Feels thread Sup Forums

Feels thread Sup Forums
Its currently 3:30am, cant sleep and feel like shit.
How have you been lately?

fucking bad, you?

I'm fucking exhausted user.

Med school is hell, everyday i fear that i might collapse from exhaustion, on the good side, at least i don't have time to worry about being severely depressed and lonely.

And you, why do you feel like shit?

Don't worry B loves you!

Wish I knew. Been talking to a girl lately. We met up a couple of times and hooked up once. Havent seen her in 2 weeks, not sure if just infatuated and horny or actually like her a lot and want to see her again. Feel like each day passes she likes me less and less

Why are you down user?

have you tried jacking it?

Fuck man, this dating game girls play these days are so fucking painful, texting mindgames and stuff, and i dont have a single drop of patience of going through this stuff.

The sad thing is that i'm slowly realizing is that life will be always like that, and its enduring this or being alone.

Sauce?

Yep, doesnt really help

a certain playboy lady
youtube.com/watch?v=yhp-4EJYXtE

Why can't you sleep?

Whats troubling you pal?

A fine suggestion, might I add that taking two Nyquil ZZZ caplets, waiting 30 minutes then jerking off is basically like chloroforming yourself.

I agree, I dont think I have the patience for it either. I'd honestly rather be alone than be manipulated by someone only to be heartbroken once it inevitably ends

This is going to sound like BS, but its true: only you are responsible for allowing that kind of shit to bother you. I used to be like you and those games drove me crazy, but then I realized it didn't HAVE TO drive me crazy if I didn't let it. Focus on living your life the way you want to live it and don't give these bitches your power.

long read, but it changed my life

and here's a follow-up