Ask a ex Muslim from Pakistan anything

Ask a ex Muslim from Pakistan anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Uykffu-jKU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do you make them stop islaming my country to death?

>Implying they are trying to keep religion out of the state
>top kek

By killing them, they're like roaches they can survive even if their heads cut off so you going to have to crusade them.

Also learn from this experience so this never happens again

When are you going back for good?

No but serious you need to stop bending over for their will, in the us they're allowed to have a separate community because they have restrictions and can't change anything on a grand scale

Never, America's great and the Taliban is fucking terrifying.

The other day a woman was burnt alive for helping her neighbor elope, I don't ever want to go back

What denomination of Christianity are you?

(If not Christian you can go back to sucking Arab cock)

Agnostic not christian although I do appreciate Christianity more than islam

would you support carpet bombing terrorist held regions in the ME, particularly Syria and Iraq?

Why not Christian? Too busy raping white girls?

Yeah I would if we do that now although will be upset at the thought of hitting innocent civilians itll save more loves in the long run on both sides considering terrorists also attack their own people.

Religions not for me my man, also not a rapist.

how much payed your father to buy your mother on the bazar?
and how old was little momy when she got sold to your daddy?

Mother wasn't sold although all of he female members in my family had arranged marriages, im not fond of the concept

Found the butthurt Muslim

I don't know how to prove I'm a Muslim without a timestamp so I took a pic of my hand with a quarter

How does it feel being free from that religion?

Can't tell my parents in fear of being disowned, I love my mother so I don't have the heart to tell her anyway.

Ramadan is a hard time because as I still live with my parents I can't eat or drink anything in the house in front of them.

All in all, bacon isnt that good beef is better and I got Fridays free

Well you can stay in Burger land I guess.

But you better start wearing crosses and a clean face when Trump MAGA. Don't want to kill our allies do we? :-)

>had arranged marriages
>arranged
so little mommy got "arranged" to daddy at what age? 8?
what?

Is taqiyya just a meme?

I get the impression it's highly highly exaggerated around here

I don't like jewelry and I don't know when the next trump rally in nj is so I can't really do much except vote on June 7

I'm not wearing a maga hat I don't want to get jumped

No at around late teens early adulthood

Taqqiaya is something I heard about on here.

Muslims in general I find try to distance themselves from the radicals without regard to the victims and only care when they become accused by association.

I don't think its intentional although I've never seen it in action

Bump

>No at around late teens
>early adulthood

so... from the view of a babygoatrapist like your father is, what does that mean?
she wasnt even 8? your mother got sold (ahemmm "arranged") at the age of 6?

Early adulthood as in early 20's my eldest sister is around 27 and premarital sex isn't a thing in muslim countries so yeah early adulthood

Thanks for bumping by the way

Most if not all my family has married when they were well older than 18 so I don't know where this stereotype comes from, maybe from the more inbred families

Why are you an ex-muslim? What was the process of de-muzification like?

when will you become prime minister of Englund?

Is it true that the Pakistani government directly collaborates with the Taliban?

What does the name 'Hafeez Said' mean to you?

Seeing all the atrocities committed by your own people and realizing everything you were taught was wrong, it was extremely disheartening but that's just as you grow up. Its a lot like being an atheist in he bible belt times a million because Muslims are extremely traditional and expect the same from you.

Can't tell anyone in my family so I'm living in secrecy, honestly I would rather be a muslim but u simply cannot accept it in my life

Pakistani government is curropt but I'm not sure about direct interaction with terrorist groups, I do know Pakistan has an alright relationship with america

Never I like guns and butterknives

>Seeing all the atrocities committed by your own people

I wouldn't beat yourself up too much, nobody's hands are clean, historically speaking.

>were well older than 18 so I don't know where
hmm interesting...
so what is 18 in real time? how do you count the age? do you count the full moons? so your "women" are 18 fullmoons old when they get sold?

Not well versed in Pakistani politics, no comment

Why not? After all, you reject any authority or moral basis

Muslim terrorists make up the bast majority of terrorist attacks in modern days, that's dispicable even my mother hates it. But the problem with it is the fact that the Quran directly advocates it in surah al hashr

My moms the same age as Michael Jackson and my eldest sisters 27, please do the math

Spiritually band philosophically I like Christianity but I just like to keep my options open

That's Palestine

>My moms the same age as Michael Jackson
she is dead? how much little jihadists was she able to breed in her lifespan?
what is a good number?

and the difference to pakistan is what?

She's born 1958 so she's 56 dummy

No jews

Why did you leave Islam? Was it a difficult decision?

Not sure if Muslim or white guilt cuck

>She's born 1958 so she's 56 dummy
ok how much little jihadists she has on her taxameter?

btw you know they call you pakis "asians"
how does that make you feel you mongol?

Pakis like to fuck little boys, not little girls

No.

Not true homosexuals are killed in pakistan

They only call us Asian because technically Pakistan is in Asia although it shares vast similarities with middle eastern countries also because western countries are cucks

Disgusting religion that hasn't adapted at all since its inception. A lot of middle eastern countries that are seen as progressive only accept some western ideals and still into the same category

It wasn't difficult to disavow but it is difficult to tell my family

Nah, it's very much true youtube.com/watch?v=1Uykffu-jKU

Also I believe there are crossdressers who walk out openly

nonono
its because you are negros mixed with mongols...
you know what they say about mongols in the rest of the "islamic" world?

Oh you mean kusras, they're more or less a degenerates dancing for money

You dont. The only way is to never let them force you to change anything in the first place. Islam is cancer and you are terminal. So you might as well enjoy it.

Technically we're Indian considering that we only gained independence for about 60 years but I'm pretty sure the haplo grouping is different

that there has only ever been peace between jews christains and muslims in the same nation under the mongol rule?