A Better Life... Underground

Vault-Tec: Congratulations, you have been made acting Overseer of your Vault following our inability to contact your predecessor. Unfortunately, however, nuclear fallout is still imminent (00:13:19 and counting) and there are still ten residents that have not reported. As a representative of Vault-Tec, it is your duty to ensure the maximum survival of the human race. We have collected what we can in this limited time period about the citizens still waiting outside the vault, hoping for entrance. You must select five, and no more than five, to join the current vault population. We have run the necessary calculations and any combination will allow for an acceptable 93.6% genetic variance of the vault population, ensuring healthy vault dwellers for at least five generations. If you fail to do so, Vault-Tec security clearances will be revoked and peacekeepers will be ordered to execute you on sight. We hope that you take this obligation seriously, for your sake, and the sake of the human race.

Potential Vault Dweller data to follow in next post.

Bethesda sucks ass.

Potential Vault Dweller Data:

1. Ronald Parker, white, male, 51 year old former Peacekeeper, retired due to a bad leg
2. Akane Sonohara, Asian, female, 14 year old television and film starlet on tour from Japan
3. Dr. Charlie Yang, Asian, male, 43 year old pediatrician
4. Asewe Brown, black, female, 37 year old magazine editor
5. Marcus Lincoln, black, male, 19 year old community college student
6. Erik Boer, white, male, 27 year old immigrant who gained citizenship fighting for the U.S. army in Alaska
7. Douglas Ouattara, black, male, 15 year old high school student and track star
8. Pauline Weiss, white, female, 27 year old RobCo programmer
9. Cynthia Esteves, Hispanic, female, 22 year old waitress
10. Carlos Hidalgo, Hispanic, male, 19 year old pre-law student
11. Benjamin Steinberg, white, male, 31 year old patent clerk
12. Belaji Venkatanarasimharajuvaripeta, Indian, male, 28 year old dentist
13. Hafiz Muhtasib, Arab, male, 21 year old college student studying chemistry and bio-engineering
14. April Frank, white, female, 26 year old public school teacher
15. Takashi Ueda, asian, male, 38 year old investment banker
16. Enrique Baja, Hispanic, male, 23 year old Latin pop star
17. Jakub Januszek, white, male, 54 year old Red Rocket gas station manager
18. Mitchell Holmes, black, male, 43 year old Sunset Sarsaparilla truck driver
19. Andrea Collins, white, female, 23 year old news anchor
20. Aaryahidurga Lakshmi, Indian, female 31 year old professional chef

Remember, only five can be selected, and failure to do so will result in your death.

So the former soldier, the black teen, the kids doctor, the Japanese actress and the programmer. Hmm...

>Letting irradiated fucks in

Feel free to ignore what you don't like?

Um...

The bombs haven't dropped yet. Read again.

Vault Tec is evil. Id rather die from the nukes

>reminder that Vault 69 is canon

i would kill myself if was the guy desu

Akane Sonohara, Asian, female, 14 year old television and film starlet on tour from Japan

Pauline Weiss, white, female, 27 year old RobCo programmer

April Frank, white, female, 26 year old public school teacher

Andrea Collins, white, female, 23 year old news anchor

Aaryahidurga Lakshmi, Indian, female 31 year old professional chef

Vault 68 was the inverse, 999 men and 1 woman. Again canon, mentioned in the Fallout Bible.

Ronald, Charlie, Erik, Pauline, April

Wow that sure is a harsh statment
Not one that a fellow /pool/ack like me would make right guys?
I think Bethesda is a great company dont take my word for it i am just a simple isis member named al-toddam muhoward but if u were you i would buy 4 copies of fallout 4 goty edition phub insallah

So all women. Why? Vault-Tec has strict rules on polygamy, sex and reproduction. Classical American values, for you foreigners...?

Die horribly. Live in saturated blue light comfort. It's like you don't even robot?

Cop, doctor, soldier, programmer and teacher. Practical user is practical.

Even if I liked Todd's game, why would I buy four copies if I already have the base game and DLC? And Mods! Yay for mods!

Big letdown that New Vegas went with the shitty "let go" theme rather than a fortune theme. Everything was there, but it doesn't get woven tightly into the plot.
There's Vegas itself, Caesar and his dice, and House, who's either the luckiest or least lucky man in the world.

Choice is mine. I choose all women.

>We have run the necessary calculations and any combination will allow for an acceptable 93.6% genetic variance

git gud

Mods...mods.....MODS
FUCKING MODS NO BAD ONLY USE SUPPORTED BETHESDA CONTENT
RAAAAAGH BUY 10 COPIES OR ILL SEND HIT SQUADS TO YOUR HOUSE DREAMBOY

That's fine, I was just curious about your logic. Sorry for any offense I've caused. Trying to be clever, I suppose.

Ahhhh! It's Todd! He almost fooled me with the dirka dirka routine! Wait, ten copies, now, oh the humanity, where does it end!?

all the whites, only the whites

It ends when i say it ends mere mortal

N̨̰͓̘O̶̼͎̳W̻ ̧̙B̹̣͍͓̠̤͇Ų̰̩̥̱̹Y͓̻̣̣̦̳͘ ̫̣͓2͍̯͔0̜̱̙͉̠̩̼ ̝̺̼C͎̹̹̤̖͕̮O̬P͔̜̥̙I͚͈E̘̭̟̝S͙̬̥̰͞ ̳̗̭̮͇͟Ǫ͇͔F̥̪ S̺̤̀K̙̱̟̖̙̫Y̤͝R̳͙̪̳̭I̥̱͎̘͍M ͝R͉̥͈͕̭̟ͅE̟̹͙͙͚̣M̻̟͢A̤S͓̜̗̞̝̟͙͝Ț̮E̯͖̩͖R̶̟̫̹͍ED̗ ̳̼O̗̹͍͜R̟͔ ̫͞Í̖̣̪̗̗ ͇͎̤̝͝W̰͞ͅḬ̦͖̤͘ͅḼ̗̮̟̣̦L͝ ͓͕̼̟̻Ḳ̷̬̦I̖̖͕͖L͍̺̙͚L̗͔ͅ ̟͔͢ͅY̨Ơ͕͎̦̙̟U̬͞

I understand in theory why this was moved, but come on nao!

Jakub Januszek, he can run the vault stores, should know about machinery, too.

Dr. Charles Yang, doctors are always useful, neh?

Akane Sonohara, young, likely inspirational and good to keep everyone's hopes up.

Erik Boer, sounds like a bro.

Pauline Weiss, intelligence is in short supply in the Wasteland.

Belaji, an Indian man rooting around in patients' mouths... haha

Aaryahidurga, an Indian woman cooking our food... haha

2. Akane Sonohara, Asian, female, 14 year old television and film starlet on tour from Japan

8. Pauline Weiss, white, female, 27 year old RobCo programmer

14. April Frank, white, female, 26 year old public school teacher

19. Andrea Collins, white, female, 23 year old news anchor

20. Aaryahidurga Lakshmi, Indian, female 31 year old professional chef