Drug thread

drug thread

what are you fuckers on right now? alcohol? weed? amphetamines? i just bought some dope and am currently chasing the dragon, shit feels real nice

any fellow opiate users out there?

I'm not on anything but I could really use some opiates to kill myself with

bump

A little bit of weed. I've never fucked with any real drugs.

I used to use. I'm so lost in my emotions, I don't know how I feel about that.

it wouldnt be a bad way to go out

how long have you been sober?

Nigga I'm high on life

im proud of you :)

weed is as real as it gets. don't fuck with pills. don't fuck with alcohol. psychedelics are worth a try but they can turn south very quick. weed is the only safe shit to do.

I used to drink a lot, but not so much anymore. I don't want anything to do with pills, but I might give psychadelics a shot at some point.

About to take some phenergen, quatiapine, mirtrazapine and maybe some triazolam and of course a joint

Lolis

Sipping on some tasty. My poison of choice.

acid is a very fun experience if you're home alone and very bored on a weekend. i've tried it once before, and hopefully will be doing it again with some of my friends sometime soon. if you have any creative/artistic outlet i highly recommend doing it while on acid. also considerably safer than pretty much all other recreational drugs.

Opiates don't seam to do anything to me. Ive tried many pills and had lots of fentanyl injected when i was in hospital. Had the most they could give coz i kept saying i was in pain but i feel better on weed and benzo's.

Anyone get nothing off fentanyl but other shit works?

whats that guy on? I want to be on that level! Currently recovering from a DXM binge.

some cocaine to open up my nose because i got the flu. usually weed though. harddrugs occassionally as long as i do not become disfunctional. i also use psychedelics sometimes. my medicine of choice is ayahuasca (DMT).

what is DMT like? is it similar to acid? i've always found it interesting, it is the drug of death

I'm on acid currently, its both insanely difficult and a leisure to type right now. I'd strongly recommend psychedelics, they're something I think everyone should do at least twice. First time, just do alittle bit. Then the second time, take a shit ton of tabs/caps/what have you. I don't think there's a trip that I could call bad, just anxious ones. After I lost my sense of self, fear went with it. It's all about how you look at it user, perspective. the only time I would recommend not doing acid is if you're a weak minded bitch who's afraid of their own mind

Got me some nice weed but i would like to get hold of some decent acid

^ this

never tried acid, havent gotten my hands on it yet. dmt does not do much when you dont give in at lower dosages. closing your eyes and letting it wash over you brings you to a whole new level and amazing insights. i cannot actually explain too well, but it comes close to dreaming vivid whilst being aware of the fact that you're dreaming. (even though it does not exactly feel like a dream). i thought ibogaine was the drug of the dead. there are theories that the pineal gland produces a peak of DMT in a near death experience but i havent found any confirmation of this yet.

used to love benzos but i abused them for too long. everyones brains are different some people cant get high off opiates

Weed and ibuprofen

Does kratom count. Cause i aint about to be addicted to codeine again.

ahhh this. i remember doing psychedelics as a young teen and always having bad trips

Trying acid with a friend real soon.
Was it scary doing it alone?

1. Acid
2. Mushrooms (only cause i can pick them fresh myself)
3. Addy
4. Alcohol
5. weed (only here cause the risk of being arrested)

not sure, never done kratom. were you addicted to the codeine pills or the syrup that has promethazine in it? personally the promethazine totally ruins the high for me

Suck that porcelain dick my friend I remember the days

Yeeeeee my dude

Never do it alone your first couple times. I mean never. Its so goddamn fun with experienced people

it wasn't for me, it helps if you choose a familiar environment to trip in. i tripped out really hard and just laid in my backyard under a tree with headphones in for a while and it was really serene

Benzo's don't do much for me from a recreational point of view. Fuckin class sleeping tabs tho. Have to be careful as fuck

Pills, but kratom is very legal where i live. Also it kind like adderal mixed with codeine. But not as good as both. Kinda just the good medium. I do it for work, since kratom is actually the only thing that has every stopped my spine pain and not made me node out.

haha more like plastic dick but i sure am giving it a good sucking my man

what benzos do you take? clonazepam was my shit back in the day

interesting, i hear that you have to take really large doses of kratom to feel the effects. is this true for you?

Neither of us are experienced but we smoke weed often and recently did mdma for the second time together.
I am really into doing psychedelics and so is my friend and we have plans on doing it real soon but I'm afraid he might have a bad trip if its so that people with depression and anxiety are more exposed to it.

Triazolam/halcion for sleep when i need it. Sometimes I take alprazolam/xanax for anxiety/depression but my doc doesn't like giving it to me. I'm kinda lucky in a way coz i build a tolerance ridiculously quick so by the time i can get addicted to benzo's the don't work at all

If you want the opiate feel, the yes. But i take it for the pain reliever, plus the caffeine/adderal energy you get. It really depends on the strain though. Normally the "green" strain has the most energy. If you want something opiate, then i think maeng da would be the best, also there are so many other you can research.

I did so much mushrooms before i fucked with acid, and even that through me off. Its an experience. The only time i had a "bad" trip was when i got fake shit, some kindve 2cb shit.

weed through my vapcap and about 500mg of phenibut. about to get some booze

cephalexin

Alcohol and weeeed

Get yourself some sedatives to use as a trip abort. Something like xanax would be good, you don't want something with too long a half life. A trip sitter that you know well is very good to have too. If youre taking Ayahuasca be very careful if you're on antidepressants. Ayahuasca has an MAOI that can fatally interact with drugs like ssri's

antibiotic?

Trip abort? Does pills really stop the trip?

Also, just take it an watch a movie, yoou will most likely not finish it. After youre at that point, its just straight laughter with your friends, like everything you do.

An anti-psycotic probably would but the idea is to chill you out, quell any anxiety and put you to sleep

yeah i also have some percocet

Id really stay away from mixing drugs, unless you have before. The best idea is someone who is experienced taking the drug with you, or someone who isnt and cant control you.

Does weed work good with acid?

can*

Well, i do it before, and when i come down, to re-up the trip. Not really good when you peak.

this, watching a movie on acid is a hell of an experience. i remember watching apocalypse now on lsd and that was really intense

personally, i dont like smoking weed on psychedelics but some people do. if you live somewhere where its legal perhaps a high CBD strain would be nice though

on 8mg of xanny & smoking weedies, feelin warm & buzzed & light euphoric, just another night

Best to avoid mixing drugs but if you're freaking out it's better then the hospital where they'll probably give you antipsycotics or benzo's anyway

I watched the Christmas train movie on 2CB. The train chugging made me freak the fuck out. I also remember one of the guys face was spiraling around his head. Nothing i ever experience on Acid.

I remember everytime someone passed me a joint it bringing me back to reality and giving me so much joy. The actual weed didn't do much tho lol

i can relate to this

Fresh mushy i picked. Small, but fresh.

5 grams of dried liberty caps is the most intense experience ive ever had

i once found several ounces of cyans in the woods. i didnt eat any but a couple of my friends ate them wet, straight from the ground. they got retardedly high

I picked 40ish of golden caps, The guys i posted. It was supposed to be split between like 4 or 5 people, but it ended up being just 2 of us willing to take them, so we split them 20 each.

I fucking saw lazers and thought my house was shrinking. Time went by so fast, but everytime we'd check it, it would be like 20 mins past.

:)

Nothing but I'm trying to get my hands on some ecstasy. It's hard because I don't know anyone who deals.

Go to a club and don't look like a twat. Someone will beg you to buy some. If not just ask someone who's jaw is going 90

weed is not that safe. I had some of my worst trips on weed. opiates are much saver

An onion may help

weed

>opiates are much safer than weed
Wot m8

also all the E now is shitty MDA or some garbage analog. Pure MDMA hasn't existed in on the drug scene in over a decade.

What documentary did you hear that in? MDMA is uncommon but it's still around if you know where to look

You won´t get a bad trip on opium, no anxiety etc.
In my opinion they are the best downers.

just by crystals! Problem solved.

~7g kratom and beer.

sniff some small lines out of a "chill" sack i got for the game
smokin some bowls

Live resin dabs ....fucking love Washington

There's a difference between having a bad time vs. being in danger. Weed might make ya feel alil shit sometimes, but you won't develope a neurological dependency

Weed can 100% defiantly cause neurological dependency and I have it

just stay responsibly and dont be greedy and you can mange all the fun drug out there

But how often is it? You could say you're one of the people who won the lottery. Just because one person did it doesn't mean most will. I'm saying that 9/10 people end up having no trouble with weed

I fucking hate all these "you cant get addicted to weed" fuckers.
its not about the drug! its about how you use it! if you are irresponsible with weed you´ll get a weed addiction. if you are irresponsible with cocaine you´ll get an cocaine addiction.

9/10 people can do any drug and not get addicted. It's your genetics and shit. I have many addicts in my family. Some people just have to be very careful with drugs

And lack of self control or ignorance. Anyone who uses opiates more than 10 days in a row either doesn't know about dependence or doesn't have the willpower to stop.

90% is probably pushing it though, I'd say 50

Nothing is that simple. The truth is most people get addicted because they don't care and it's easier then killing themselves

Anyone know any markets accessible via tor?

heroin

The figures are a lot higher then one would expect. Most people try a drug every now and then. It's only a subset of users who even want to use everyday and those are the people who get addicted. It's all about how your mind processes dopamine. People can get addicted to anything

But that's not true, most people don't intentionally become addicted to anything. You're talking about people who want to be addicts so they can waste their lives away instead of an hero'ing.

No i'm talking about mental illness like depression. The reason they're using drugs. Ever wonder why normal people don't do much drugs if any at all? everyone on this thread including us is nuts

hansemarked

Whats that?