a clutch.

Going from being a perceived choke artist to winning the Finals 3 of the next 5 seasons, one against a team far more hateable than any of Lebron's teams ever were will do a lot.

durant's face always gets me

>Curry drives an automatic

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH FUCKING FAGGOT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA LITERALLY "MY WIFE'S SON: THE TRANSMISSION" HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HA x1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,001

(insert laughing.gif)

apehoop fans are the most degenerate on Sup Forums and this is a message board with an Eternal Arsenal Thread.

How does it feel to like a sport that only Poles and goths play here?

AHAHAHAHAHA

CHOKE RECOGNIZE CHOKE

CASB LEGIT LOOKING LIKE THE TEAM TO BEAT

LARRIORS WEAKNEES EVER SO GLARING

LEAGUE ON NOTICE

THANK YOU BASED GRIZZ

REV UP THOSE FRYERS CLEVELAND

ITS BOOTYBLASTING TIME

AHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

explain
they only lose games when they rest players for the playoffs