I want to share my girlfriend of 4 years with my best friend who just got dumped. Who should I bring it up to first?

I want to share my girlfriend of 4 years with my best friend who just got dumped. Who should I bring it up to first?

Gf obviously

How?

Your girl. Dipshit. Don't get your friend's hope up before you know she's down. You should know already if she's the type of girl who would even consider it. You should text her and post screenshots here. First text, "Do you want me and (name) to stuff your ass and cunt Friday night? You got to be direct.

I had thought something along the lines of telling my friend and having him hit on her until it happened naturally. Anyone have experience with this?

She's not that type of girl. It has to be more sly than that.

That's literally retarded. You want your friend to basically steal your girl lmao

aks her?
make it clear what you want.

I'm not worried about that.

Ask your girlfriend if she would be open to the idea of having sex with a third party first. Unless she gives you the greenlight, telling your buddy would be pointless and possibly cause some resentment in your relationship.

Tips on bringing that up? Seems a lot easier said than done. Maybe when she's drunk / horny but I can see her getting defensive.

At the same time, I can imagine taking my friend out for beers where we usually talk about ridiculous shit and telling him things about how I want my gf to act sluttier and stuff and for him to hit on her just to see what happens.

tell her you're a closet homosexual who needs to differentiate between anal homo sex inside your anal cavity and normal vaginal sex inside a regular vagina and since you've always loved your best friend in secret, you'd like to get fucked by both male and female and since he's lonely and probably fragile due being dumped you'd like to offer him a chance to fuck you or a chance to fuck a vagina again while he recovers

Yeah... not fucking him mate. Just like thought of overwhelming her. Plus I'm nearly positive she's fantasized about something similar and would enjoy it, but would never own up to it.

we all know you feel aroused by penises user, you're the one who fantasizes about getting fucked in the anal cavity, deep inside your intestines and feel all that semen pouring out and cleaning those long forgotten pipes once accessed via a coconut in your younger days

Cuck.

Just put your fingers by her mouth when you are fucking her from behind. If she starts sucking them fuck her the best you can so she really gets off to the idea. After sex casually bring up if she thought the idea of sucking on your fingers was hot and then ask her if she would like the real deal.

If she doesnt start sucking on them slowly put them in her mouth and hope she does. If she just stops you its a no go.

Not entirely sure why you'd want to do this as she and he might think you are cool with them fucking and start to do it alone even if you already said no because that's how people are and thats how these things play out.

Sure. We all have fetishes.

i second this, everyone else is taking this shit seriously.

You don't. If you still want a partner that is.

The 1st person you should ask is Jesus. For forgiveness. You fucking faggot.

"seriously"

You are an idiot user. Your best friend will surely fuck her way better than you ever could. She will proceed to fuck him behind your back and you will become the cuck you have dreamed of becoming.

She loves sucking on my fingers when we fuck! And she's even said multiple times how she wishes there were two of me because she wants my cock in her mouth while she's fucking me.

If she were to start fucking a guy behind my back, then obviously we'd fight about it and probably break up. Or maybe she'd feel guilty and bring a girlfriend in the bedroom. I'm really not worried about it.

Just ask her. What do you have to lose?

>Or maybe she'd feel guilty and bring a girlfriend in the bedroom
or a boyfriend, which is not you, and you're no longer there either because nobody likes weak cucks

>ITT we call OP a cuck in his thread about wanting to be cucked

Are you seriously this dense?

You will introduce a sexual attraction into your relationship. Your girlfriend will end up regularly getting fucked by your friend in your bed. You will be cucked by your friend.

So just ask her if she would be interested in having another dude join you two in bed.

What kind of relationship do you have that talking about sex is so intimidating for you? You shouldn't have to get her drunk or some shit like that. Bring it up after sex if that would make you more comfortable.

Just don't lead with the idea of doing something nice for your sadsack friend. Ask if she's interested in the idea of a 3 way, don't try and guilt her into one. Unless you want her to feel like a prostitute you can dole out, then go for it I guess.

Nobody you IDIOT the whole stupid "cuck"
thing is russian shitposters who also post How dis make you feel wite boi threads and anything else they think will fuck with stupid fucking yanks

That'll be a fucked up "friend" since he's getting him laid after a breakup. I'm not into this shit but I'd be pretty damn grateful if my friend did this.

Or we can do it more than once if we want to. We're currently trying to hook him up with her best friend too... so if everyone wants to get it on theres that too. I just to have wilder sex and I think bringing another person in is the quickest way to bust down that barrier.

Your psychiatrist. You need to work out where it all went wrong for you.

Just ask her. Very simple. Say hey would you be down for a threesome with another guy.? If the answer is yes, you then tell her with who. See if she wants it. The end.

a better question would be:
Who gets mouth and who gets pussy?
>go

His buddy has to nail the pussy so he can slurp down that creampie he's hungering for.
Conversely, I suppose she could let the other guy bust a nut in her mouth and then spit all that testicle juice into OP's mouth.

just ask her during/after sex. ask her if she wishes it was another cock instead of your fingers in her mouth etc, then when she says yes say we could organise a treat for you etc.

also ask the guy, because beleive it or not some guys wouldnt be comfortable with screwing their friends girl. just ask him how he is managing after the breakup etc and gauge his reaction.

I can't imagine him not going for it, but hey you never know. Another thought I had was to get a vibrator/dildo and use it on her while she sucks me off until she gets super used to having it from both ends.

>I want to share my girlfriend of 4 years with my best friend
thats dumb. why cant he just find another girl?
you're fucked eh

his mom

Leave her and find someone else that is down for cheating on you faggot. Do it for her.

I shared my ex with my best friend and this is how I did it. We were all hanging out drinking a lot. I asked her to go give him a lap dance because it would be funny he looks bored so she did. About an hour later we were waisted. I pulled my friend to the side and asked him " dude fuck my girl with me " he was weirded out at first but im a good manipulator so I got him to say yes. I then pulled her to the side and told her " babe I have this fantasy of fucking you with my friend, do you want to fuck us both? " I had to beg please but she finally caved in saying yes but don't ever ask me to do this with me and another girl. So we proceeded I watched him eat her out and her suck his dick while I pulled my cock and sucked my thumb. After she rode him she was slurring " christian fuck me baby " so I went in for sloppy seconds. Anyways true story. The worst part about it was the next morning. Her and I took a shower together and she started crying practically fucked a lot up in our relationship because of that night. My friend was being a little bitch too saying how he regretted it. I seemed to be the only one who loved it and didn't. I'm so glad I recorded her riding him. 5 years later and I still have a quality fap. Be careful mate but let me tell you cuckolding is the most amazing thing knowing another man slipped his cock in your girl and you can't do shit about it. Good luck!

lol

Then you get cuck'd by your gf and boyfrie... erh I mean best friend

Heartfelt and wise.

then make it a foursome and fuck her friend at the same time you fucktard

Wtf you're literally saying you want your girlfriend to cheat on you with your bestfriend?

Like, I understand you WANT it, but that's literally what she would be doing since she doesn't know that.

How is it cheating when I'm part of it?

every time I see how fucking stupid people can be I feel better about myself

I don't understand how you would be a part of it? Like you are saying you don't want to tell your girlfriend, but instead have your friend flirt and it happen "naturally"? That implies she cheats on you, since she doesn't know she has your consent.

what kind of "man" wants someone to fuck his girlfiend? who would even want a girlfriend who wants to share herself with multiple guys? cucks man...