If a country started a war with your country for oil

If a country started a war with your country for oil,

would you join a rebellion or stand by and watch almost everybody (family friends) die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WEi3Gaptaas&list=LL439uVLXZE7LZlA7j9zG0QQ&index=42
usnews.com/news/best-countries/overall-full-list#
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-22/america-is-not-the-greatest-country-on-earth-it-s-no-28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's an outlandish scenario that would never happen. It has never happened.

I live in the US so we wouldn't be losing and dying, we would be killing and winning.

>would you join a rebellion
Cool story luke guywalker.

If a country started a war with my country for oil, they'd get curb stomped by my country's military.

Yeah most likely not, but that is'nt the question tho

Thanks

Yeah, but the Middle East is more complicated than that.

> Vietnam

It sounds though like behind it there's some absurd idea that, say, Iraq was invaded for oil (it wasn't). Has any country ever been invaded for oil? Doubtful.
No if it's merely hypothetical, you might as well say what if you were invaded for your copper deposits?

Maybe Norway would be nice to you and give some oil to the enemy so that it would'nt happen

kek

We quit that war, we didnt lose it and they didnt start it, we did.

Vietnam started a war with the US for oil?

I know

i'm not talking about the middle east

Stand by and watch

> 1.1 million North Vietnamese and Viet Cong fighters died, 20 for every 1 U.S. mortality
>No American civilians in the homeland were killed
you were saying?

Yes but that's not the point, the point is IF it would happen because that

denial

poor ego boosted cunt

I'd head out to my lawn and sit on my porch under my American flag while I watch my country's F-16s bomb any motherfucker trying to cross the Atlantic to take our oil.

I doubt that

You could'nt control the anger

They are called facts. Look them up.

Jist fuckin try, ya cunts!

still lost.. kek

If a country started a war with my country in order to take any of our natural resources, I would support that country's total annihilation. Not just for oil.

>being this American

The US didnt lose you fucking cunt

But if the other country (enemy) had a bigger military..

Dont be jealous

are you new round here, son?

already done

kek

ok

How did the U.S. lose exactly? It fought the war to prevent the spread of communism. Communism did not spread. In fact, within 15 years it was wiped off the map.
China is now racing towards free markets, and the USSR collapsed. Those were the enemy during the Cold War, not Monkeyville.

All I ma saying is that the USA doesn't win every war, sure this isn't an Oil war but, we have lost. Saying we quit is being a patriotic loser.

Yup just arrived for the summer

Jealous of what? Your autistic president? Crumbling corrupt government? Cuckfield west coast? Redneck east coast? kek as if anyone wants to go to the USA now.

We did not lose. There is a difference between losing and not winning.

Yeah, but the fact that the US lost the war proves that the theory behind the war was wrong.

But we won. It was a hot war as part of the Cold War. It was one front on the larger campaign.

Ye sure.. sorry for being jealous of your corrupt country

Probably just get drunk and watch.

Jealous of us running and ruling the world.

>>The jews took over media in america 1940
>>Preach the multiculturalism and open borders while building a huge wall around israel
>>Bilderberg
>>berg
No war post ww2 will be fought like a war, the jews got what they want. Divisiveness and proxy wars will make israel richer and richer.
Truly controlling the Goy

no, he is jus't 12 and mad that his country is so fucked

OP here.

As an Isreali soldier fighting the Red scum in Berkeley, I can tell you that Communism is alive and well. I watched a small village in Seaside Oregon burn to cinders to prevent those scaly fucks from coming onto shore and impregnating the Poles with their mutant spawn.

>would happily be ass-raped by another country
>calls others gay

I would turn my GTI into a war buggy and go raiding for women and guzzoline.

Preach it you madman!

If i would be in a war and have seen some shit,
i would be a angry national dude in denial too

You are forgiven but dont let it happen again

Tributary countries always have all kinds of anger towards the big dog. Most people on Sup Forums who attack the U.S. aren't even willing to say what country they're from.
BTW, what kind of faggot thinks a country is synonymous with its shitty politicians?

I would never sell my oil to gooks, therefore there would never be a war.
Duh.

War.......war never changes.

top kek. stay on your little island and let the real men play ball. your dear leader let turk niggers beat up your civilians in the capital lmao.

It won the Cold War. It fought in Vietnam on the domino principle. No other dominoes fell. Sounds like a win to me.

what? when did i say that..?
you are putting words in my mouth

You're ill informed but going off this fantasy I would fuck a goat and cut the clitoris off my 8 year old wife before deciding because you have to have a clear mind about these things user

Why is Germany more cucked than the U.S., under this theory? Kill all the jews and become the biggest, softest faggots in the world?

My little island will suck your dick, bitch. And as for your Presidente, I heard he sucks at badmitten.

You people make me sad to be born in the USA.

You should fly off to the countries of the Iron Curtain and see the communism you think still rules there.

At least we arent under siege by Muslims like you probably are and who cares that a couple liberal pussies got beat up?

I'd fuck your mom and worry about the rest later

Then it's unanimous.

Would rather live in a one of the best country's with lowest crime rate..
oh fuck i do

Your ignorance makes me sad there are people like you in the world.

Germany being more cucked makes more sense with my theory. You own american media, american currency owns the oil trade, germany takes a licking with the most fabricated numbers of genocide in world history.

little island? 9.4 million square miles is a little island?

State where you live so i can point out how shitty it is and why the US is better.

you are not OP get the fuck off

stop trolling to make the muricans hate niggers middle easterns etc more

360 and run away.

Never said that

He said without naming said shithole

Me too

Where do you live? Luxembourg?

what.. i don't think that
don't put words in my mouth

;-)

>one of the best country's
>the best country's
>country's
An excellent education system, too, no doubt.

Fuck yeah

Norway..

good luck with that one

you from america right?

Nope

Fuck i failed so much in life now :(

lovely

MURICA

youtube.com/watch?v=WEi3Gaptaas&list=LL439uVLXZE7LZlA7j9zG0QQ&index=42

I love my free thinking country

usnews.com/news/best-countries/overall-full-list#

US 7
Norway 10

Didnt need luck. Needed 5 seconds on Google.

oh shit nigger
you did the best you could considering where you were born

That's all you got?..

they have pretty much burned every country flag that have invaded them

i don't see my country ever getting invaded because
1:the terrain is to hard to cross with vehicles
2:its so cold that your dick will fall off
3: we live next to the us
and we have never lost a war so i would stand back and wait unless its the Russian then i would go help my country fight against those commie bastards

>w-we didn't lose
>we quit user so it doesn't count

Sounds like the retards that flip the board game after almost losing saying they quit, apparently it doesn't equate to a loss

Go learn your history. I dont have the time or patients to teach it to you.

>usnews

ofc

check this one instead
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-22/america-is-not-the-greatest-country-on-earth-it-s-no-28

Not about oil dipshit

Mohammed is now the most common name for men in Norway's capital city Oslo, it appears.
"It is very exciting," Jorgen Ouren of Statistics Norway tells The Local news website. A recent count of the city's population showed more than 4,800 men and boys in the city are called Mohammed, beating out other popular names like Jan and Per. Although Mohammed - with various spellings - has been the favourite name for baby boys in Oslo for the past four years, this is the first time it has also topped the men's list.

I don't even notice the muslims over here..

and i live in the second biggest country in the country

>rejects u.s. news
>cites u.s. news source
ffs

>bloomberg