For all the pedo's out there, quick question:

For all the pedo's out there, quick question:
If tomorrow they found a cure for pedophilia, free of charge and guaranteed no side affects, would you go for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IsdA2UZW2V0
ipce.info/host/rivas/positive_memories.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

pedophilia is not a disease, churchfag

no but let me know when they find a cure for children's inability to consent or for the mysterious brain damage that is done to people when they engage in sex

youtube.com/watch?v=IsdA2UZW2V0

Ofc if it was even remotely possible. Psychology is a study of medicine in its infancy. Lots of psych medications do more harm than good. Not to mention the brainwashing that goes on in religious institutions.

Edge

ok well let me know when they invent a cure for lonley

That's kinda like asking if tomorrow they found a cure for being a heterosexual, would you take it. Now imagine, after you take the cure, you'll only be attracted to your own sex. Would you do it? Well would you?

Yeah, but it's a better alternative than chemical castration or something extreme like that.

I mean, there's gotta be something wrong with a person that find children sexually desirable. Naturally, it doesn't make sense. The reason for sexual attraction is for the sake of reproduction. You obviously can't reproduce with a child.

Only if the cure was a placebo in the form of boning down some lil gal without consequences... then yes.

>Pedofags walk in
>Immediately restrain them
> Cut balls off and leave to bleed to death
>Burn body
That's how you cure it.

Actually, that was the follow up questions I was going to ask in regards to homosexuality.

It doesn't make sense that a person would be attracted to their own sex. As I mentioned before, the point of sexual attraction is reproduction. You can't reproduce with one of the same sex. There's something obviously wrong. And if there's something wrong, there could be a possible fix.

no, what would i fap to if not cute kids?

If the only reason for sexual attraction was for reproduction, then why are people gay?

There is one, suicide.

One interesting fact to keep in mind is that a good portion of pedophiles were themselves molested as children. I mean, honestly, who's to blame in that case?

Yeah, absolutely.

Exactly! That's the question I would like to know. There's something obviously wrong with the brain of a homosexual and a pedophile. It's not natural. Hence the question I ask, if they found a cure for it, would you take it.

No
If they found a cure for feminism would you antis take it?

Probably not. Not unless it was completely anonymous.
I know how fascist you anti-fags are and would wind up forcing them to register as a sex offender, if not just outright kill them in the first place.

You know, if you can't be bothered to use a post # so that we know who you're talking to. Then GTFO!

Nah, the feds wont be able to do that. Not unless you physically harm a child (or have CP), they can't hold it against you.

probobly answering OP's question.

So does that mean it's like a rapistception since whoever raped that person was probably raped themselves and someone raped them etc. meaning that Jesus was the first rapist

Jesus caused pedofiles

>cure for a sexual preference
>not using it on the lgbt community

If you are born (wired) that way, then why is it not natural?

There is a cure.
It's called a bullet.

there is a cure, a gun to head. kill yourselves piece of shit rapists.

One ounce lead, in right ear.

Listen, i know people have to be held accountable for their actions. But some people need more help than others. I think they should really invest more on finding a cure for pedophilia. Otherwise, the victims will continue to be punished for something that's not entirely their fault.

I love raping.

I don't think anyone is born that way, they experience trauma at a young age that generally has a subconscious outcome when their adult sexuality manifests. It's not terribly fair and usually creates a vicious cycle.

>Bullets weigh an ounce

Are you firing a .50 cal

>Good portion
Not all user. But other pedophiles that raped\molested them. But this is irrelevant

Because it doesn't contribute to the production of another human being. Look at it this way: if EVERYONE was homosexual, would there even be a human race in another 70-80 years?

yeah, well a lot you fuckin know Denunzio

what you think is irrelevant. the only thing that matters is medical and scientific fact, which the world is all too happy to brush under the carpet to satisfy their preconceived notions of how the world works.

ya cuz pedos would want kids to be born.
Pedos save the human race.
Pedos 1
normies 0

If 2% of the population decides to start fucking horses, does that mean all of the humans will die?

Psychology and Psychiatry are both still scientific fields, so technically, what you think is irrelevant.

Kek

it's natural just like downs is natural.

you ever stop and think it might be a natural reaction to over population? A genetic hard trigger set to go off if any given human community experiences runaway inflation?

Seems that way to me, course I'm prone to be that way.

if psychology wants to be treated like a real science, it needs to start acting like a real science. but this isn't about what i THINK either. i'm not sure what you think i think. but i think you gave me a (You) and i thank you for that.

>if psychology wants to be treated like a real science
this a million times over

Psychology is a very politically malleable field of science like climate studies. Psychology was used to justify persecuting Soviet dissidents. Why support psychology when it does something the very opposite.

No. The world needs to change to suit the individual, not vice versa. If that is not possible in this universe, then everything can burn for all I care.

I guess that's plausible. But why would nature go that route? Why not having random men born sterile or incapable of engaging in sex? I just think that nature could've used a better technique than having someone attracted to the same sex.

Well how many (You)s do you need?

I heard a theory that pedos were sexually active around the age of 7-14 and have smaller then average gentiles creating the mental condition of "finding that perfect dream partner".

>pic related = 18+

Why, the likelihood of getting STI from kids is less than 1%, the likelihood of getting STI from an adult is around 80% .

to survive i only need one a day. but to be truly happy i need 3-4

there's lots of half baked theories. a friend of mine went on some kind of theory quest to justify his pedophilia and i can't remember half of them but they're all stupid

I have tiny genetiles, that's why I like kids.

They already make a cure for that, it's a bullet to the head.

It's all psychological. People can fuck anything

I second this... Mini robotic sex slaves/servants for the affluent and mini robo hookers/brothels for all! C'mon Japan, get to work on this.

Oh yeah? I heard that pedophiles have a special organ underneath their nose that allows them to detect the neuro-electric signatures of children from 300 meters away.

Because a viable male is still a vaible male even if he's attracted to other males. If a sudden population crash puts enough strain on the community you can bet they would be far more useful than a mule. Over specialize and you breed in weakness.

One ounce lead, in right ear.

You don't need to justify pedophilia. Despite its hate for pedophilia, the LGBT movement is indirectly making people to think "maybe pedophilia isn't a bad thing". Social movements have always been slippery slope, anyways.

eat shit

To add on it's not necessarily a result of trauma, people will fuck anything out of interest and thirstyness

Why would someone need to "justify" it? Why not just accept it?

There's also theories of pedo's being the way the are because they don't want to let go of their childhood and, therefore, innocence. If that's the case, good; it's psychological. Get them therapy, meds, and cure them. Despite the side affects of the meds, I consider that being better than harming kids.

>pedophilia
>cure

you are just islamophobic, thats all

Okay

For all the homo's out there, quick question:
If tomorrow they found a cure for homosexuality, free of charge and guaranteed no side affects, would you go for it?

no they are not. lgbts have nothing but hatred. they are hippocrate bastards. except some t's i've talked to who sympathize and are cool.

Why would there be a reason? Nature does not "think". Any feature of an organism that doesn't drive it to extinction will be preserved. Just think about female breasts; they're useless. Even flat-chested women can breastfeed and attract partners perfectly fine.

trying to argue that with someone who feels the need to justify it to themselves doesn't get you very far, it just gives you a bad headache and makes you want to stop talking to them.

ipce.info/host/rivas/positive_memories.htm

Positive memories.

What's wrong with it?
Just accept pedo sexuality you intolerant goy

absolutely I agree.

NOW, Gentleman. The all important topic... loli's.
Does flapping to lolicon make you equivalent to a pedophile?

So you think that having non-hurtful sex with a kid who likes it, is harmful?

Why?

All white people are into pedo because only then their dicklet equipment gives the impression of being big

I've just accepted that I am an animal, the universe is indifferent to my existence, and nothing matters. I don't even care if my actions are "right" or "wrong", much less some characteristic of mine that I did not choose.

so you're a Nig Nog?

The child might consent to sex, now. But would they feel the same way in their later years? Kids just don't have the ability to fully consent to having sex. Their sense of reason hasn't fully developed yet. You don't want them to regret making a decision that would impact their whole life's.

Niggers having big dicks is like any primate having a big dick. Some tards have unusual strength. Artists are good at puzzles. So what.

>OP asks a yes or no question
>people get in debates trying to justify random shit
Just say yes or no you dumb faggots.

My answer is no, I don't feel like changing something that doesn't bother me. If people want me to change, they'll have to shoot me first.

It doesn't impact their whole life, that is just what society teaches them. The trauma from childhood sex is purely learned and comes from cultural indoctrination. This is why it was never a social issues before the modern era; it's a peculiarity of modern Western culture.

autists

But just because it was accepted behavior to engage in sex with a child in those days doesn't necessarily make it any less wrong than it is today. During those times, they had complete disregard for the welfare of children (and for anyone who wasn't male for that matter). Things changed for a reason. We became aware that having sexual relations with a child just isn't a normal thing to do and it does, in fact, have some negative affects that's only evident once they mature.

OP here. Gotta go to sleep. Got work tomorrow. Nice talk Sup Forums.

>But just because it was accepted behavior to engage in sex with a child in those days doesn't necessarily make it any less wrong than it is today.

If it is accepted, then there is no reason to think it is wrong.

> We became aware that having sexual relations with a child just isn't a normal thing to do and it does

Our pop culture in the West already influencing minors in a sexual way.

No. If that were true, it would have been a common theme throughout ancient cultures, just like prohibitions against rape, theft, murder, etc. Child sex abuse is largely a complete fabrication of modern society. The trauma is entirely learned. Just ask any ex-cult member, like former Scientologists or Jehovah's Witnesses, about the reality of severe psychological trauma caused exclusively by indoctrination. There is absolutely nothing inherently harmful about consensual sex acts between people of any age.

Depends on the cure. For example, there was the psychologist who recommended curing a mans Oedipal complex by having sex with his mother.

So if it was a cure like that, then yes. Absolutely.

I don't believe that shit
just jack off to something else or have sex with legal women
boom cured

the heart wants what the heart wants.

Yup.. it truly sucks to be this way to carry around the weight and the fear of some idiot going nuts not carrying it is not something we choose and that not all pedo's act on urges. If it were possible I'm the first in line

You're probably not a real pedophile. You probably just have OCD or something.

As long as I received another sexuality to replace it with.

Well, if I really want a quick cure I already own several bullets being an american so.. Theres that. But in the other hand, I have molested exactly zero children despite occasionally feeling a desire to so its just another temptation in life. Id be pretty neutral