Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RVBUjGWWo0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's ok, nothing to write home about
overall 5/10

Fun sauce for nachos I guess

That fetus could had been a loli... what a fucking waste

None of my business. Don't care.

not something worth caring about. don't want a kid? don't get pregnant. case closed.

I'm a little conflicted about it. On one hand I love dead babies. On the other hand, it gives women a choice

Dont care.

So murder is ok?

It should be mandatory.

Fetus are not considered a life.

it's not like it's developed enough to be a person or anything.

HAWT

Jesusfreak virgin or both no doubt

yes.

This entire thread is living on the edge.

Like that baby? Oh wait.

Totally against it, except for the 15 million dead nigger part

Should be a choice

Tastes like chicken!

It's never too late.

Add it to the crock pot with potatoes, carrots, onions and cook all day.

It could solve the worlds food problems in more ways than one.

Veal?

Yes they are. And you know it too

earning 400€ monthly, abortion is fantastic.

I think it's fine up to a certain age/development of the fetus. Once the baby has a certain level of conscious and ability to feel pain, then surely it has the right to live? At that point, I believe it's no different than murder.

looks fake
abortion is a hoax

It's a real life saver.

to be equal with women on parental rights and responsibilities, men should have the right to opt out of parental responsibilities just like women can. Only with this should abortion be legal.

This. Not my family, not my kid, not my problem. Why should I care about what some roasty does after a regretful one night stand?

If it's against your religious beliefs, then choose not to have one.

I just wish all the Christ-fags would keep their religion to themselves, instead of trying to impose their personal beliefs onto everyone else.

Religion is for the weak minded

Only 4 satanic reeees ons

i think it looks good fried on rice

with some sriracha

hmmmnnn

don't know why but I kek'd

the wisdom only trips can deliver

fucking wasted potential I would have taken it for myself to pleasure

I'm for it because it's killing babies but against it because it gives women a choice.

If only everyone here had been aborted.

Abortion is usually done by trashy low intelligence women, and in the cases of irresponsible men who knock up women then leave, which is why it's so prevalent in the black community. Therefore abortion as a whole improves the overall genetic quality of humanity, by allowing these low quality people to get abortions, rather than forcing every pregnancy to come to fruition.

I don't care.

Saved my teenage self from being eternally tied to a dumbass. So, definitely pro choice.

Abortions should be mandatory for those below a predetermined I.Q.

There'd be a lot less niggers running around amirite!

yes it most certainly is

the same way I can kill and eat my livestock as I please

Men should have full control over women's reproductive rights.

Ayo DJ kill that shit

i like how it reduces the population of criminals.

not being edgy. there's a study on the crime drop a generation after roe-v-wade.

Maybe you should learn to be more responsible? Wear a condom? Take it in the ass?

Can I kill and eat you?

If life starts at conception, then why don't we celebrate your birthday on the day your parents fucked?

What do you think about streets filled with abandoned starving children?

Agreed! Now to just convince all the holy rollers of your wisdom

If only Christians gave as much of a fuck about em after they were born

Ought to be mandatory for anybody under 18.

abortion is murder.

we only can have opinions about abortion because we weren't aborted

if you own me? YES

I am YOURS FAGGOT YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH ME

If a woman gets raped then maybe, but a casual 'oh shit im preggers and dont wants this shit' attitude is wrong.

because the day you were born is clearly recognizable, but the day the parents had sex is not

You regret your parents decision I see

this tbh

>birthday
>birth
Kys fag

This

holy rollers? wtf what are you 50?

So quick to project.

Makes for a really rare and tasteful dish. Pity it's so expensive to get ahold of without prying eyes.

What's the difference? The baby isn't the rapist

Abortion in that case is wrong too

As a butcher this is entirely untrue.
Whether an animal was stressed or not does not affect the taste or tenderness of the meat.
Taste and tenderness is strictly based on that animals diet and its overall fat content within the meat itself.

So you're born 9 months old? Why is age tied to birthdays then? Shouldn't your age be how long you've been alive?

what in the ungodly fuck are you talking about?

how much do you get paid as a butcher?

The baby also isn't a person and there's no reason why it needs to live if it means ruining its mother's life and putting her through excruciating pain for a child she can't even support

>Abortions should be mandatory.

>There'd be a lot less people running around amirite!
Fixed

The baby has the rapist DNA thus needs to be abolished.

>inb4 relatives are rapist thus you are the same argument

Okay fine you're right let's change the system of age.

so you're saying you would be okay with a man raping your wife, your sister, your daughter, etc. and then her being forced to carry my baby by the state? spartans used to kill babies who were born with defects to keep the quality of their people high, nowadays we value every individual human life to the point we keep useless downies alive, and you would have women who get raped forced to raise their rapist's baby. you're a cuck and a moron. it's a shame you weren't aborted tbh, you make a strong case for it

because birth doesnt happen until you fly out of your mothers vagina which is why its ok to abort for the entire span of those 9 months no birth = no murder

its no different than throwing out something you own

Age matters though. Alot.

I bet you are too

Here we go

are you fucking stupid you're really going to ask a woman to have a constant reminder of her attack staring her right in the face everyday as a human being. Fuck you rape is definitely a permissible reason for abortion also it's their body you have no right to tell another human being what they can and can't do with it. Fucking conservative fags go back to sucking trumps dick.

you can try faggot, come at me bro

yep

If you abort early enough there is no moral quandry. You can pop an embryo in early enough stages (

I'm sorry, do you prefer I call you
a bible thumper? Christfag? Sheeple?

Knowing some of my fellow humans, and witnessing others actions, I'm okay with abortion. Some people just shouldn't be alive, myself included. But yet due to advancements in medicine and technology here we all are.

Saves money on child support payments.

Do you not understand slavery fag?

He or she is still a human being. Diesn't have anything to do with me or the woman or anyone else

you are 50 arnt you? I bet you sucked your brother off too

oh and fuck god

You'd lose that bet.

You shouldn't regret your life though friend; you're parent's benevolence shows in their loyalty to obligation and duty.

No, rape isnot a good reason to murder a baby. You already know that to be true

Because you made it out without being aborted, we don't celebrate everyday our parents fuck. Congrats you're a successful sperm.

The only people that really think it's murder are sitting in prison, or dead.

Everyone else is full of shit.

vid very related

youtube.com/watch?v=RVBUjGWWo0U

Yeah Im pro-life but a cluster of cells is no more important than my long gone foreskin.

Is anyone actually alive.

I don't really give a fuck like just let people do what they want and it's not like the fetus is born yet so is isn't technically a baby

>It's my body!

Why do people get so upset when they see a pregnant woman smoking/drinking/abusing drugs? The baby growing inside of her is 100% her body, so it doesn't matter how she treats it.

Also, if it's 100% her body, why is the man legally responsible for financially supporting it? After all, it's her body.

Pick related

My sister claims she got rapes but she kept the kid and she seems really fucking happy, happier than before at least.

this

why is that so difficult to understand?

kill a toddler = bad
kill a fetus = killing a fish

I don't think it should be used as a form of birth control. If the pregnancy is dangerous to the health of the mother, the fetus already has some form of terminal illness/deformity, or it is an extreme circumstance such as a child of rape I can imagine why somebody would choose to do so. At first I feared when I was going to become a father but in the long run I couldn't imagine my life not being one now