Shit like this is why nobody takes Pitchfork seriously...

Shit like this is why nobody takes Pitchfork seriously. How the fuck are you gonna sit there and tell me that fucking U2 makes good music?

Lol, out of all the examples you picked THAT as the reason that p4k is shit?

Reason #2

with electioneering it's 7/10 at best
without a 10*/10 is debatable

HEY GUYS I REALLY HATE P4K
BUT I GO ON THEIR WEBSITE AND SS THEIR REVIEWS
HAHAHAHAHAHHA

I can understand this since Radiohead are a gateway band to other greater bands
I don't understand why Sup Forums still cares about them so much but I'm glad they exist

Nickelback is unironically better than U2

Electioneering is better than PA, SHA, and Exit Music tho

here's (you)r reply

How though? U2's post-punk era was pretty good.

literally nobody thinks this unironically user. not even you

Electioneering is very fun

Reason #3

>a single song can cause an album to drop 3 arbitrary music points
Well memed.

But i do

this

Why though? Have you even heard this album?

t.p4k shill trying to get newfags to check it out
Well at least you aren't the pleb that says that fitter happier is the worst song on ok computer

It's not even a bad song at all

Look nigga I've heard enough U2 to know they suck

HELLO HELLOOOOOO

You're the worst song on ok computer

It's the same guy. He thinks he's trolling by saying he hates U2 then demonstrating he's only heard Vertigo, prompting us to demand he finally listen to Achtung Baby or Unforgettable Fire or Boy/War.

We're not winning any battles here, it's just a shitty troll.

Guy who posted nickelback here, nope that aint me

What have you heard then?

Both War and The Joshua Tree. I only liked Where the streets have no name

How can you unironically compare a song like New Years Day and Sunday Bloody Sunday to Nickelback and come out thinking Nickelback is better. It's like you know nothing of Irish history, 70s and 80s world politics, and post-punk / early "alternative rock" out of which those songs were born. Not to mention that musically and lyrically speaking U2 comes out as far more interesting and original.

I haven't heard much of U2, but I can say for sure that Nickelback is one of the shittiest bands around and U2 can't be worse than those godawful pieces of shit

everyone knows vertigo is a shit song but if you're judging their entire career based on that and not their early work that was actually pretty solid then ya just look like you don't know what you're talking about