What the best news source?

What the best news source?

Other urls found in this thread:

rsf.org/en/ranking
gizmodo.com/former-facebook-workers-we-routinely-suppressed-conser-1775461006
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i don't know, everything i read is too biased or slanted so i just try to read a ton of sources on Flipboard app for android

Alex Jones, you reptilian globalist freak.

Sup Forums

go ask

Sup Forums

Drudge report

this

>Ukraine
How is it any relevant?

They are the news agencies of the world. I invest money in Russia and China so that's my major focus. The television networks buy news stories and articles from these primary sources, generally.

Bottom three are just fun tinfoil hattery.

this. drudge is my homepage

Sup Forums

2016 World Press Freedom Index
rsf.org/en/ranking

Should give you some direction on where you may find the least corrupted, biased news.
Generally it's the European press that has the most freedom to tell the whole unbiased truth.

They're however very careful with immigration related topics not because of government but because of how people tend to react to those topics. They get a lot of hate from sjw's and whatever blue bills that are just making up political incorrectness from thin air. There are also these generic click bait sites that are usually filled with ads, click bait articles and videos that can't be viewed with ad block installed.

I've always considered Sup Forums the best source for news. It's freedom of speech from both sides that isn't skewed left or right. Of course in a community like this there are the uneducated, racist and bigots but you have to take the good with the bad.

NPR is extemly informative, but biased
But the thing is, go after many different sources or you risk becoming close minded, learn how to deal with bias, go for high quality over matches your own bias when choosing.

It's fairly skewed to the right, the majority is right libitarian, but the lack of censorship is goo.

There is no sole news outlet you should follow (if you want the truth).

My advice? Read news from several sites. It's important to get a balanced reporting.

Use Google news and twitter

Same!

>invest money in Russia

>Not reading Кoммepcaнтъ and Beдoмocти.

This.

Slightly related
gizmodo.com/former-facebook-workers-we-routinely-suppressed-conser-1775461006

Also It's important to know history and geography to put reports in real world.

Same

Yup. Once you know how to filter out the garbage this site is the fastest updated news option I've found.

Reuters

Reuters is usually alright

I use the Bloomberg app and Newsify.

>berg

Yeah. But they own all the media.

breitbart

Agreed!
Lurk a while to learn how to quickly weed out the nonsense and you will get all the news you'll read elsewhere days earlier here. Even at it's slowest, you can find current news stories here almost live or at least before they hit the big media aggregates.

And you can get good arguments that tend to show both sides, if there's two sides to report.

Junge Freiheit

Sup Forums

can you share your filter ? im always willing to update mine with good keywords