Listen up Sup Forums 'cause I feel like fucking blogging: I started voluntarily chemically castrating myself 2 weeks...

listen up Sup Forums 'cause I feel like fucking blogging: I started voluntarily chemically castrating myself 2 weeks ago. I'm not a sex offender, I have no weird sexual tendencies, and I'm not a pedo or anything. I take a medication which wasn't prescribed to me by any doctor, but I purchased it w/ a legal loop-hole. I'm already loving the effects of not giving a shit about sex. I would have been hard pressed to give a shit in the first place

I'm not a beta or a virgin, I'm a hardcore misanthropist and everything depresses me. Including sex. I hate relationships, and men and women equally annoy the fuck out of me.

I've always wanted to figure out a way to nuke my limbic system too so I can get rid of 100% of all emotion - the only problem with that is it would fuck up memories, too.

AMA if you want

This better be bait.

why not just... not care about sex? its pretty easy you deranged lunatic. youve got a problem obviously

How the fuck would I bait someone with this?

It's not like I'm advocating it, and idgaf what people do with their lives. go get fucked up on cocaine if you want and bang 200 hookers a night and take steroids or something.

I hardly cared in the first place you moron. I just didn't even want the urge to masturbate once ever other day or some shit.

Which drug are you using?

Androcur as the anti-androgen, and Tamoxifen to block the effects of feminization / dominant estrogen so I don't grow fucking mini breasts or something. Tamoxifen It also helps reduce libido a little when used with Androcur.

already took both androgens and drugs which completely erased my libido, don't even know which one is better. Being able to derive pleasure from women is good, but not wanting women is the first place is also nice.

Well I didn't give a shit in the first place about 'wanting' women. They bored the living fuck out of me, so it made no difference.

why kill your libido with expensive drugs and not drug up some cutie to fuck?

you could take something stronger. Cyproterone blocks the androgen receptor but it also very weakly activates it, so it is a very weak androgen, meaning your body never completely shuts down androgenic activity. also, be aware tamoxifen will shoot your oestrogen levels up (while blocking the receptors). In your brain, the androgenic effects of testosterone are actually mediated via estrogen (testosterone does not cross the blood brain barrier and get's converted to estrogen instead, the barrier is full fo aromatase); Hence tamoxifen can actually increase your libido. I would advise adding 0.25mg of anastrozole every other day, which blocks the aromatization of testosterone into estrogen.

Fucking a living woman feels like I'm fucking a corpse or something in a metaphorical way. I just don't enjoy it psychologically. Sure, it feels slightly good physically, but considering most of what you should and do enjoy in sex is psychological, I don't have that. And that's just fucking depressing.

I don't understand how anyone can fuck a hooker or have a one night stand and think that was great.

bump

sounds like you should get fucked more often
i don't mean in a "bite the pillow, take the strapon" way, but more like have a carnivore girl take the lead and take care of you

Are you experiencing any side effects?

>you could take something stronger.
Like what?

>Cyproterone blocks the androgen receptor but it also very weakly activates it, so it is a very weak androgen, meaning your body never completely shuts down androgenic activity.

I'm pretty certain you can get close, but not exactly castration-levels. And long-term use can permanently fuck up the receptors too, so HRT would never work either in the future. I want to get physically castrated though soon.

>I would advise adding 0.25mg of anastrozole every other day, which blocks the aromatization of testosterone into estrogen.

That seems like a good idea. I'll look it up and try and find a source to purchase it from.

Don't think so, somehow.

Not any as of yet, but I've only been taking it for just over two weeks.. and my libido has dropped quite a bit, but it's not completely gone. I think it'll need a little longer for T levels to go down more. I know things like depression can be a side-effect though.

What is the process for this?
Can it be done temporarily?

Bicalutamide or any non-steroidal AR antagonist would completely block all androgenic activity.

You can find anastrozole in most steroid sellers online. use eroids . com to find reputable sources.

An anti-androgen drug like Androcur could in rare cases have irreversible effects after short-term use, but it's rare.

So yes, you can do it short-term temporarily for up to 6 months. But any longer and you're starting to push the boundaries.

also, have you tried sertraline? this is the one that completely killed my libido, it's an antidepressant as well and might help with social phobia, which might also help you with other issues.

were you always like this?

Are there more "homeopathic" methods?

Will this affect my strive in activities?

Also, will this give my body more estrogen? I dont want to become a woman.

I think I'll try it out after Androcur to see if the results are any better.

I've taken an SSRI in the past, not sertraline, but it didn't kill or even reduce my libido at all.

Hating everything? Yeah.

Not sure. I don't care for homoeopathic methods when wanting to completely eliminate something which is unlikely to be eliminated by anything 'natural'.

You can stop the effects of estrogen and you won't 'become' a woman. Like I said, you would need to take something like Tamoxifen.

>blogging
Stopped reading there
Saged