So tell me. I'm a US Army Veteran and I don't get it at all...

So tell me. I'm a US Army Veteran and I don't get it at all. According to ANTIFA's actions there is no such thing as Freedom of Speech, for as you know even what some people would call Hate Speech is still protected under the 1st Amendment. Don't get me wrong guys, I may not like a lot of what's being said out there but that doesn't mean I won't fight for your right to say it. ANTIFA is just crazy trying to shut down Free Speech. If you don't like it, deal with it. It's protected speech just like yours is. Someone please explain the ANTIFA thought process.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muoR8Td44UE
google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/66wofq/list_of_antifaprotest_groups_posted_by_citizen_z/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP here. Another question is what's with the masks? I'm proud of protesting things I feel strongly against. I don't hide my face because I'm proud of what I do. Why isn't ANTIFA?

Antifa are just a bunch of frustrated liberals angry that the future isn't being delivered as quickly as their latte.

Instead of getting mad at them get mad at the media for being soft on them.

lots of riots where antifa people like to vandalize shit and beat up people are recorded by news agencies and people with cellphones, there have been successful attempts at identifying people from youtube videos and pictures on twitters committing crimes.

>relevant link: youtube.com/watch?v=muoR8Td44UE

They are just a gayer version of those quasi-commie gangs from the Cold war era. They'll grow out of it when they reach their mid 20's.

Antifa are terrorists

No clue. Just came here to bump your thread.

And kind of surprised you haven't gotten any replies, given the controversy behind that group. But I think most people here disagree with them for being "liberals" or some bullshit, rather than anything they believe in, so you probably won't get too many people who even know what they're talking about on the subject.

They don't want or believe in anything in particular.
Antifa is entirely emotional.

Sad thing is I see people at these protests that are way into their 40's and 50's.

If only we could get them to focus on something productive like saving the free internet.

Thanks!

Seems like anything dealing with freedom is a reason for ANTIFA to shit all over and burry it.

>dem numbers

does antifa have site or a bio or something that covers exactly what their beliefs are?

Several

>According to ANTIFA's actions there is no such thing as Freedom of Speech
No, I don't care much for antifa and I'm pretty sure they're just railing against hate speech. We have the right to say what's on our mind, but when we target our fellow Americans, we probably need to dial it down a little.

Mostly just pro-immigrant Twitter accounts insulting moderates and conservatives who question the logic behind open borders.

Antifa doesn't have anything to do with muh free peaches. They don't represent the government so if they want to kick you in the teeth when you say something stupid, your First Amendment rights are not being abridged. Stupid fucking ex-army faggot swore to defend the Constitution and doesn't even know what it is. OP BTFO.

Still user. Unless the speech is meant to incite panic or physically harm it's still protected per SCOTUS.

I'm all for LEGAL immigration. I just don't believe in amnesty. People who come here illegally are still breaking the law of the Land.

FASCIST!

See user, it's people like you who cause people like me to loose patience with groups like ANTIFA. Your rights to swing your fist ends right before it touches my nose. But remember one thing. Once your right ends at my nose, my right to stomp a mud hole in your ass and walk that bitch dry begins.

They violently suppress government sanctioned free speech. The consequences of which are to complex for the average Antifa mind to comprehend.

If they were say for example attacking KKK rallies maybe people would be behind them.
But as far as i know they are just a bunch of retards attacking trump voters becase "they are litterally hitler".
I did not vote for the chetto but i am pretty sure most of his voters are not "litterally hitler'.

ANTIFA troll. Lol

They need to just round up every muslim and every antifa hipster and gas them, problem solved

Protesting at a KKK rally would be a good start but even then, any violence or destruction of property blows their credibility to hell.

I'd sure like to see you try Mr. Internet Tough Guy.

Oh please be a troll LARPig because if not u just made a few more people hate u fucktards.

can we get a list if you don't mind. you know for science. and not twitter accounts preferably.

Too far user. We just need them to all be civil. Be members of society and merge into this great melting pot of a country we are all supposed to love. Now I'm not gonna sing kumbaya but damn, we all need to be a bit more tolerant of each other's shortcomings and just follow our laws so no one gets hurt.

I'd like antifa to have a rally in the city where I live and work

They could just open a fire hydrant and wash the bloody pulp down the sewers after the working class sane people got done having a boot party with their faces

I think this should have a few.

google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/66wofq/list_of_antifaprotest_groups_posted_by_citizen_z/

Antifa are a bunch of spoiled middle class kids with a Che Guevara poster their bedroom wall.

They don't know shit about the us constitution, or much else, and wack off to rage against the machine songs.

Point is, political left wing has the high ground, right wing hasen't. That is why they can do stuff there right wing equal would get wrecked for. And don't get one thing wrong about Anti-FA, these guys are like Nazi SA in left. Anything that bears any little bit of the stench of nationalisim, of facisim in their eyes (and theirs only - mind you, they always have the highground of true perception of how things are) is to be attacked on sight. The irony is, that makes them facist themselves.

dem digits.

>scroll through the list
>see 4 antifa groups in my state
wtf happened to nc while i was in the army? why is this place continuing to become a shit hole.

only thing I know that is worth stifling is speech literally inciting violence against people

dems lost most of their credibility in the last election. A lot of people won't trust them until they get their shit together, not that the right are better. Ever since the republicans co-opted the protestant fundamentalists, they haven't really needed political high-ground, just somebody who can say their jesusy enough.

If this is referring to international situations I look retarded

>4 groups
>12 people
you're probably fine

>hur dur i don't wear masks
>on fucking Sup Forums
>home of anonymous

go fuck yourself faggot
and you you fucking copy pasta asslicking russian troll

Don't let Antifa turn you into an actual Fascist.

Bad shillposting my friend just bad on shillings for u!

Speech inciting violence as determined by a reasonable person is already not protected speech according to SCOTUS

if they ever leave the comfort of their trust fund campuses and make it into the ghetto without being beat to death, they might actually recruit some gang bangin niggers.

hello officer

Anti antifa are just as worse as antifi themselves, take note when you're watching those videos on youtube, both sides are equally hateful.

exactly, all of this bullshit is making both centrists and people who against violence on principle exasperated.

I've protested several issues. Mostly dealing with animal rights and breed specific legislation and I was proud to be there. I wore no mask. And no I don't declare to ever have been or will be a member of anonymous just for that reason.

I agree. The name calling, the violence and the property destruction needs to stop on all sides.

Possibly, but it doesn't seem anyone wants to do any research and just shout "cuck" or whatever the next buzzword is.

I personally don't care

The impending civil war will suck

If you don't take yourself as seriously as anybody on either side, you probably won't have to participate. The beliefs on both sides are too self-important to rally the majority

This

The alt-right is extremely emotional as well. Most of the time they're shouting "cuck" in the wrong context. Which makes them hypocrites of course since conservatives proudly claim to be logical non-snowflakes.

The antifa people are horrible sure, but most people against them have just been cucked into believing that they are somehow a large enough population with enough power to warrant the rage they seem to generate. The truth is most of them are just shitty college students with stupid majors and no prospects for the future. They will never hold any positions of authority.

Meanwhile most "political commentators" on youtube and the like are making small fortunes by pretending these people actually represent a serious problem....

honestly, getting off to someone throwing their weight around when they themselves can't is the definition of a cuckold

SHILL DETECTED
I REPEAT THIS IS A SHILL.

>getting off to someone throwing their weight around when they themselves can't
So now everyone who watches sports is a cuck?

if they're watching it vicariously then yes

>2017
>Not showing me your genitals.

Normally I'm right there with you Op - 'I don't agree with you, but I'll fight for your right to say it'. But there's one big exception to that: when it's fucking Nazis. You see a Nazi, you punch him in the fucking face.

That's really all there is to it. And the masks and uniform colors should be fucking obvious - it's so they don't get singled out by the police.

That's not the definition of a cuck.

A cuck is someone who accepts the fact that other men sleep with his wife because he can't or doesn't want to. If you want to redefine it to mean anyone who's ever lived vicariously then you're using a meme word and probably a cuck yourself.

Why do veterans always mention they are veterans?
veteran here

>cucked into believing that they are somehow a large enough population
So much this. It's the same with tranny extremists and tumblr sjws. Their counterparts on the right make it seems like they are representative of half the country, when they're a miniscule (but very vocal) minority.

>veteran here

I don't know.
veteran here

The problem with that is that Antifa considers almost everyone to be a Nazi.

Antifa went full retards. Mostly fringe leftist, trannies, Islamists and 300 pound pinked hair lesbians, who aren't lesbian by choice.

Veteran here.
As a veteran, this issue really hits home with me.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Not a veteran, but i think at least in the US it is perceived as eliciting a baseline of respect and credibility.

I was arrested at a BSL protest. I was singled out. Why? Because some anti breed person threw something at my service dog and hit him trying to hurt him. So I admit I cracked his skull. But I wore no mask, was proud to be there and obeyed the arresting officer with no quarrel. I did the crime. I pay for it. ANTIFA are hit and run cowards hoping to get lost in the crowd when they do something illigal.

I love watching Trumptards and Antifa fight. Retard vs retard. Let the best retard win.

Sad but even the Nazis are afforded freedom of speech. And per the oath to our constitution I took I will defend it.

Henry David Thoreau would be very proud of you.

Because it identifies the fact that we swore an oath to defend this country and it's constitution. Something that a growing number of people in this country seem to be willing to throw out the window.

i Am a GOd Dog

>because he can't or doesn't want to
No, this is wrong. Also, he doesn't have to know. Cuckold is derived from 'cuckoo', a bird who lays its egg in another species' nest. The nesting bird will incubate that egg and feed the fledgling along with its own brood, unaware that the chick is not its own..

Fear not my brother. The crusades are comming

>shitty college students eith bad majors and no futures

Ill add people who accomplished absolutely nothing in their lives, have severe insecurities, and want to matter and be taken seriously.

When it comes to the ultra right or ultra left, no one actually likes these people in real life. But on the internet theyre superstars.

Based on your own argument, you are also a shill.

So... yeah. Logic.

Old fart cucks. Who were useless hippies back in the day.

Oh you mean your mom?

>OH!

I'm 50! An old fart. Although I never was a hippy. I could never bring myself to stomach the smell of patchouli. Lol