How long can you be imprisoned for obstruction of justice? Asking for a friend

How long can you be imprisoned for obstruction of justice? Asking for a friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2017/01/22/mattis-celebrates-first-day-at-pentagon-by-blowing-up-isis-31-times/&ved=0ahUKEwihgM-396zUAhWpzIMKHSGdCtIQFggcMAA&usg=AFQjCNGrg18bEpZ774ps7vp7JCVEJ19qP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Ahead of tomorrow's much-anticipated testimony, former FBI Director James Comey has released his prepared remarks. Comey make no accusations but he does outline how he had concerns with some of President Trump's behavior - although he makes it clear that Trump never ordered him to do anything - specifically the president's intent with requests for "loyalty" and repeated direct outreach to Comey. Speaking through Sessions, Comey asked that Trump's outreach stop as it made him "uncomfortable."
>Comey also directly quotes the president that Trump repeated a concern: how public perception of him being investigated (or not) could impact his ability to be most effective in office. He also quotes Trump directly in regards to his concerns with White House leaks.
>Key highlights include: Comey assuring Trump that he is not personally under investigation:
In that context, prior to the January 6 meeting, I discussed with the FBI’s leadership team whether I should be prepared to assure President-Elect Trump that we were not investigating him personally. That was true; we did not have an open counter-intelligence case on him. We agreed I should do so if circumstances warranted. During our one-on-one meeting at Trump Tower, based on President-Elect Trump’s reaction to the briefing and without him directly asking the question, I offered that assurance.
During the dinner, the President returned to the salacious material I had briefed him about on January 6, and, as he had done previously, expressed his disgust for the allegations and strongly denied them. He I replied that he should give that careful thought because it might create a narrative that we were investigating him personally, which we weren’t, and because it was very difficult to prove a negative.

Suck is libfag

The least you can do is correctly present the material, but you can't even do that.

SURELY THEY GOT HIM THIS TIME

Trump is a Russian sleeper agent

Prove you aren't

Grand master Ronald Blompfat

I've never met a Russian in my life.

When they gonna jail hiz ayazz?

Nice try, boris

Is that What they are telling you guys officually?? Dickheads.

Fuck them.

This is my First fucking Life.

I wasnt even existing before this.

So fuck them and their pretentious rules.

You know What im gonna kill some Stasi Now.

U is trolling

Unfortunately I feel Comey is going to backpedal on this.

Trump had been untouchable got the past year. Billy Bush got fired for nodding and laughing with Trump when he said "grab em by the pussy".

The guy that stood there and let it happen got fired. The one that said it is president. Even if Comey presented damning evidence, the way things have been going, the supreme court will likely say "well, boys will be boys" and give him a slap on the wrist.

Did the Dems ever figure out how they lost to trump yet?

per an activated fucktard

You must not know what a sleeper agent is.

Yeah, they handed hillary the primary. That's why they lost.

No I'm pretty sure I do. Eventually they'll use him to do something but right now I think he's just being retarded.

the supreme court? what the fuck are you talking about?

Lot of typos for some factual testimony. You Trumptards wouldn't by making shit up....again... would you?

You all supported him BEFORE the election soooooooooo

go fuck yourself

Pence would veto him.

I know that, but do they know that? Hillary was just blaming the DNC for having bad data the other day

Coney says " not investigating trump" Immediately, starts writing down notes aka "opens an investigation.

Wtf, he should have been fired.oh wait he was

hillary would have fired him too. anyone with a brain who paid attention would have.

>clapper: no evidence of russian collusion
>comey: no evidence of russian collusion
>hillary sells twenty percent of uranium stockpile to russia
>McCain asks russians for illegap campaigns donations in 2008
Funny how some of the people pushing the conspiracy are the ones who were actually committing treason

>but look what hillary did

I supported Trump until yesterday

>stole from a kids' cancer hospital

NOPE. I'm out fags.

pence is complicit, we're looking all the way down the list to President Paul Ryan

You cyka blyats would be better off with Trump as a puppet for Putin.
At least the man takes care of whites.

Name me one reason why Trump being a Russian puppet is bad.

Hopefully Very long.

Because well lets just say im Cleaning up

>2017
>still being afraid of russians
>simultaneously hating islam
>not hating the real enemy - isreal and judaism (jews)
>complete lunacy.
ally with russia, end the alliance with isreal and boom - islam bullshit ends, let them take isreal and kill the jews, and any jews here who disagree can go the fuck back.
don't forget to build the wall and end healthcare for the niggers.
>democrats are an obstruction of my justice.

Who cares?

>if disagrees
>goes back or oven
obviously doesn't disagree
gets to stay, save on gas bill.

>Asking for a friend.

and do they let you have twitter?

even they think you're a retard

Jews complain when they have to wear star of david, yet they don't complain when they wear jew hats.
should have invented a star of david kyke cap - profit.

did you buy your "kippa" yet, you jew-loving Zionist?

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2017/01/22/mattis-celebrates-first-day-at-pentagon-by-blowing-up-isis-31-times/&ved=0ahUKEwihgM-396zUAhWpzIMKHSGdCtIQFggcMAA&usg=AFQjCNGrg18bEpZ774ps7vp7JCVEJ19qP
Nice try fuck boi

At least he never fucked Russian hookers.

Still no evidence of trump guilty and there never will

:|

If your name is Clinton you're immune from the charge.

i found the russiaphobe
the red scare got you down?
afraid the commies are going to come in and force you into slave labor for no pay?
afraid stalin is going to sneak into your bedroom at night and kill you because villy nilly?
>2017
>being this afraid of russia
>talking shit to people who have reasonable fears of things like the jews owning all of america
not only are you afraid of russia, but you're obviously a jew trying to dictate reality right here on 9chin. fucking kykes man, gotta play games all day. kys.

hitler was right
you gotta go back

he's down to 30% approval

god I love this presidency

>2017 still spamming threads to try to ruin them
>failing this bad, but still doing it because that's all you have left in this life
>still not killing yourself
i spotted the chris chan.
kekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i command you to show more pics because you love nigger cock in your eye socket. now do as you're told jewlover.

WE CANNOB LET HIM HAB NUGLEAR GODES

pwnd

and we love you making a bigger jackass of yourself than the pres ever could :3

Seven and a half more years of this crying.
My cock is getting hard just thinking about it!

liberals can't debate
they can only spam and try to violence
liberals always lose. no need to spam Sup Forumsro
hillary lost.

WE ARE LITERALLY TURNING INTO A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY. IT'S TIME TO UNITE.
Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

trying this hard to get hillary to win still.
kek

>he thinks it's liberals that spams those pics

you forgot to erase the metadata off of this one dipshit
got your IP.

>he thinks you say that he thinks it's liberals to hide the fact that you're a liberal, probably a picture spamming liberal faggot, not specifically this one, but one still.

>what you think and he thinks really don't matter, you're still a faggot and a tryhard.

OBVIOUS SHILL PIZZA GATE IS REAL, STOP PUSHING FORWARD THE ZIONIST ILLUMINATI AGENDA DON"T FALL RED PILL BLUE PILL RED FISH BLUE FISH HOP ON POP!