What's the worst drug you've ever tried?

What's the worst drug you've ever tried?

Krokodil

Salvia, was horrible.. i experienced ego death, had no idea who or what i was. Didn't recognise the room i was in and thought it would last forever, luckily it is only short lasting but still.. would not recommend

Coke

Alcohol. Now I stick to marijuana, other than wine with dinner during the holidays with the family.

CS:GO

Acid was the best and worst I've had. You really gotta get in the state of mind to not blow your shit

>weed
>drug

its a plant.

Mushrooms.

Bad trip. Never again. Just sticking with weed from now on.

25I-NBOMe
Fuck me I'm dead.

kys faggot

weed is a drug you fucking autist. only the most retarded, brainwashed stoner faggots try to argue that weed isn't a drug

lol you got baited

Dramamine.

Imagine your whole body has restless legs syndrome, and every few steps an electric shock jolts your whole body. Never even saw/heard hallucinations that were supposed to also occur.

Deliriants are for masochists

used to smoke bowls of chop and weed with my stoner friends in high school. the headrush is incredible but i almost threw up every hit. can't believe i used to do that shit.

friend of mine went to pick up from some niggers traphouse in the middle of niggerville and the guy offered him a bowlpack, turns out it was laced with PCP.

>says some dumb bullshit
> "no, that's not correct"
>LOL BAITED!! U THINK I BELIEVE THAT SHIT!!! LOL NOOB

lol now i got you triggered

I had 2Ce once, that sounds more intense.

probably diphenhydramine, but only because it gave me short-term memory loss and I couldn't remember anything for more than five seconds

>be talking with friend
>tell him I'm having a hard time remembering
>five seconds later ask him what we were just talking about

other than that it was okay, there were actually some pretty cool visuals like heat-wave/mirage type distortions and rivers on the surfaces of things

but like I said, I would tell myself in my head "Just remember that you're trying to remember" and then five seconds later I would be like "Wait, what was I just trying to remember?"

that's make 2 of us buddy

Smoked crack once. I was with my best friend and a few seasoned crack heads that he knew. Thought we were getting powder but it ended up being the rock so I said fuck it. They taught me how to smoke it and said I smoked way too much for a first timer. The first 20-30 minutes were incredible euphoria and immense self confidence. The comedown came quickly thereafter and let me tell you brothers that was a hell I would not like to experience again. Not recommended.

Kids

THC is a drug.

why so bad

Alcohol, both best and worst

Marriage.

Yeah salvia is just not very fun - I'd vote for that too.

Aye. Salvia is a unique one. Rips reality into shreds.

You can find some of my trip reports, some are pretty famous. When ingested properly, get ready to enter a lucid dream where you can't wake up

Sup Forums

Gotta say, I enjoyed Salvia on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th times. Never did it again after that though.

Worst for me is Klonopin because I made some stupid decisions on it that I regret. Staying away from benzos forever now.

There is cure... Its called out of doors.

All stimulants are awful past the initial 2-30 minutes.

Booze is shitty. It's not that great too begin with and then it makes you feel awful the next day.

The scariest drug was dpt + 4-aco-dmt combo OF.

Deliriants like benadryl and whatnot are awful. DXM is pretty shitty if you've experienced higher quality psychs and dissos. Like lsd and mxe

Define worst

ayahuasca, made me vomit and hallucinate due about three minutes and it was over quicker than a prom night orgasm

playing with LEGO trains

Right? I gave a list above your thing.

I mean. The most destructive was definitely oxycodone or heroin. But still felt way better than most.

Poppy seed is a plant and heroin comes from them. Smart guy. Good thing this is anonymous, takes the sting off your stupidity.

faggot

I used to love MXE back when it was readily available but honestly DXM feels better.

love. it's the worst. fuck that shit

>ayahuasca
>three minutes
you're a big lying liar, you faggot

I had a shitty experience
>Didn't feel anything at the start
>Start to think i got ripped off ($15 down the drain and yes it's that cheap where i live)
>Start gettin nauseus and can't feel my legs
>Oh shit i fucked up
>Heart beating too fast
>Vision getting blurry
>Pass out
>Wake up on my vbed almost instantly move my head to the side of the bed and puke
>Never again

I mean like I'll never do heroin or meth.
Acid is fun but probably the hardest drug I've done. Molly and DMT are cool but I don't get very strong effects.
Pot is pot, I enjoy getting high and talking to people
Never tried shrooms but I know coke puts me to sleep.

So I guess
> coke is the worst experience wise
>Acid is the most taboo
>Pot is the most frequently so I guess it's the one I have the worst problem with

The cops raided a big outdoor grow in my area. They decided to just run the disk over the field to destroy the crop. Found lots of good sized bud after they left but it all tasted like dirt.

zoloft i mean damn even meth is better than this hell even meth then take some benedrel till yousee shit is better than zoloft

I'm pretty sure Zoloft has no recreational value

>DMT
>I don't get very strong effects
How are you ingesting the DMT??

You think acid is a harder drug then coke? pretty sure only one can stop your heart

Fentanyl
Quaaludes

you can vape it etc.

Uhh probably smoking meth would be the worst didnt like the high at all, hell of a drug to snort though. tried heroin a couple times too and its bad and not bad at the same time and it was bad because im not addicted to opiates so it really fucked me up and made me sick

No, I know how to ingest it. I was asking how you were doing it without getting strong effects.

Maybe it's just me because I do a line and fall asleep instead of dosing and altering reality.

Tramadol.

Smoking it through glass

fentanyl

I really think something is wrong if you're not getting very strong effects. Either you're burning the shit out of the dmt when you smoke it, or you're not dosing enough. You should be holding the lighter wayyy under the pipe. Don't let the flame even hit the glass. DMT burns super easily.

The best way I did it was through a Volcano vaporizer. Also look up the method of smoking it through copper wool in a small bottle.

What's that? Redpill me

smoked my first backwood 5 days ago, sounds about the same with chop and weed. never again

That's probably it. My boyfriend and I usually put it in the bowl of a wet piece and light it like we would pot. We've done it in a dry piece too but only once.

Google it you cuck

Based on experience, shrooms. But only because I had a bad trip. I'm gonna try it again though.

Other than that I don't have a whole lot of experience under my belt as I'm still a relatively novice drug user.

Honestly I prefer that one to lsd. It didn't take such a firm hold of my thoughts but I had the most intense visuals out of the previous two and multiple psilocybin experiences.

i also enjoy salvia more every time i smoke it, but have only done it 5-6 times

10,000 times stronger the morphine depending on where you get your information and currently the most dangerous known opioid in the United States and leading cause of overdose.

Salvia back in 2011/12 in a wooden pipe at university, worst comedown of my life, felt like I was slowly curling up in a ball at a glacial pace and sweating uncontrollably

Did you hear they're cutting percocet with it in Georgia and pressing the pills? Couple of deaths and dozens of ODs so far

if you do that you want to sandwich it between plant material and use the cherry to vaporise it, instead of using the flame
it's may favourite way to do it cause i can breakthrough everytime without fail in one hit.

And I smoked through a 3day patch in 24 hours
...The next day was when I realized my opiate problem needed to stop

Majestic weed

Definitely try them again. Ive done them prolly 12-15 times. 3 or 4 of those times were very positive experiences but ive never had a bad trip

Honestly, pure THC. Smoking the plant or even eating edibles made from cannabutter has always been fine for me. Never had a bad experience. But people seem to be experimenting more and more by extracting out the THC, removing the other cannebenoids (which mellow things out). Pure THC oil in those candies is just 100% horror and anxiety.

worst for me? meth

worst experience wise? salvia. that shits stupid.

>thousands

Get fucked man child. Try Carbamezipene.

Then get on my level, nerd.

Molly, it was way too much, not what I expected, not fun at all... never again, especially the crash, so not worth it

Thanks for the tip, man! Next time it comes through my area I'll be sure to try it that way

Probably acid.
Had some fucking terrifying experiences.

That doesn't stop me though I take acid pretty much every second month it seems..

that doesn't sound like molly.....

I'm pretty sure ur faggot ass fell for the bait... it sure is summer

I don't fuck with opiates bro, they're all yours.

This, but still don't torch the bowl. Also, I find DMT world better without weed, but that's just me.

Yeah, I saw that on the news the other day. Also heard about a cop in Ohio who almost overdosed on the fumes alone during a traffic stop. Fent is nothing to fuck with.

Spice or any other artificial weed out there.
That shit is like smoking an anxiety attack on a caffeine bender.

Crack.

Lanza perfume, you guys probably know it as ether?

Once the peak ended I had a great time. It was just my first time with psychedelics and I was not prepared for what they did to my brain.

It was at a party around people, I had a panic attack from too much stimuli, it was fucking awuful

Couple bumps of crank my manager gave me before my shift started. I only done weed and opiates so I didn't know wtf to expect. Felt fantastic by lunch time I just wanted to go home. I felt so empty and out of it i didn't want to interact with anybody and that's hard since I work retail.

LEL

What is meth like? How similar is it too adderal? I love amohetamines, was wondering if you take super small amounts and it will just like an amohetamine

>run the disk
What do you mean?

I'm doing dabs as soon as it's dark out.

That makes sense. I had a minor panic attack on molly once because I did something weird and over thought it. It intensifies everything. Ended up telling my friends I had to kill myself to save my dignity lol. I wasn't serious but they all checked on me the next morning since I was the last out of bed.

Holy fuck I hate typing on a phone

You didn't take Molly. Straight Molly has no comedown, you actually feel really good for a few days after

>Worst
>Dabs

ok

This. I started to see bats swarming around my face and I saw a mangled dog corpse on my living room floor flash before me. A impending sense of doom and sheer terror just blankets your whole body. -7/10 Never, ever again.

Meth. Had to do a 4 hour trip and needed extra energy. Towards the end I got extremely paranoid, constantly checking mirrors and thought people were looking at me. Didn't help that I had to drive near 2 cops and would've been fucked if I got pulled over either. Shit would be great for work if it didn't make you borderline psychotic towards the crash.

Ativan mixed with alcohol. Had me for a long year. Never had that kind of problem with any illegal substance.Was going to 5 doctors at one time to get scrips. Pic not related.

This