HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Britain’s largest Islamic charity says it wants to “break down barriers” and portray Islam positively by launching a new advertising campaign which will slap the phrase “glory to Allah” on the side of London buses.

>That the announcement of the new campaign came the day after London crowned its first Muslim leader, Mayor Sadiq Khan. Islamic Relief called it a “nice irony” that the two events coincided.

>Imran Madden, a British convert to Islam and director of Islamic Relief’s United Kingdom Branch said: “There is a lot of negativity around Muslims at the moment involving things such as counterterrorism issues.

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/08/london-buses-declare-glory-allah/

top takbir

It's a nice change, considering a decade ago they were blowing them up for allah

Stop making all this Britskin threads, I can't handle these bantz

It's ok, come to America as a refugee after we MAGA, Anglo brother.

This is literally the ultimate cuckery.

>How can we promote Islam positively ?
>I know lets throw GLORY TO ALLAH in peoples faces
>Brilliant

>taking refugees
>weaklings that let their nations get cucked

>Argie
>Calling us weaklings

>mfw planning on going to London this year

>“There is a lot of negativity around Muslims at the moment involving things such as *terrorism issues.

fixd

>face is like that because you're still in germany getting beheaded by Mehmed

If it's happening to the British, it'll come to my side of the pond soon enough.

Fuck.

So the jihadists aren't going to blow these ones up or what?

You'll fit in fine Mehmed don't worry

Just take the heat. Before it was Sweden, then it was Germany, god knows who gets the next round.

I mean it's London so I wouldn't be surprised if the majority love it.

Yup. Justin Trudeau is going to turn that country upside down.

Come here before the refugees get there.

>designated rape bus
better dont let 8yr olds enter that bus

Rell

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-

rawlin for my haram ways

I'm close to the boarder, so I'm ready to bail if need be.

Also, My gun license should be here before that, so I'll pick up something just in case.

What do I win

i preffered these buses

brits confirmed cucks

roland

surely in a capitalist society , anyone can put their advert on the bus if they pay the money to

I'm so fucking mad and sad.

The Archbishop isn't allowed to ask people in the cinema to pray, but buses are allowed to travel around the country spreading word of some heathen moon "god" that parades around pretending to be the true Lord?

You can't make this shit up, folks. Fuck, I despise Muslim apologists even more than Muslims themselves.

C-UK-ED

Cancel your plans, go somewhere else. Plenty of nicer places in England.

Wake me up

All aboard the cuckmobile!

Wake me up inside.

rollsin

>The Archbishop isn't allowed to ask people in the cinema to pray, but buses are allowed to travel around the country spreading word of some heathen moon "god" that parades around pretending to be the true Lord?
This needs to be made a public issue. There has to be five or six Britbongs that care aboutr liberty.

Can't wake up

Except a Lord's Prayer one was rejected

Sadly, this type of propaganda works because women are morons.

roooolin

Let's see

"“There is a lot of negativity around Muslims at the moment involving things such as counterterrorism issues."

Gee, you think?

rollerino

>There is a lot of negativity around Muslims at the moment involving things such as counterterrorism issues.
I guess they would disband all UK's counter-terrorism forces if they had the power for that. After all, they believe there's no way a towelhead would still want to kill infidels for Allah after experiencing the British society.

>the future these leftist cucks have chosen

Aloha snackbar

>Famously religious-but-don't-talk-about-it britons
>Expected to enjoy "Glory to Allah" on their transit system

"We need make a smokescreen because we can't admit islam sucks and is a nightmare".

>coincided
Love this word

the camel one pls

Exactly. This won't go down well at all.

Absolutely. Glory to Allah indeed. Islam is the religion of peace and Britain needs to accept that.

WTF is going on here Britain? In the US we just have ads for proctologists, lawyers, and healthcare plans and farm animals. What is all this proselytizing bullshit?

dubs pls and I want qt brown loli.

Rolling...

Mashalah behead all infidels.

this is just like when they planned to build that mosque at ground zero after 9/11

And also if you really think about it, it's actually racist not to put glory to Allah on the buses after Islamic extremists defiled the peaceful teachings of Islam by exploding a bus on 7/7....

I am best infidel

Oh, and sorry about your loss, Britain.

I read 60-68 as "Thrown into a lake of sheckles"

Welcome to the religion of piss.. I mean peace, brother.

No dubs pls

They'll still blow them up.
The Brits just gave them a head start by chanting "alahu akbar" for them.

Everyone has said no to this already and threats to attack the buses have already been made.

I would just cross out "alluah" and spray the word "fuck" underneath it.

"Fuck Allah" is guaranteed to send a message. Lol butthurt is coming.

Checkum.

ALLAH AKBAR

Snu snu get

I hope somebody does that and the Muslims blow up upon seeing it.

Roll.

Sonebody start one that says "God wills it"

Britain is an Islamic nation now deal with it.

Deus Vult.

Top bad them blowing up doesn't prove Muslims are insane fucks, it just makes cucks more afraid and submissive to Islam.

>tfw England is gonna be a sharia country before Turkey

>London’s red buses and other public transport in UK cities will carry banner adverts featuring the phrase “Allahu Ackbar” (God is Great, stereotypically stated during an act of glorious Jihad) in a bid to encourage Britbongs to submit to Allah's will.

>The posters will appear on many of buses from now on, but mostly during Ramadan.

>A Muslim Missionary group, is funding the campaign, which will be rolled out in London, Manchester, Birmingham and Bradford.

>Organizers hope it will solidify Islam's presence in the region, and encourage Britbongs to start paying jizya for zaqat.

>The missionary's leader Imran Madden said: “In a sense this could be called a climate change campaign because we want to inform locals that the cultural climate has changed. This is a Muslim nation now."

>"British Muslims are an incredibly helpful community for the spread of Islam who give over £100 million to missionary & Jihad funding organizations during Ramadan.”

>While the campaign has received

And my copy and paste failed to grab all of the damned shit I rewrote.

That's actually fucked up. Imagine putting alah ahkbar on the 9/11 memorial.

Why are you letting this happen, brits? Are you a nation of sheep?

>Imagine
give it time.

Is that a problem shitlord?

>says the Swed

Stoned, 420 blaze it.

CALIPHATE OF BRITAIN

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

THE QUEEN SHOULD KILL HERSELF

69 checkem achmed

Rollin'

this literally just reads like an episode of south park

Roawlin

where are the englishmen

They already wanted to open mosques across from the 9/11 memorial.
Give it time, the stretch-limo liberals will push it through.

Roll for mushlim

i wills it