What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2nuHEGhwiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BRACKED

Idris confirmed playing Solid Snake in the movie.

What's the matter, you don't like girls?

BURACKU SNAKEU!?

Btw, is that a comm badge?

Idris Elba confirmed as the main villain in KojiPro's first game.

Well he was just in the last Star Trek movie

Do you think anyone Kojima takes these pictures with even knows who he is or are they just humoring him?

I remember Kojima being stiff as fuck when he was employed by Konami. Now he's so damn chill and relaxed in his appearances though his stress levels must be high since he has own studio now and they need have some success with their first title.

The only one I know for sure he's friends with is JewJew

Oh, I guess I don't pay much attention to JJ shitflicks.

Refn meets with him a lot of times.
But I doubt Cameron knows who he is.

Before Konami kicked him out the man was posting his Spidey undies on twitter, stiff my butt.

Hilarious since Beyond wasn't directed by JJ Abrams.

He meets celebs and directors all the time and knows a bunch. He's friends with Guillermo, too. Kojima fucking loves movies almost as much as music. He's pretty patrician.

>Nicolas Winding Refn
>Director: Drive, Only God Forgives

>Watching the trailers for Metal Gear Solid V makes you wonder if the spirits of Dostoyevsky, Stanley Kubrick, and Caravaggio entered Hideo Kojima’s body because, using the art of gaming as his canvas, he boldly goes where no one has gone before.

>The trailers for Metal Gear Solid V prove once again that Hideo Kojima is a master at portraying a wider and more complex view of human nature combined with breathtaking action sequences. A daring and bold move from one of the founders of the future of technology. With Metal Gear Solid V, Hideo Kojima has created the perfect marriage of cinematic storytelling and cutting edge gaming technology. For me, it all culminates into one word: Genius.

I'd put money on Idris Elbows being a MGS fan or something.

His public appearances like interviews were stiff as fuck and all serious nearly every time.

I wonder if he ever tried the game and felt the same disappointment that everyone else who loved the trailers did.

>Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter, director John Carpenter said that CanalPlus, the company with which he owns the rights to Escape to New York, wanted to sue Kojima.

>“CanalPlus wanted to go after the video game Metal Gear Solid, which is kind of a rip-off of Escape From New York, too,” he said.

>“But I told them not to do that. I know the director of those games, and he’s a nice guy, or at least he’s nice to me.”

Hideo confirmed to be a NICE GUY.

Yeah at first he was an alien in a mask so you couldn't tell but then it turns out he was just a savage nigger after all

>he spent every last dollar Sony gave him to hire famous actor

The black dot in the middle is Idris Elba, the yellow dot on the right is Hideo Kojima. If spotted by Kojima, you'll into "picture mode" and need to smile for the cameras to avoid detection.

He probably listened to MGS soundtracks to get into character as General Boylover.

reedus looks pretty beefy in that pic

I think it's because his shoulders are wide as fuck.

He watched Mad Max fucking 13 or so times.
Japanese are truly autistic viral guys.

Mads is truly patrician. Always chill, always classic.

Hey Kojima, I can act too. People tell me I do a pretty good Kiefer Sutherland impression.

Go back to Fox, hater. Fix Wolverine for fucks sake.

>Taxi Driver was an eye-opener for me. I had no idea Americans, who seemed so cheerful, could feel lonely in the middle of a city. It resonated with me, given the loneliness that troubled me in my younger days, which is why it has a very special place in my heart. After I saw it I bought a jacket and a pair of boots to copy Robert De Niro. Needless to say, I did not get a mohawk.

>that fucking shirt

I wish Kojima was my friend. It'd be cool to watch movies with him and then talk about them.

Is David Hayter the Brendan Fraiser of video games?

Yes. And of film directors.

If only he loved videogames maybe he could make a good one

Could you imagine? If Kojima was just a little bit of a dick the franchise could/would have ended then and there.

youtube.com/watch?v=i2nuHEGhwiw

It's coming.

That's that european in him 8)

Vise versa, but mediocre.

>JUST WALK AWAY

Sam Raimi for sure

Norman Reedus got gucked

who is this weeb?

Will there ever be another autist as successful as Hideo Kojima?

I bet idris has no idea who the fuck this jap guy is but is doing a photo with him because he's nice

I don't get it

It's like Sup Forums when Drive came out

Funny you mention that

>A massive hack admires a massive hack

I'm so surprised

looks like someone is still upset they didn't """Get""" Only God Forgives

He truly is autistic

>Idris Elba playing Big Boss, Snake, Liquid, Solidus

where's the gameplay, the only thing that matters? why would I give a single shit about this if the only reason for its existence isn't even shown?