Im in the mood for a corny 80s flick that isn't actually bad, something like robocop or total recall

im in the mood for a corny 80s flick that isn't actually bad, something like robocop or total recall

hopefulyl something obscure can anyone help?

trancers (1984)

you will not be disappoint

altered states
they live

this is 90s but Interview With The Vampire

Videodrome

Blade Runner

The Dolph Lundgren "Dark Angel," aka "I Come In Peace." Released in 1990, but actually filmed in fall 1988 around Houston, and held up by distribution problems.

An underrated sci-fi/action film with a dark comedy streak to it. I think it might even be on Youtube. It was a few months ago.

>a 6.2 b-film

this is exactly what I'm looking for

Buckaroo Bonzai, faggot.

Cobra.

Obscure means "pretty much unknown", not dim-lighted.

Dark City

what?

Prince of Darkness

Underrated flick desu

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Night of the Comet

Runaway Train is ok, not remotely as good as these revisionist 80s flick critics will tell you but entertaining enough

>An underrated sci-fi/action film
Nothing says you're in the sci fi section of the video store like I Come In Peace.

>trancers (1984)
from the trailer, it looks like a science fiction film that uses time-travel so it can save money on cool sets and effects

no thanks

oh boy what a good movie and also the only R rated movie i got carded for when i was buying it (at age 28 no less)

also not 80s but i really like Strange Days, which i had never heard of before i saw it on netflix

manhunter is from 1986 and is the first hannibal lecter movie that was made (it's an adaptation of red dragon). it's FANTASTIC and filled with 80s synth in the best places.

came here to say this

DEAD HEAT dude, DEAD HEAT. IGNORE ALL OTHER POSTS. WATCH DEAD HEAT.

Based Mann.

It's an etymological pun for smartass wastemans.

Seconded

I think hes looking for a good B movie. Time Bandits borders on kino

t. Whistler

Remo Williams

It's based on the Destroyer book series staring Fred Ward

Pure 80s action Fun. Got terrible reviews because critics are faggots. Compare it too any movie of the last ten years and it blows it out of the water.

I think I'm still the only person that ever mentions this movie around here but it really is a great flick overall.

And it has Cheryl Ladd wearing a man's button down dress shirt and nothing else at her absolute hottest. What's not to like?

Don't know if it is 80's but try Outland with Sean Connery.