Airsof

Hello Sup Forums I.T.T
What are your opinions on airsoft guns? In the Uk they have to be 50% coloured. Should they be illegal or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tdvsv6cRacU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Great_Britain
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah, I remember that it's a big thing over there. It would be kind of shitty to just end a hobby that thousands of people enjoy and have invested a sizable amount of money into.

>In the Uk they have to be 50% coloured

Is that what Rotherham was all about?

No airsoft in aus matey

bumping this thread just for u

dead

Savage.

>toy regulations
>banning toys

Fuckin crazy man.

>real guns can't possibly be painted so this is a good way to tell between real guns and toys.
What is this logic?

What if I were to spray paint a real gun neon orange?

the painted ones look pretty dank though desu

Then the Queen implodes.

But why do they NEED airsoft guns?

No, if you've been airsofting 6 times over a period of 6 months or w/e they don't have to be two tone.

Why do you need a kitchen knife you can use plastic?
Why do you need the right to purchase what you wish

No one is psycho enough here to go around committing massacre like you do in the US, the last and biggest one happened in something like 1989

some airguns are pretty powerful

youtube.com/watch?v=Tdvsv6cRacU

some have special barrels that you can screw on that are made to fire arrows

I have an old WASR I did the very same thing to.
Looks like one of those practice guns but...surprise.

A guy shot like 7 people dead a few years ago in kent iirc. There'd be plenty of mass shootings in the UK if they were a massive amount of guns.

The logic is that making them look less like real guns will prevent people being shot by cops for playing with their toys or that people won't be able to commit crimes with them by pretending they were real.

But either way criminals will always be able to disguise real weapons as toys..

You'd have to ban anything that remotely resembles a gun to prevent criminals disguising real guns.

The question is which is actually preventable, kids with toys that resemble guns getting shot by cops or criminals hiding weapons...

Because hobbies are cool.

They failed to watch Chappie.

>airsoft "guns"

Exactly.

Ban freedom.

(Sarcasm is hard to detect through text but I'm being sarcastic. Buy more airsoft guns, friend)

Please stop stepping out of line and doing what you want. Let the government make all your decisions for you.

Fucking bad goys.

>No one is psycho enough here to go around committing massacre like you do in the US

Sure thing, Achmed.

I've got a FAMAS, SA80 and pistol I bought when I got out the army for a bit of pissing about.

Fun for a couple of weeks I guess, they collect dust in the attict now

The FAMAS fucking hurts but you'll do more damage with a fist, ban assault fists I say

i can't see a grown nigger running around with a bright pink gun pretending its fake.

This is so fucking ridiculous.

So you Britbongs could buy a black market ak/ar and spray paint half of it some neon color and never be questioned?

I never understand that shit, What if you paint a real gun in some bright colors to look like a toy ? What makes the difference

>1 dead
>massacre

An airrifle or airgun is not an airsoft gun. Airsoft is like a bb gun powered by air. Has a max velocity of like 30fps. An airrifle can kill.

You wouldn't walk around in public with a BB gun without being stopped, but yeah the colour thing is reatrded

You can't?

This shotgun disguised as a supersoaker belonged to a nigger drug dealer from california.

You're already on the internet, would it kill you to google? Airsoft is typically powered by an electric motor that shoots the plastic bbs the speeds can reach upwards of 500fps.

Airsoft guns are usually in the range of around 300fps, I imagine it's similar to air rifles. The difference being air rifles fire metal pellets, but airsoft uses plastic.

Yeah, sure, because people don't open carry ACTUAL guns on a daily basis here.

But watch out for that BB gun though! It'll put yer eye out!

s'aight officer it just a toy nuffin f' ya t' worry 'bout
yall know ya can't start cappin' muh ass fo a toy cuz black lives matter no ahm sayn
BLOW POP POP NIGGA I TRICKED YO ASS!!

A British hero killed by a nigger muslime.
> Bomb me the fuck up senpai

I don't understand what you're arguing about? I was talking about the UK

Ooh damn that's pretty good banter

Are you retarded? Where did I say it wasn't horrific? The argument is that the UK doesn't have mass killings on the scale of the US and his example of a massacre was reatrded

Oh. Misunderstanding then. Thought you mean "you" as interfering to me/Americans, not Brits in general.

Referring*, not interfering. Fuck.

Wrong reply

It's painted in bright colours so it's just a toy!

oh shit, my bad

but airsoft guns can reach way more than 30 fps, I think you can also get steel bbs

Cartel gats are the best.

you dont have any dogs by chance do you

>mfw this actually works in this situation because no 2nd Amendment for Airshit

Designated knife bins

Ah I see your confusion,

Kek

A decent air rifle shoots a .177 pellet around 900-1200 FPS. Even then, probably not lethal for a human being in most cases. You'd need a specialty air rifle meant for hunting medium sized game to get that job done.

>The fucking bullets

Nice

Is this DLC?

Lol I painted my sbr engine orange

that poor CZ-75

They only have to be painted if you dont have a lisence. If your over 18 its super easy to get one

After shooting a deer and cleaning it, I've shot the skull with one of those $200 pellet rifles from about 20 yards away and it made it to the brain.

It's illegal as hell to hunt with those though because they aren't a centerfire rifle by any means, but I'm just saying that a headshot within a few dozen yards with the solid, non-lead ammo would probably kill a human.

Over here they can look whatever you want them to look like, just make sure the F is visable.
(All airsoft guns with more than 0.5J are limited to semi and need to have an F somewhere on the outside so that police can see whether or not they have been brought in legally.
Apart from that, you're not allowed to show them on the outside or even transport them outside a container that is not locked.
And while I have to admit that the ones in the picture look pretty cool, I prefer being able to choose what design I get.

Illegal in Scotland now.

Illegal in Scotland only... LOL...

Its fucking gay and you should buy and shoot real guns.

T. American

Oh god, the bantz

Nobody should have guns at all, excluding me of course.

>laying the Holy Scripture on the floor

There is nothing remotely Christian about you, savage.

>No one is psycho enough here to go around committing massacre

Calm down before you hurt someone, Mahmood.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Great_Britain

They're terrifying to look at and need to be made illegal. Our children don't need to be playing such a violent game.

besides, what if someone tries to you with one painted black

Pointless. I don't care if they're banned or not.

Selling realistic fake guns in America is either stupid or immoral though.