I was legitimately enjoying film this until they started shoehorning their fucking political agenda every five seconds...

I was legitimately enjoying film this until they started shoehorning their fucking political agenda every five seconds. Why does this shit always happen? Can't I just have one good show or film that doesn't throw in some completely unnecessary political message? It doesn't add anything to the plot! Do writers suddenly think they're deep for pulling this crap?

Haven't seen it, what's the political message?

Also
>Seth Rogen
>deep

Havent seen it either, and you're a fucking pleb for going to see it.

Let me guess, something about religion or cults is the message? Fucking lowest hanging fruit.

DUDE
DUDE LISTEN
DUDE THEIR FOOD
GET THIS
GET THIS DUDE
FOOD
THAT HAS SEX

L M A O
M
A
O

>Finding this garbage funny at all
You deserve to be preached to you fucking moron

script version was so much better

What are some other recent movies that do this? Outside of movies made by liberal comedians I can't think of many that clearly shoehorn it in without making the main topic of the movie political.

It's the most blatant atheist propaganda I've seen to date, but there's plenty of other turbo-liberal shit towards the end.

was almost right on the money

Basically, all the foods in the supermarket worship humans as gods, and they repress their sexual desires for fear of being denied paradise(the kitchens of humans.)

Then Sausage and friends learn that paradise was a lie and go on an adventure to educate the rest of the ignorant foods about the truth, and the movie ends with a giant homosex orgy(with food).

it's a good movie goys

Zootopia?

I honestly haven't seen it in too many movies, but the biggest criminal I've witnessed to date was s2 of Mr. Robot with its new weed smoking, arabic speaking, sexually promiscuous FBI girl.

Kino for the true patrician

DUDE FUCK RELIGION LMAO
DUDE FOOD HAVING SEX LMAO

its message is nothing to do with political agendas.
it's just to do with the existence of God.
And that's fine. Why the fuck not explore the absurdity of the belief in a God?

I actually finally get this ad
like, it's a penis
sausage, it's a penis
will rise, it's a penis

I get it

fuck man
you opened my eyes

if the hat fits wear it

really? that's what you post to justify your stupid fairy tale beliefs?

Welcome to democracy, bitch. The majority of Seth Rogan fans are atheists who like the idea of shitting on the concept of God. Seth Rogan knows this. Seth Rogan is going to exploit this to make the majority of people like him and his work because Seth Rogan wants to make a shitload of money and be popular.

You're in the minority so you're completely fucked until the majority changes it's opinion.

Religion is about as political as it gets today, friend.

Besides that, there was also all that gay-rights advocacy stuff, like how once the Jew and the Muslim finally gave up their religious beliefs they immediately decide to fuck each other in the ass.

just another run in the mill edgy slapstick stoner comedy that gets its laughs from children and young adults who still think potty humor like saying fuck is the epitome of comedy. there's no shame in liking this shit, we all did at one point but one day you'll look back and cringe.

t. a guy who's never seen it

being a homo is funny. if anything that was homophobic

>Sausage Party
Alright. Hold on to your butts.

A website that caters to the non-binary gendered and ethnic minority crowd recently published a review of the film sausage party that was written by a third party reviewer.

In the article, the reviewer praises Salma Hayek's Mexican Taco character for being a strong female archetype for Lesbian interests.

Now, why the fuck do I think you'd care Sup Forums? I'm getting there.

So, let's all agree that Sausage Party is a stoner comedy about cartoon foods that have sex. That's the pitch. It's lowbrow, silly. It's every bit of a cartoon that it needs to be without any heavy-handed allegory.

Anyway, this review site gets blasted because people can't fucking believe that a Taco played by a Mexican American woman is anything other than a ridiculous caricature; exactly what it was intended to be. The joke is the joke.

So the editor for the site has to go into damage control: "Oh fuck we tried to please everybody and it became obvious please don't hate us brown people :("

So, in the end, a movie with a weirdly pathological liberal viewer bias (sex comedy, drug humor, etc...) ends up alienating liberal viewers because liberal reviewers are too fucking lazy to actually process the statements they make.

> a movie with a weirdly pathological liberal viewer bias (sex comedy, drug humor, etc...)

... you derive all human interaction from Sup Forums, don't you.