Okay Sup Forums I need some advice. Like a bit over a month ago my girlfriend, well ex gf now...

Okay Sup Forums I need some advice. Like a bit over a month ago my girlfriend, well ex gf now, cheated on me with one of my best friends. I told them both to fuck off and haven't really talked to them since. I know that they are dating now because my other friends still talk to them.

Anyway the advice I'm asking for is basically ideas in how to fuck with them. I want some sort of revenge. I don't have any ideas but im down to do almost anything.

Suicide might do It?

Get another girlfriend. Have fun.

Thought about it

I've been trying I dunno. Seeing a girl now but it's not too serious. I just want both of them to feel as shitty as I did. He was like my brother and I was with her for over 2 years, was planning on marrying her.

>Don't be a fag
>Get gains
>Fuck bitches

Best revenge is not giving a fuck and letting it effect you

just allow their shitty personalities to get your revenge for you, shit always comes back around

Take a gun, aim it at them, pull trigger.

In this life, you truly can't help who you like. If they're dating, then they liked each other. Maybe they handled it the wrong way but that's a tough situation to be in. But "revenge" because a girl liked someone else? Don't be a piece of shit crybaby. Move on.

Roastie dected, also who uses "like" to refer to romantic feeling are we in fucking middle school?

you cant. any attempt just makes you look even weaer man.

you just gotta move on. and lift weights. if you attack them you lower yourself and she is better off without you

git /fit/ and get her to cheat on him

then dump her

I'm not gonna sit around like some cuck and do nothing. He stole the potential love of my life.

youre an idiot, they acted like cunts about it. two close people to op fucked him over in a serious way how does that not warrant some type of revenge? post nudes of ehr all over the internet or send them to family members. thatll ruin her. as for him, well thats a loss for me

Agree. It would be worse if they had thrown away their relationships with OP for a meaningless fuck. The fact that they're together means you really shouldn't be that mad at them. Yeah, they could have done a better job telling you, but they can't help how they feel.
My advice?
Tell them you're sorry and you want to be friends again. I bet they feel the same.

remind your friend that if she was willing to cheat on you she will be willing to cheat on him. pro tip tell him to ask her to give him the phone. if she isn't willing to let him look through it she's a cheater

Why the fuck would I apologize?

"Like" is a general term for "attracted to".
Would you rather I say "attracted to" each time I refer to their mutual affinity for each other instead of putting it in simple terms? Who gives a shit? You're a retard.

Rape him in revenge.

If you really want revenge... suck her dad's dick

He didn't "steal" anything, faggot. If she was "the love of your life", she wouldn't be fucking him.

Dude it is a month ago, the best revenge you can do is to truly ignore them and block them out. The moment you "take revenge" you are just showing that you are so much of a pussy that it is still getting to you 1 month later

release her nudes.

"Living well is the best revenge".

-Get a better job than them
-Improve yourself in terms of shape or health or education
-Buy or become able to own/rent a better place than them
-Go on cool vacations to cool places
-Find someone hotter, fuck the shit out of them, and post 20 pictures on your social media everyday showing you are close and she is hot.

Easy mode.

This

1) Get money
2) Fuck more bitches
3) ?????
4) Profit

For cutting them out of your life. They owe you an apology, too, don't get me wrong, but I don't understand why you are upset that they're together as a couple.

Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you? Be happy for your friends. What if they end up together and get married, have kids, etc?

Underrated, if you let him breed you then she would have to call you daddy! It would make for a sick prank :)

Revenge is for insecure pussies.

Two choices:

A.) Keep crying that a girl found somebody she has more interest in and show how you're a bitch that got your feelings hurt by seeking "revenge" all this time later.

B.) Play it cool and act like they don't exist with the outlook that neither of them are worth the air they breathe, let alone your energy and attention for some revenge plot.

All seeking revenge will do is make you look like a faggot and give them a reason to laugh about how you were such a cunt that couldn't handle life.

She chose someone else.

Stop focusing on revenge and live your life. I grantee she is replaceable.

Well - at least that guy is on Step 1.

Because they are total cunts about it. She started dating him like a day after we broke up and they don't seem to even feel slightly bad about what they did. You're right I dont want to be with someone who doesn't love me, but he shouldn't be with her. You don't do that to friends.

3 billion bitches on the planet, and you're this salty over one that clearly wasn't ready for a commitment.

Go find someone else and live your life.

You said yourself that he may have stolen the potential love of your life. What if you're standing in the way of the love of HIS life? You're a hypocrite and a bitch. Kill yourself.

I dont give a fuck about the love of his life. He's a cunt.

Lurk here

www.survivinginfidelity.com

The best revenge is living well. Like losing them as friends was a no fucks given situation. Like they were both a couple of lying fucks that you are better off without and they deserve each other.

Barring that, convince her to be FWB, record a good solid fuck and show him what a slut she is.

You clearly need to work on yourself. Go to the gym. Eat healthy. Plan a trip to Europe. Do things you've always wanted to do.

You're a jealous faggot.

Holy fucking shit what kind of beta cuck are you?

>You don't do that to friends.
Yeah, he betrayed you, but once you broke up with her, she's fair game. And as I said, it would have been worse if it was meaningless sex. He must really like this chick, just like you did. You don't seem to care about his happiness either, so you guys are no different, really. She just chose him.

This.

Alternatively, act like you are over it and if you ever get invited over to their place(s), hide shrimp in their curtain rods and any air duct you can find.

Don't leave any trace it was you. How major of an event would you like to cause, loss of job, property damage? You could break them up

I stopped caring about his happiness after he fucked my girlfriend. Tends to happen.

Ideally I just want to break them up.

It's actually the alpha thing to do, if you think about it. The beta thing is doing as OP has been, stewing about this and plotting revenge, instead of wishing them well and living his own life. If you disagree, that's fine. I felt like you guys when I was young.

Give it a break, everyone here is right. You are going to be a loser if you keep festering over the situation. What happened to you is shitty but a 2 year relationship is meaningless. Be thankful it happened now and not another 2 years down the road. Enjoy the time you had with her, learn from it and better yourself. Forget the losers unless you want to be just like them.

spiteful little shit no wonder she cucked you

I'm not stewing. I've been working out 5 days a week, getting blackout drunk, banging girls on tinder and hanging my friends. I just kind of wanna fuck their relationship up a bit, I feel like I'm the only one who actually lost anything and wanna change that.

You sound like the type of cuck that would ask to watch them fuck.

You didn't lose anything but have something to lose if you seek revenge. Your dignity.

Break them up, and then what? Try to get back with her, deluding yourself that it won't happen again? You're such a fucking fool, dude. She was obviously not "the love of your life" if she dumps you for someone else. Move on, seriously. Even if you try, your ex is going to just view you as pathetic, which I'm guessing you don't want.

Sounds like life is great, then. Let it go, man.

As for losing things, yeah, you lost a shitty cheating girlfriend and a bad friend. You're better off.

Anyway, being the better man might actually have the effect you're looking for. She probably wouldn't be quite as into it if she thought you approved. Girls are twisted like that.

What you fail to realize is that your friends that are friends with you ex friend are probably sharing info back and forth. Meaning you most likely talked about trying to mess with them and they already know, so whatever you try to do is not going to work and will come back at you and you will be the loser in that situation.

What made you think I want her back I just don't them to be happy after what happened.

I am SHOCKED at how good the advice in this thread has been. /b is extra smart and mature tonight.

I'm not an idiot I know that. Thats why I cam to Sup Forums and didn't talk to them.

You got our advice. Now listen to it and stop being a little boy that got his you stolen while playing in the sandbox and become a man that your father always wanted.

Well thanks everyone appreciate all the advice.

And you think you're beta, stewing over a woman that couldn't give a shit about you? You're the cuck that couldn't satisfy the girl.

The more attention you give her, the more foolish you look and the more she enjoys it. Just kill yourself instead. Maybe they'll attend your funeral together.

OP here that wasn't me mate