Post actual things people cook in your cunt...

Post actual things people cook in your cunt. No fancy food! I know your cunt is full of dirty fatsos eating bad easy to make food, come out all of you

Here is some kartoshechka with some kotletki with a side serving of ogurchiki. Vodochka is implied as always

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oh6Xo_KUYiY
desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#q61527690
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We also have kotlet. I found it's oiriginally Persian dish.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oh6Xo_KUYiY

It is not important who invented the kotlet, it is only important who perfected the kotlet.

love the diminutives

wait, diminutives are -ki in russian too? whaaaaa

I guess this is pretty popular

Only restaurant food has unhealthy amounts of curry in the vegetables. No one eats that on a daily basis. Pic related is what a normal home-made meal looks like.

good thread

Gulaschsuppe

It is Hungarian but very common in Bavaria and Austria due to obvious reasons

potato with eggs and pickles?

its shit

Where if the sauce, the cheese, the fat, the salt? That looks practically inedible

>kartoshechka with some kotletki with a side serving of ogurchiki
ziemniaki, kotlety i ogórki
it's the same here, except that weird white stuff you got on your potatoes

christ that looks sad

>weird white stuff you got on your potatoes
Potato was baked with cheese or sour creme on top, that's what it is. It's nice.

Literally the best thing I've ever eaten, I eat it all the time. Makaroni with tushenka (canned stewed meat). Western imperialists don't believe in tushonka and think it's cheap and horrible. Big mistake, tushonka is the ultimate form of meat. Just mix it with pasta and you have 10/10 dish. Tushonka is the meat, but the sauce is also tushonka, it's an all in one package and it gives flavour to the whole thing.

>Baking the door cream with the potatoes
Disgusting, put it on afterwards

slavs are white trash

As I said, western imperialists do not understand tushonka. It is like a life hack. When you discover that the best food on the planet can be prepared in 10 minutes with ingredients that never go bad, you feel like you're cheating. It's too good.

Your sour creme is different from ours, we have smetana.

at least twice a week: Bratkartoffeln with egg + leberkäs or speck (or both)

Yeah but still there is no meal more depressing than pasta with processed meat. I mean generally speaking.

I am a Greek
its good for dogs like you

looks stupid
reminder people
germans never eat somthing like that at home
and their women cant cook

Do you really not eat meat there or its just a meme?

at least they don't eat shit as you do. go to sleep ikibey

Dal chawal sabzi roti. Proper Indian meal, its what I eat everyday.

>canning stewed meat
Woah, that's truly innovate and something the imperialist western pigs would have never thought of

>Russians are just now finding out about canning food

You are a Turk

He's a Turk who pretends to be Greek because he was rejected by his kin on Sup Forums. He's sad, ugly and inbred and derails threads with his bullshit spamming

Here is his story

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#q61527690

Mother and father are village people.
Mother was never allowed schooling or any kind of education, was later sold as a nanny under the guise of marriage and suffered my grandmother from my father's side.
It is really a cliche, I shit you not.
She became pregnant with me and I learned later she tried to kill herself with me.
Never wanted me, used me to vent her frustration at how unfair life is.
Threatened and punished me for no reason and made me feel worthless.
Nowadays she is like "I didn't do anything like that :^) it was your own fault for being like that:^)
Why can't you be like these healthily raised children :^) why you got no gf :^) you see me so much in other women that you gave up at any normal relationship :^) Something happened by our own fault?
Your fault, should have told us what we did wrong while you were not there to warn us :^)
Like we would ever listen to a child, kek!"

That said, I left and now she harps on my younger brother's.
That's life

>23
>laz
>short
>fat
>ugly
>dumb
>unemployed

>clean your room they said
I never did
>go get some bread they said
I said I don't want to
>get off the pc they said
I got off 15 hours later
>get a new haircut they said
I cut it myself
>go out and hang out with girls they said
I fuck my hand
>you're worthless
I cry
>shave your face
I shave my ass
>leave the house, go out
I go to toilet
>even kids speak better turkish than you do
>I'm gonna get rid of you soon
>you ate everything in the refrigerator again?
>I was working at your age
>He's your son, you tell him
>What should I say? He doesn't listen
>I don't want to see you like this
>your manboobs are bigger than mine

If allah exists, why hasn't he taken my life yet?

my parents regular dinner is something like this

fish mostly (too many to list here), red meat less often, stuff we get from hunters is the best of course
potato, onions, rutabaga, carrot, parsnip, beetroot, or any other vegetable that is fresh or grown ourselves in our summer house, cooken on the pan or in oven or grilled on fire
salads with random green stuff in season grown ourselves or available in grocery, salad dressing is mostly oil, vinegar, citrus, peppers and salt
shitloads of marinated stuff, cucumbers, paprikas, pumpkin what ever
and of course mushrooms that we pick from forest

what other people eat? idk

I'm confused. Do you eat pasta with a steak? That's stupid, you eat unprocessed meat with potatoes, it goes with potatoes like fish goes with rice. I hope you don't eat pasta without any meat at all

I eat Greek food you shitalian.

eat like civilized humans

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╗
..........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS POATER IS A NOTORIOUS LAZ/IKIBEY SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH GREECE POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO HIS POSTS AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╝

I like this kind of meal. Healthy, satisfying, cheap and flavourful. Better than the butter dripping doughy nans and greasy curries you get in most curry houses here

You do not understand. Tushonka is more than just canned meat. Tushonka is a lifestyle.

For plural words yes, but usually with some additional suffix. For singular it's usually ka (daughter: doch - dochka). In case with kartoshka (potato) - kartosh*ech*ka we use diminutive suffix ech ("e" as in english "yet").

you're boring

Pasta is the bydlo of all starches. Rice, bulgur and buckwheat are so much nicer. If I do eat pasta -
normally just with cherry tomatoes, olives, spinach etc. No meat.

Come on, show some respect to Germans.
I think pic-related is not bad.

It's canned meat.

>Tushonka
Somehow this word sounds very unappetising.

> onions
why do you call us 'sibuls'

would punch your shitalian face irl

look at this shit
as if a 6 yo kid throw something into boiling water

it's lowest of low tier bum food that only 2L bumbeer drinkers pick up from the store because they spent all their money on alcohol and have to buy shit instead of real pork

It does, it has a stigma. Even most Russians think it's bad. When I was growing up I was taught that tushenka is bad food for lazy people, but as I matured I realised tushonka was kept away from me so as not to spoil a child with the food meant for gods.

i don't hit mentally ill people

historic and cultural reasons. the most well known russians to us are the ones who were persecuted in russia so they came to live in a more normal country (the old-believers) and they specialize in growing onions. and your churches have sibul shaped domes on them...

Ah, common misconception. Good tushonka is not cheap. I buy Glavproduct, costs me almost twice as much as fresh meat of equal size. But it is worth it.

Probably because of the much higher fat content compared to real meat

you could keep talking with my shoe on your face

Just face it tushonka is for lazy loners who will eat dogs food from the the floor if it makes things "a bit easier".

you're such a big man behind a monitor

Looks great - would actually like to learn how to make this

Macaronibox is one common everyday food.

This like 5 or 6 times a week.

No. I once switched to fresh meat in pasta for about half a year, wasn't that good. Tushonka is on another level. Everyone underestimates tushonka. It has bad rep because it's assosiated with the ww2.

That was beautiful man

boiled taters m8

Another good one is nakkikeitto

This is usually a side-dish that I like cooking because it tastes pretty great on it's own if you're sick of meat for a while. Especially for me, since I'm usually not a soup guy.

It's called Migas, and it's minced kale, corn bread and black eyed peas, completely soaked in olive oil and garlic.

It's one of those things kids hate because it's green, but once you grow up you really really like.

The kale makes it a bit sweet, but the best is the bread soaked in garlic-y oil. Pretty healthy, too.

But those are roasted

i see you don't peel potaters too. good.

I just plucked random photo´s from the internet. Most people eat their potato´s boiled with roasted/fried being the exception.

Both cabbage and potatoes? That's like eating pasta with rice, that can't be right. Pick one

well, they really look like this a bit, yeah

Good taste. Good post.

It's sauerkraut and you are supposed to eat it with potato's. You can add bacon too if you like.

Oh, I get it. We have that too, it is indeed perfect for potatoes.

And of course there is classy smashed potatoes and meatballs in sauce.

I make and eat this all the time.
Dirt cheap and delicious.

this is winter food

Mashed potato's and kale + sausage.

Bucket loads of gravy and bacon is optional.

I have just been reading about tushonka. Apparently it is still commonly homemade in Russia. I even found a recipe. Should I try or will i get the shits?

Little known fact that pelmeni are the instant noodles of Russia. Everyone eats them all the time, they're everywhere. If you're a student, it's probably the only thing you eat, unless you also eat instant noodles. If you're an adult with a family, you also probably eat pelmeni all the time, but now your wife makes them at home instead of buying pre-made ones.

if you have a pressure cooker and a canner it's something to consider if you have a shitload of meat at hand that would otherwise spoil
if none of that made sense and you have a regular market where you can get a reasonable amount of pork for the day then i don't see what the fuck is the point (unless it's for meme tier activity)

I don't know, I've never heard of people making it at home. Usually you just buy it, it lasts forever anyway.

Sounds kinda good. I don't think there is canned stew in Australia though

send me a lot of money and you can watch me how i beat some germans up

whites have only shit food
you are lower than dogs you ugly creatures

Lastly I'll introduce cowberryporridge(which suspiciously looks like Tubby Custard). Normally* eaten after sauna and with grilled sausages.

*at least in my family, dunno how common it actually is.

Why are you obsessed with pork? Why not eat beef or chicken like most people?

>pretends to be Greek
>calls others "whites"
Hey roach, Greeks think they're white. Obviously they're not, but they think they are.

>Why are you obsessed with pork?
don't know where you gathered that from. i eat fish pretty much exclusively. sometimes eat chicken.

>tfw no portugese wife to make me peri peri chicken and migas

thread zahvachen

Feijoada most popular and famous food, unfortunately I can't eat it anymore, the black beans are bad to me.

What sort of fish do you have in Estonia? We have mainly salmon trout and tuna I think. And flathead and trevalla

Oh no

Looks yummy

we have something like 100 or so local fish plus all the stuff that gets imported

if i'd have to say, the most popular are salmon, trout, flounder, herring, eels, baltic herring, garfish and... idk, some smaller fish

Stop, criminal scum

do you have to one with the chicken dressed in sour cream bikini? xD

Do you get Turbot? What's it like?

Do you seriously think that russian subhumans are more white than Greeks?

THE subhuman people

i get that from the market, but not very often. it's rare around here. the northern coast fishers get that more often. it's like flounder pretty much. we mostly smoke it or do a stew with herbs out of it.

Beans on toast with cheese.