It's time to confess that thing

It's time to confess that thing.

im secretly a really shitty person who wants to be good but isn't

fuck you

If you're a shitty person, why do you want to be good?
Some part of you must be good to desire that.

I procrastinate on 4chin too much and it's giving me cancer

russian cheese?

i think highly of people who i think are good, but i guess i just don't understand how one does that. it's one thing to believe in a principle (knowing what being good is), and carrying it out in your life (being good) or something idk

It sounds like you're a good person who makes bad decisions.
Maybe if you thought more clearly before acting, you could be as good as the people you admire

idk, anyway that is my big secret
also i want to fuk a little girl but i say that every day here so its not a secret

this

It really hurts when I receive rejection letters from the NSA. I just want to become a spyfag.

I fucked the dog

I want to be a man. I'll never have a dick or experience male socialization from birth but I still wish I could walk into a machine and change. I've masturbated imagining myself with a dick since I was 11 years old, and I've always felt more comfortable socially hanging out with men, but I'd always feel awkward if they showed me too much favor for my gender. As an adult I date men and women and I have more "romantic" feelings for women, but probably just because I find it easier to be more assertive with them in bed. Also, tits. I know gender dysphoria is a mental illness. I know I probably caused myself to have this dysfunction by socializing as male on the internet. I just wish cybernetics were real.

Stop wishing and fucking build that shit instead of being on Sup Forums all day.

>I'll never have a dick
thats fixable

>experience male socialization from birth
yeah you're out of luck with that one.

Get a sex change

I fucked my cousin. She was two years older than me.

How old were you?

if it makes you feel any better, you are right, having a dick to play with is gr8
how is the puss game though i always wondered what it was like to play with a puss

My girlfriend agreed to a threesome.

Why is that a confession?

I snap creepshots of my 10 year old and send them to friends.

I'm considering it. I hear there's been a lot of advancements in phalloplasty.. it's just expensive and I've already got a lot of financial woes.

I've always wondered what it would feel like to put a worm up my dick.

The longer you leave it, the more advanced techniques get and the better the surgeon you can afford. I'm guessing a strap on doesn't give quite the same effect in the meantime.

If you're never going to be happy with your current body there's only a few ways forward with that.

12. It's where I lost my virginity.

I mostly like playing with my clit, but some vibrators are fun to use too. It just seems much more involved than jerking off. It's hard for me to even pleasure myself.

Dude, I think you were sexually abused

I sit and 'plan' apps all day, all of which get invariably taken because I'm too socially awkward and anxious to attend meetups to develop a team to believe in any vision that I have.

So I sit on /biz/ all day hoping to get a break from shillcoins. The truth is that I hate every fabric of myself. I have the fundamental inability to connect with humans—my testosterone is dipping, so I can't even get angry enough to change, I just sit and cry and write poetry that no one will ever read, all day.

Very true. I'm a bit overweight now so I'm going to see how I feel with exercise/medication for depression.

Maybe if I wait long enough I'll accidentally have progeny and my uterus won't go to waste

She pumped me full of drinks and took me away somewhere private. It was not entirely consensual and has honestly kinda fucked me up.

Full of drinks? Jesus Christ, you were 12. That's fucked. Your cousin is a predator.
Has it had effects on you sexually down the line?

>feel with exercise/medication for depression.
That's an easier target to hit then gender reassignment, it's a good first step.

>if I wait long enough I'll accidentally have progeny and my uterus won't go to waste
that'd be interesting. I wonder how life works when your mom becomes your other dad at an early age.

>brush up on coding
>start writing app
>put it on github, set to private
>when you find a chill app dev online, invite to github page
>?????????
>profit!!!

I'm your mom

I got serious trust issues now. I've had several girlfriends that all failed because of it and now I've given up on relationships entirely.

Posting your confession anonymously is a good first step, but I think you need to take this further with professional help.

I'm not here to judge if you don't want to, but I think you should consider it, user.

I follow a couple blogs and forums where trans men with children post and most of them seem to have a pretty easy time with it. Iirc many of them were pretty masculine even while pregnant so they didnt change too drastically. Apparently trans men can even get pregnant and have children if they stop taking testerosterone for the duration of the pregnancy and nursing.

>Apparently trans men can even get pregnant and have children if they stop taking testerosterone for the duration of the pregnancy and nursing.
yeah, I remember the huge fucking drama in the press when the first 'man' gave birth. big preggo belly and a full beard. It was interesting.

that'd be a middle ground, just take the hormone treatments and maybe lop off the tits - but if having a dick is your aim that doesn't really cover it.

The women in my family have a history of breast cancer..
Tumors get! So my insurance will cover a double mastectomy

I hate that my gf keeps leaving to see her family every weekend instead of hanging out at my place. I hate that she doesn't find sex appealing but does it just because she knows it makes me happy. I hate that shes taking a class in her parents town just so she can live at home. I hate that I have two jobs. I hate that one is an internship so i actually can't quit it. I hate that I barely have time to do anything and when I do, I'm just tired. I hate myself for not changing anything or just doing anything about it.

Thanks user.

It sounds like your girlfriend doesn't appreciate you as much as she should. I think you need to work on standing up for yourself, and maybe break up with her.

Try using the old pep-talk in the mirror trick every morning. I know a lot of people who say it really helped.

I can no longer tell if I love them.

I'm actually excited for the emoji movie

Too far

my hips are fucked, I'm in a lot worse physical shape than I look

I'm James Comey and I don't know what I'm doing.

Genderfluid here.. I feel ya.

My life sucks. I'm broke, the girl I love left me, and I feel that I have no real friends because when I get serious and sad they just clown on me for it. I want to die.