Is suicide via benzo overdose peaceful? Pic related I have 36 mg left, is that enough

Is suicide via benzo overdose peaceful? Pic related I have 36 mg left, is that enough

search up helium suicide, or death by helium

it should be cheaper, and much more peaceful

look up death by anal prolapse it's much more peaceful also yeah should be enough

Hahaha, I once (in 2002) took 3 boxes of the 6mg version of that and woke up the day after on my bed, didn't do shit to me!

I don't have access to helium and preferably no time to waste. I'm in the proper mindset now
I don't know what that is

Well find out op

damn how many pills per box? I have alcohol

Don't you just suffocate with high doses of benzos? I think your lungs just shut down. That sounds like it would suck fora few minutes

I was hoping I'd just be asleep before anything severe kicks in

Are you stupid or underage? Instead of asking stupid question here from bunch of retards why don't you fucking educate yourself about the medicine you are taking? Are you so fucking millennial stupid faggot that you expect to be spoonfed with information which is readily available?

Fight me irl fucken pussy fagbitch

Your body may wake during that to try to prevent it. I don't know. I do know I've been where you are but it ended with me strapping copper wire to my wrists and plugging it in an outlet. Hurt something awful. It's been a few years and things have been looking up. Way up. Don't do it op, things can get better.

Good luck friendo

Probably not. But you can easily buy caffeine pills and induce a heart failure.

No, and No

I just want to sleep then die, not feel anything

Then jump from a cliff/bridge.

yeah that makes perfect sense

Again nigga, No and No. You will be in severe pain if you don't have a lot more.

thanks for the info, thread over

Hey, its will look up friendo, don't do anything like that buddy. My girlfriend has been suicidal for quite some time and she was recently put on a 10mg dosage of some antidepressant and vitamins. She stopped feeling suicidal entirely.

The future will be better.

You cannot die from ingesting benzo's by them self.
Now if you mix it with alcohol your chances increases 100 fold

Down 50 pills and a bottle of vodka and youll slowly sleep away your life

Because those are benzodiazepines, not barbituric.
If you want to die, you need barbiturates

hold breath until dead

I don't really want to have to go on a drug to block out my objective viewpoints of life. All of these games, women, shitty jobs...it's just not worth it. I'm not here to bitch I just don't like society's "system" and don't want to play anymore. I'm glad your girlfriend is doing well