If medical engineering allows transgender people to carry children would you date them?

youtube.com/watch?v=tjxTrrbjmx0

Would it still be degenerate if FtM trannies could carry and raise Aryan children?

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/o41ncxnb
youtube.com/watch?v=WwuRSS2whTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>FtM trannies could carry and raise Aryan children?

I meant MtF.

No. They will always have that Y chromosome and be mentally unstable.

>mentally unstable.

Actually research shows us that transgender people who transition and have a basic support network (family), often show greater mental health than those of the average population.

:^)

You're thinking too close to the present.

When we've all uploaded our consciousness into robot bodies for the thousand year plan of constructing a dyson sphere around our sun, what parameters will you require to merge a copy of your consciousness with another to create offspring with characteristics of both and would original pre-robot-gender be one of them?

I'm looking forward to this.

Yeah, haha she's such a freak!!!

:^)

>Actually research shows us that transgender people who transition and have a basic support network (family), often show greater mental health than those of the average population.
Let's see a citation.

[citation needed]

>Heylans et al., 2014: "A difference in SCL-90 [a test of distress, anxiety, and hostility] overall psychoneurotic distress was observed at the different points of assessments (P = 0.003), with the most prominent decrease occurring after the initiation of hormone therapy (P < 0.001)...Furthermore, the SCL-90 scores resembled those of a general population after hormone therapy was initiated."

>Colizzi et al., 2013: "At enrollment, transsexuals reported elevated CAR ['cortisol awakening response', a physiological measure of stress]; their values were out of normal. They expressed higher perceived stress and more attachment insecurity, with respect to normative sample data. When treated with hormone therapy [at followup, 1 year after beginning HRT], transsexuals reported significantly lower CAR (P < 0.001), falling within the normal range for cortisol levels. Treated transsexuals showed also lower perceived stress (P < 0.001), with levels similar to normative samples."

>Gomez-Gil et al., 2012: "SADS, HAD-A, and HAD-Depression (HAD-D) mean scores [these are tests of depression and anxiety] were significantly higher among patients who had not begun cross-sex hormonal treatment compared with patients in hormonal treatment (F=4.362, p=.038; F=14.589, p=.001; F=9.523, p=.002 respectively). Similarly, current symptoms of anxiety and depression were present in a significantly higher percentage of untreated patients than in treated patients (61% vs. 33% and 31% vs. 8% respectively)."

>de Vries, et al., 2014 studied 55 trans teens from the onset of treatment in their early teenage years through a follow-up an average of 7 years later. They found no negative outcomes, no regrets, and in fact their group was slightly mentally healthier than controls.

mmm

depends on how well they prepare and cook the crab, trout, clams, truffles, & various wild foods i bring home

or like climbing cascade head. or suntea.

t. redneck oregonian

Literally even the data you cited says this, cuck:

>shows that transgender respondents who experienced rejection by family and friends, discrimination, victimization, or violence have a higher risk of attempting suicide.

>The study suggests that several minority stressors – negative experiences related to anti-transgender bias – may contribute to elevated prevalence of suicide attempts among transgender people, such as experiences of harassment, family rejection, housing instability, and discrimination in health care. Over half of those who experienced harassment or bullying in schools reported lifetime suicide attempts, as did 57 percent of those who reported that their family chose not to speak/spend time with them. High prevalence of suicide attempts was also found among those who had ever experienced homelessness (69%) and those who reported a doctor or healthcare provider refused to treat them (60%).

the first 3 compare trannies with other trannies, so not valid when comparing against "the general population" as you stated.

only the last citation even mentions comparing them with "controls", and we don't have any idea that those "controls" are regular people.

complete and utter BS, just like i thought.

>Actually research shows us that transgender people who transition and have a basic support network (family), often show greater mental health than those of the average population.

I kek'd heartily.

>Ignoring the fact that the research you directly pointed to supports my claim.

KEKEKE

It's okay friend, I didn't expect a mentally ill person to actually read what I wrote and discuss a topic rationally anyways.

I'd rather just date a qt trap and have surrogate white children with my sperm.

God damn not only are trannies suicidal they also can't read

Wow, not only is this false but it's the exact opposite of the truth. Idk how you've achieved beyond falsehood but you managed it. Good job.

>Implying I'm a tranny.

I'm just a jew that wants trannies to have equal rights. :^)

What's wrong with that?

It would be more degenerate. The least degenerate use of transgenders is maids and concubines. That way they can help an Aryan couple raise a large brood of Aryan children. You wouldn't want a trans to pass on those defective genes to a child.

>may contribute
Reading comprehension, do you understand it?

"MAY" contribute to the fact that mentally sick people attempt suicide 10 times more than normal people that MAY ALSO have unsuportive families in general.

Trannies are 10 times more fucked up than the general population.

I'm for all legal citizens to have equal rights as well, I just call out a lie when I see one.

Wow, not only is that bait but it's incredibly obvious bait. idk how so many people bit but you managed it. Kill yourself.

If the trap looked, sounded, and smelled like a 100% woman i don't think I would mind.

I mean, if they came up with a way that makes them have all the attributes of a female, and give birth to healthy children i don't see how you could control it.

You could marry one and not know unless they told you. You could marry, have 10 kids and think it was a real female until you died.

no.
>degenerate
no, just sad and desperate

except the most basic blood test would show it. you'll always be a mutilated knock off, sicko, never the real thing.

If this were bait things like Tumblr wouldn't exist. If you actually think there's an upper limit on the amount of delusion a guy who fantasizes about being a girl to the point he chops his dick and balls off and takes hormones experiences then you need a reality check.

>fuck a guy in the ass
>he shits out your cum and impregnates himself
>you have to pay alimony to a faggot

So what's the point of fucking trannies then? Might as well go for women.

The question is actually more complicated then it it sounds at first. If science ever gets this far, humanity will need to rethink a lot of very basic things. You can't call degenerate something that really works.
You know guys, i am starting to think that all this liberal bullshit we see now is just a current world elite way to prepare west for some real drastic human nature changes brought by science.

>I revolve my entire identity around this mental illness I have
>the fact that my mental illness gets supported by my family and friends makes me happy
>that's going to show those mentally healthy people!

Wheres that voice trainer tranny from the last thread

Actually seconding. Some serb or croat user was lurking in desperation that the attention whore might post it but he never did.

no dont want kids

hey you fucking asshole post it now clyp.it/o41ncxnb

you've found him

>If medical engineering allows transgender people to carry children would you date them?
If a chef can make a pile of shit taste like apple pie, would you eat it?

hey now, it's a hot voice..

I just wanted to hear "Sup Forums is always right" in the animu grill voice

Bahahahahahahaha.

Hahaha.

>If medical engineering allows transgender people to carry children would you date them?
no, because it wouldn't be my DNA mixed with theirs. It takes an XX and an XY to make a baby. Two XYs don't work. End of discussion.

What the fuck is this meaningless bullshit.
"uguu am I kawaisou user-kun~?" should be the mandatory phrase.

Except that every heroin addict will tell you that degeneracy works until it doesn't.

>medical engineering allows transgender people to carry children
It never will, we'll never accept you, and you'll never pass. Take Pimozide 2mg daily, stop being a crazy person, take responsibility for your mental illness.

We have the technology right now to stop people from being gay and transgender. We should just do that instead.

So trannies are mentally unstable people who need "controls" to stabilize.
Ugly beings that need high maintenance and constant emotional support.

wew lad, just kill them already

Link guides

Only if I were MtF like this totally heterosexual couple.

youtube.com/watch?v=WwuRSS2whTg

>if something literally impossible happened, would that change things?

HMMMMMMM

Can I get them butt preggers?

I don't give a fuck what transgender people do as long as it isn't at mine or anyone else's expense or it doesn't infringe on us and our rights.

hell no .

Fuck no. I don't accept trannies

I talked to one for a moment over the weekend and then when I realized it was a tranny I left the conversation. They are disgusting freaks of science.

No. I'm not gay.

lol who is that guy narrating the video? did an aussie shitposter hire an actor for a video? if so that's pretty good.

NOT