It doesn't matter how you feel about him

it doesn't matter how you feel about him.

1. he won't be impeached (GOP majority)
2. he won't be prosecuted (Jeff Sessions)
3. he won't resign

He is above the law.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XiR8VDjXMnQ
fortune.com/2017/05/17/donald-trump-russia-2/
independentsentinel.com/liberals-say-john-podesta-robby-mook-wrote-russia-narrative-24-hours-hillary-lost/
latimes.com/politics/la-fg-trump-philippines-20170524-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hahaha

Oh my friend there are Senate Republicans that hate him just as much as the rest of us

We'll see about that kiddo.

He is not the president we want. He's the president we need.

Why in the hell would anyone hate someone whom will do as POTUS many of the same things Anonymous would do if they held the office? Don't let the butt-hurt media of the United States of America control your opinion.

Alright adulto.

user,trump could save the universe from fucking space pirates and the jews on Sup Forums would cry about drumpth.

The POTUS, whoever it may have been, in the entirety of history, is always above the law, dude. Every POTUS has gotten away with child fucking rape and murder and don't let the stars in your eyes tell you otherwise. Get your head out of the clouds, nothing will happen to Faggoty Trump.

>Senate politicians standing up for their own opinion.
You honestly think a republican would abandoned party politics? They would lose any further election. It would be career suicide.

Yuuuuuuuuup!

flood of asians in 3...2...1....

Comey will wreck this motherfucker with his testimony The Repubs can't fix this shit. They will impeach.

Toute nation a le gouvernement qu'elle mérite.
–Joseph de Maistre

The GOP isn't behind Fearless Leader. It is embarrassed by him because he will lose them the mid-term elections.
Sessions isn't long for government service.
Fearless Leader doesn't have to resign. Aside from impeachment there is the 25th Amendment.
He only thinks he's above the law. Those so-called judges who administer the law are persistent.

Sad bait thread.

You're gonna be disappointed with your shitty predication.

>he won't be impeached (GOP majority)
A large amount of the GOP would rather have Mike Pence, retard. Impeaching him is to their benefit.

He'd be sucking space pirate dick for his cut, oh I mean "MAGA"

Trump is awesome. Fuck libtards and their brain dead mentality.

mfw Sup Forums's boards and mods aren't able to hold back the autism from spilling into other forms of autism

btw this is also happening over at Sup Forums, a shit ton of Sup Forums tier shit is being posted over there.

In all honesty, the best thing for the country would be for him to stay in power. Dems have a bludgeon for 2018, Congress actually has to work together to keep him from fucking up spending in their districts, and the rest of the world has a chance to rethink their international policies without worrying that the US is going to be able to do anything in response. It's awful, sure, but not without a silver lining.

Its not that hes above the law, its that democrats and the msm have mislead the idiotic public into believing hes done anything worthy of inpeachment. Pure delusion. But youre all low-info kiddies that probably arent old enough to vote.

>liberal crybabies
>remaining silent
You dont think much do you?

>1. he won't be impeached (GOP majority)
Flawed logic in the extreme which leads me to believe that you've put about 13 seconds of thought into this post.
>your baseless assumption
that the GOP isn't happy with the idea of a nice stable and predictable Pence as President.

Impeachment is decided by Congress, dope. They can impeach him for anything they feel like. Perjury is enough, as is not abiding by the enulments clause. If Congress wants him gone, he's gone.

The under aged Russian pee whore vids are coming! Trump will be exposed

I mean does anyone really believe all this bs about trump and russia? Its been at least 8 months with multiple investigations and theres literally nothing. Trump definitely has his issues but the whole russia thing was admittedly made up by podesta and mook. This is admitted by clinton campaign insiders in a published book. Meanwhile
>anonymous sources tell us drumpf spoke to russians on the phone
Theyre really grasping at straws. Its just an endless line of unsubstantiated bs that never turns into anything

>You dont think much do you
I don't think much of you or your ilk

Holy fuck youre stupid. That is not how it works at all. No shit its decided by congress, but that doesnt mean they can just start impeaching a president. I guess youre a classic example of a retard that gets his news from facebook headlines.

Trump is a pedophile and incest creep

>the whole russia thing was admittedly made up by podesta and mook
Tell that to yourself long enough, loud enough, and often enough.

>I don't think much
Thanks for confirming, you fucking dumbass. Post more facebook memes, youre embarassing yourself.

And he sucks cock. Straight men don't have his embouchure.

Go back to pol.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XiR8VDjXMnQ

You cant impeach a president with some liberal, cuck snl skits and a madow rant. Hes not above the law. He didn't break one. Comney even admitted he wasn't even under an investigation to obstruct.

So if you got charges against him? Can you list the penal codes or you can just STFU.

I read the book you fucking idiot. Wait???? Drumpfs business has assets in Russia? IMPEACH HIM!!!! Seriously though, theres no way you have an iq above 90. Read the book, faggot.

You might just want to read a book or two, cowboy. I dumbed it down for you and you still don't understand it.

basically, all the shit that the left is saying about trump, the right said about obama.

and yet, for all this getting blue in the face about who the president is, the country's been going in the same direction for decades now.

>embouchure
Bandfag detected, what did you play? I played tuba

The guy is not just a president. He's a legend.

>inpeachment

>youre

>arent

Whereas you are obviously a bastion of raw intelligence. Also your point is as flawed as your grammar. If you'd ever looked at impeachment you'd remember that high crimes and misdemeanors are not defined by the Constitution. This means there's a lot of wiggle room to find a constitutionally valid justification.

Gross incompetence. Mentally unstable. Retardation.

You fucking retard.

>Thanks for confirming
confirming you are are mentally inept, no problem

Well 60 million + Americans that voted him seem to like em.

Trumpsters don't read books, they color in them.
fortune.com/2017/05/17/donald-trump-russia-2/

That's exactly how it happens, dipshit. It's a House bill, same as any other. It's up to Congress to decide the guilt and assign punishment. Lurk more.

Nixon

>Likely conspired with Russia
>Actively embezzled money
>Obstruction of justice
>Wants death to further his own goals
>ego driven to the point of megalomania
>Has minions who follow him without question
>Gave away the nations most secretive info to Russia AND the Philippines
>Made the largest arms deal with the Saudi's in history
>Greedy
>Stupid
>His """""family""""" are just a vicious and stupid
>Actively stole money from sick and dying kids
>two scoops of ice cream while everyone else gets one
Fuck me sideways. It's like Cobra Commander came into reality and became president.

Hurry up Putinbot. I miss my waifu.

Clarinet, but not in band. Even symphony orchestras worry about embouchure.

Just look at those lips, though! The very opposite of what brass players do. But exactly the way Roy Cohn taught him.

Not unlike Typhoid Mary.

I'm just glad Killary isn't president.

still believing in the russian boogeyman in the curent year lel also trump is allowed to declassify information unlike all of these illegal leaks to the press by a certain politcal party

he wont be booted out but he wont make 2nd term

Those are Article 25 issues. If he gets impeached, it will be for High Comedy and Misdirections.

No, no. Please continue to prove my point right

I'll be using this comeback from now on.

don't underestimate the stupidity of murricans in large numbers

>he's obese and rapidly gaining weight
>he turns 71 next week
>he is in the early stage of alzheimers
>he can barely navigate stairs
>he needs a golf cart to go for a short walk with world leaders...
>he thinks exercise is unhealthy and eats garbage steaks for every meal

if you think his health is going to hold up for the next 4 years, you're sadly mistaken

I'm legit fucking terrified other countries won't learn anything either.

Maybe it's just out of being in this retarded country, the number of dipshits in Canada seems to subtly rising

LOL he's allowed to share Israeli intelligence with the Russians so that makes it a smart decision?

And just like that fat fuck pedo Scalia when he dies people will claim Clinton did it (not his morbidly-obese, lazy, diabetic, old ass)

>the rest of us.
This.

Again, that's for Congress to decide. If they wanted to, the could decide that he was violating the emoluments clause, and that this was a high crime. He's basically fucked if Congress decides he's fucked, no matter what. That's true for every president. Trump just happens to be a deeply unpopular one that is fucking up everything he touches, so it's more likely.

>reddit has entered the chat
Do you try to sound like the thread fag or does it come naturally? nice spacing btw, I can tell you're a virgin by the way you type.
>Obstruction of justice
How?
>Gave away the nations most secretive info to Russia AND the Philippines
What did he say? what is the source on that?
>Lurk more
why do I need to lurk more because you know fuck all about politics?
independentsentinel.com/liberals-say-john-podesta-robby-mook-wrote-russia-narrative-24-hours-hillary-lost/

who is bill clinton

why are libtards so stupid? can't they see how much the media lies to them?

>1. he won't be impeached (GOP majority)
The GOP knows how bad Trump is to the US as much as anyone else. As soon as he out lives or goes past his usefulness, they will throw him under a bus.

Also, remember there are congressional elections in under 2 years.

>drumpf is finished
how many times have you idiots actual though this? personally I can remember 7+ times where liberal retards like the ones itt were absolutely convinced by msm that drumpf was done for. Pretty funny. I bet those same idiots think comey is actually gonna do anything to trump too.

Putin and the Donald

>people actually thought drumpf was gonna lose
this is another example of being brainwashed by liberal billionaire msm.

If a sitting president of the United States stood in the middle of Fifth Avenue, shot a random person in broad daylight, and was caught with a smoking gun, it’s probably a safe bet that Congress would vote to impeach him, convict him, and remove him from office, despite their partisanship. (Probably.)
But most political scandals are not so indisputable, damning, or well-documented as that. And on any matter where there is some sort of plausible deniability for the president, his political allies will have very strong incentive to give him the benefit of the doubt, even if it means twisting themselves into knots.

There is no grounds for impeachment no matter what comey says. Read the following words about 59 times.

Trump isn't under investigation.

>people here are still reading fake news after getting btfo on a weekly basis
literally retarded.

"they can impeach him for anything they like"

You are completely wrong. Not real big on law, are you?

uhm drumpf literally told comey on the phone that he hopes flynn doesn't turn out to be guilty because he'sa good guy. if you cant see that's obstruction of justice and owrhty of impeachment then you're literally a fascist. i have a degree in english and a masters in gender studies mkay, i know what im talking about

Read what Comey said, again. We have no idea whether Trump is currently under investigation or not. He just wasn't personally under investigation at that time.

BUT CNN SAID ANONYMOUS SOURCES SAID HE WAS

And, he is sending wetbacks back across the border like they are giving away free tacos down there.

God Emperor Trump IS the law. Praise Kek! Fuck globalism.

What book did you read? How could you read a book on impeachment and not know anything about impeachment? You are wrong! That's not how it works! What makes liberals think they can just make shit up? Dear sweet lord, you people are beyond delusional

Literally zero proof or evidence of a single thing in this list.

>Obstruction of justice
>How?
Firing an active FBI director is obstruction of justice dipshit, regardless if you actively committed a crime or not

>What did he say? what is the source on that?
Oh he just gave away the positions of TWO nuclear submarines, sleep tight knowing the man who threatened to go to war with China knows that.
latimes.com/politics/la-fg-trump-philippines-20170524-story.html
Oh, but that's from one of those pesky "fake news" sites. My mistake.

>We have no idea whether Trump is currently under investigation or not.
No, it has been made clear multiple times that he isn't under investigation. Meanwhile libtards are also saying he IS under investigation and should therefor be impeached. Trust me, if he was really under investigation we'd know about it. How stupid are you, faggot?

You're living proof friendo

Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just.
–Thomas Jefferson

I have read the classified testimony and I assure you that Donald is in trouble

No. Stop talking about impeachement. You know nothing about it.

What happens is a massive trial. A court of law decides on impeachment. Courts require proof. There is no proof.

There was proof that Bill Clinton lies under oath, and his impeachment failed. What makes you think zero proof is going to get trump impeached when his party controls all aspects of government?

But you're delusional and brainwashed, so rock on, man

Firing Comey isn't obstruction because Comey isn't the FBI, he's one person.

It doesn't matter. You still need proof to impeach a president. It happens in a court of law. Sensationalized, misleading headlines are not proof.

Republicans will probably gain seats in the midterms. The left is still connected to SJW culture, and everyone is well aware of their control of the media and their constant propoganda. Everyone but those who are brainwashed by that propaganda, that is. Like, you know. You.

all this faggotry and not a single low res picture of a hot little asian

I am dissapoint

>I-it doesn't count, he's just one person
retard

Clinton was impeached but not removed

As long as Republicans control Congress, there will be a very high bar indeed for any effort to impeach Trump to gain traction — some incredibly damning evidence of some indisputably serious crime would likely have to emerge. And even if Democrats retake the House, they’d still need to come up with a case strong enough to win two-thirds of the Senate to actually convict him. Unless a party has enormous partisan majorities, a partisan impeachment effort is doomed to fail.
>fuck your dime store degree

not the guy you replied to but just wanted to let you know you contradicted yourself in your post so your stupid thoughts are dismissed as retarded stoner babbling

>john-podesta-robby-mook-wrote-russia-narrative-24-hours-hillary-lost
Anachronism. The so-called Russia narrative was current before the election.