It's time we shut down Fox News

It's time we shut down Fox News.

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/punditfact/article/2015/jan/27/msnbc-fox-cnn-move-needle-our-truth-o-meter-scorec/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really hate to say it, but those points defending slavery are pretty legit

Not like those facts are particularly inaccurate, all save for the third one are inherently true.

we should definitely bring back slavery.
crime rate would go down dramatically. we'd save money on prisons. reduce the strain on welfare and other government subsidies.

Fox news is more factually correct than CNN sadly

>Da cnn said it, so it must be true!

See how easy that is

No!

Don't use that "we" word with me, commie.

OP forgets that the Democrats were the ones arguing for slavery and that Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves with the Emancipation Proclamation as well as founding the Republican Party.

But when have facts ever gotten in the way of a liberal's opinion?

The republican party of today was democrat party during the civil war dipshit.

holy fuck, the asian bot landed in the wrong thread and just went berserk.

Nah bro, stop sucking those mogul cocks.

All news has inaccuracies. Because a station prints a retraction or airs a correction - doesn't mean those are the only things wrong, nor does it mean when a station doesn't (ie Fox) that they're accurate.

I accidently put fox news on for 12 minutes after not paying attention to it this decade. With in that span of time. 20 opinions, 8 half-truths, 12 lies, and 42 shill screeches.

It's generally excepted that misleading and straight out lying is not only higher at Fox, but sometimes encouraged when done right. Because it's presenting a political agenda. Not a factual one.

Both viewpoints are retarded. Basically everyone on tv news is in someone's pocket.

Nice samefagging

Democrats are so fucking brainwashed they actually believe this.

just don't watch it.

stoping being a faggot

freedom of speech means the retards at fox news have the freedom to say whatever dumb shit they want.

It's opinion news, not fact news. Get over it.

Lol, I guess two half-assed "facts" equals one real fact...

Republicans are so illiterate and paranoid they only trust their drunk uncle's interpretation of Fox news coverage for information about the world they live in. Pick any history book and read it, you'll learn.

the fuck does this Asian lady have to do with bill oreily?

you're probably trolling but in case not:

politifact.com/punditfact/article/2015/jan/27/msnbc-fox-cnn-move-needle-our-truth-o-meter-scorec/