Do you do acid, Sup Forums?

Do you do acid, Sup Forums?

Have any good trip stories?
How much do you personally usually take?

I took two hits one time. I went out to the deck to take a piss and out of the corner of my eye i saw a big black dude playing the turntables next to me. It was pretty surreal. Other than that i hate acid. It cramps up my whole body and i cant think straight

2 tabs (200ug)

Idk acid stories are long and im not gonna waste my time typing them out. Erowid is a good place to read trip reports.

Took 2 tabs of acid last saturday
It was a learning experience to say the least. Didnit by myself, the trip had good parts and bad parts, but i'd say it was a positive experience overall. Learned a lot about myself and gained insight in to my life.
The night ended with me taking my dog to mcDonald's at 5 in the morning and waking my girlfriend up to tell her i loved her the first time

I second this motion. Go to Erowid and read the trip reports. You will find out much more there than you will on this cancer website.

Dropped acid multiple times. 1 tab is usually 100ug and should be enough for a first time. Best trip was at my friend's on 2 tabs and staring at a Tame Impala music video for what felt like hours

microdose every 4 days volumetrically 10ug. Sometimes the LSD is over 100ug per tab so the math is off and I have to test each strip by taking a what should be 50ug.

However, I have had some really good shit from Germany thats super potent and sealed after being dipped......

I ended up at a kids birthday party tripping balls trying to keep my shit together.

Given my life is quite cherry overall, no bad trips, I just laugh my ass off when I take too much. Visuals are fun, I enjoy watching clouds or even just staring at patterns.

> Be me, at the time 19 y/o stoner
> Think I'm king shit of drugs cuz I live in a small town and do coke meth and smoke weed
>Start hanging out with a friend of my bros, let's call him Tim
> Tim is super hippy dude fucks with psychedelics and shit
> I've never done any psychs
> Start hanging out with this dude a lot
> We smoke a shit ton of good dro and sell on the side
> He one day convinces me to take acid
> He gave me 3 tabs
> Go big or go home
Cont?

cont
nature loves courage

Go on, user

Ok I'm doing this on my mobile and I'm not ore written but here goes
> Were hanging out with this dude that he knew
> Dude was wearing and suit in like a back woods shack dropping acid with me and Tim
> this dude brought his super weird goth friend and that dudes gf
>I take all three hits, mind you this is the first time I've ever done this
> chilling out just bullshiting with people and having light visuals
> I have a few tattooed they were moving around on my skin to different places
> Ok this is pretty cool

I did acid for the first time three nights ago. Dropped three tabs at 2am. Didn't feel anything until it hit me like a fucking freight train and everything in the room started moving. My sober friend and me tried playing Evil Zone on his ps1 emulator, but the fucking couch kept distracting me. I'll post some notes I took when I was alone and tripping by myself.

> After about 30 of this tim pulls out his guitar
> I distinctly remember the song he was playing and singing it super intense
> Probably don't care but it's Broadripple is burning by Margot and the nuclear so and sos
> he walks down to the lake playing this song and I'm just sitting on the porch of this dudes shack
> I'm sweating my fucking balls off so bad I'm drenched like I jumped in a lake
>at this point I'm starting to panic
>everything get this dark green and blue tint
>everything is starting to spin and I grab onto the bumper of suit dudes car
> My brother shows up out of nowhere and I start freaking out telling him to call my mom
Cont?

>in the bathroom
I felt like I was dragging myself everywhere. The patterns on my clothes were waving and the couches looked like they were crawling with maggots.

I was clenching my jaw so fucking tight. The trees outside were swaying like an ocean as the sun was rising.

Go on...

I played this song for the entirety of my 10 hour trip.
Shit felt like I was in the save room of one of my horror games and only fueled the narrative my brain was creating.

>Do you do acid, Sup Forums?

Fuck yes

>Have any good trip stories?

Fuck yes

>How much do you personally usually take?

Figure 100 mics per dose, maybe 5 @ once

dropped my first tab two nights ago, shit was surreal everything sounded amazing, i played with the lights and everything shined with the colors of the rainbow, there is no better way to describe it as the best drug there is. music sounds amazing, you become introspective as fuck, and you just feel waves after waves of euphoria. for the record i only took 100ug

acid should be mandatory for the population of earth

I for one love acid, it's the best drug ever in my opinion. Would recommend smokin a shit ton of weed while tripping on 2~ or so tabs.
Anyway, I have this book from the first time I dropped acid. I remember frantically trying to write something but I could barely hold a pen. I wrote pages of insane shit in a little notebook, and on top of that, I've been writing as fast as my thumbs will go in the notes section of my phone every time I drop acid.
>pic related
Otherwise, I loved my first time dropping acid. I have abunch of stories though
>have 3 friends
>all promise to do acid for the first time together
>1 person broke the promise and did it earlier than the rest of us
>me and 1 person of that group secure 4 tabs
>say fuck them, let's do it all
>me and one friend continue to drop acid
>listening to dark side of the moon
>be 40 minutes later, start to feel like I'm going insane for 1 moment at a time, once every 30 seconds
>these moments of ecstasy increase in intensity and frequency
>sudden feeling like I'm being pulled into a void
>like climbing a ladder, but you fall down afew steps every second no matter how hard you try to climb
>stop fighting it and become one with the void
>am amazed at how all senses are doubled in sharpness
>can not describe the speed and range of feelings
>stand up and stare out my window
>say "is this what it's like to be insane?"
>sit laughing and crying on floor for 30 minutes while friend goes through the same
>scribble shit in my notebook, before this I couldn't really hold a pen and write in words
>smoke weed to calm self
>Was pretty good
Overall, I learned most importantly that time isn't real

any advice of things to do on acid at home or any fun things in general?

Music. Relax. Make sure you have both cold water and a blanket. Because temperatures will be really fucking intense.

done it twice, drew the whole time and couldn't seem to stop. it was pretty fun, i would love to try it again

haha. no one does that shit.
it's a trick.

listen to grateful dead on acid, life is good

Looking to do it for the first time. I know some people who can hook me up, but I don't know if I trust them to answer this question honestly:
What's a good dose to get a nice, minimal experience? I don't want to be rolling out of my mind high, but I want to feel, see, and hear things at a comfortable level where I wont freak out.

I know it's different for everyone, but can I get some input from personal experience?

Used to sling acid in the mid 90s, best trip was at an old school rave. I don't dance, but that night I did for a solid 10h w/ glow sticks and all. I hallucinated I was in a forest, at night, like people were trees. I normally never get visual hallucinations, except the usual light trails most people see when their pupils are dilated like a tranny's ass, but that night I did.

I recommend 1 to start out with, and then if u need more, drop accordingly.
If your a fat dude(250+) start with 2

Acid always makes me want to kill myself, shrooms also. Dmt did the second time. Not sure whats wrong with me. Last time i did acid i woke up the next morning and tried to hang myself. I would usually make music or be with friends but every time shit seems to go haywire mentally

I usually take two hits, three if I'm feeling adventurous. Lately, though, I've been kind of leaning more towards shrooms. Way smoother of a trip and it can be just as intense if you eat enough.

Not what happens when you take acid...

There is documented studies on LSD, from the 60s, which claim lsd is known to trigger latent psychological disorders. I'de bet my left nut that in your not so distant familly tree there's a few depressive people, and potentially a few who commited suicide.

1 hit is usually 100ug which is good for a first time, There are some visuals I don't get until 300ug.

Good acid is as smooth or smoother.

Your notes remind me of the notes I saw a man with dementia wrote. Just mostly hard to read scribbles and the words you could make out were non-contextual nonsense.

It's strange. Because every time I do it i can only think about the fact that it's the one drug that is hard to find in toxicology tests. I feel like the columbine shooters may have been tripping when they did that, or maybe would trip occasionally in general...

Shrooms are usually more positive experiences, acid tends to be more introspective, like a liquid session of psychotherapy. It's my experience anyway.

Yeah... so mabye stick to weed, coke, and opiods?

Don't get me wrong, I've had good acid, I know how smooth it can be, the problem is whenever I can get acid, the quality is all over the place, though I've never had bad acid.

Neat, that's how it felt. I'd like to think taking enough LSD is a good way to see what having psychosis is like. Weird thing is, is I had a cohesive and important point to get across. Makes me wonder what people with dementia are looking at in their heads as they write

there are also studies from 2014 that show LSD in conjunction with psychotherapy has incredible therapeutic benefit with 0 / extremely low risk, as well as studies from the 50s which show psychological benefits

Wasn't Eric on MAOIs? Low levels on MOAs cause violence. They probably over doesed him.

I've had bad acid. I get really good shit these days for a lot better price than shrooms so I mostly stick to acid.

I love weed. It's what i'll stick with, coke i cant even feel the euphoria from, meth i couldnt either. Ketamine was the best but scary when you k hole. Maybe dmt once again in the future. I'd say i'm done with acid unless the future beholds a reason to try it again.

No doubt, but most people don't trip with a psychologist. I'de love to try that, though.

K is dangerous shit, it can perma fuck your badder lining, if used regularly.

*bladder

It's relatively safe for a anesthetic, regular use of any drug can be dangerous.

Over by me the prices for both shrooms and acid are about the same, but it's easier to get acid in my neck of the woods, though it's been a bit dry lately.

This guy had Parkinson's Disease with Lewey Bodies meaning he hallucinated a lot, like hearing people shouting in the middle of the night and shadow people. I wonder if some of his notes were an attempt to record what he was seeing, but his dementia prevented it.

What's the best way to microdose? I was thinking of just cutting the paper into tinier pieces and putting them in oreos.

Rectally.

tripping with the right people is just as good i think

Buddy of mine managed to get a hold of a bunch of liquid LSD. He split the vial between two water bottles and mixed them with either water or Sprite (I don't remember which). Apparently, he got pretty comfortably high doing it like that.

>be me
>do acid for the 10th time
>It helps with my bipolar disorder
>go take a piss
>spend 4 hours contemplating the mirror
>look at the clock not believing it
>go to sleep

One of my best trips.

Going to be taking LSD for the first time soon. Need some tips. Best places, activities, items, music etc.

Put the tab in water. measure out the appropriate dose. I drew a line on an eye dropper and added ten dropper fulls to a bottle, added the tab, one dropper full ~= 10ug.

I've had a similar trip. If they ever put you on lithium, don't do acid, it causes seizures and can kill you.

I hate looking in mirrors when tripping. Don't know why, I just don't like looking in them when tripping.

If you can get a few friends together, do it in a group. If you can't, just remember that it's only temporary and it'll go away in a few hours. Just don't fight it and let the drug do its thing. If you can get into nature, but make sure you're wearing sunglasses if it's daytime. Not only will it be super bright out, your pupils will be the size of dinner plates. I usually like to listen to Emancipator or really smooth, calm music. Gorillaz and Deltron are other recommendations as well. Have fun and stay safe, dude.

I never really thought about getting medication for that stuff, I had some fucked up experience with that in my family and can somewhat manage my shit when I'm down, so I'll just stick with lsd whenever I can get some

Is tap water just fine, or do I need de-I?

I live in a small town and would love to do acid, how the fuck do i find a plug without going to the shady ass people¿

I'd stick with distilled water, to be safe.

tap water works fine for me, but deionized would probably work better. Alcohol would help it absorb faster, but lsd is less dissociative in alcohol.

First rule of acid is don't forget you're on acid. If you plan on adventuring, have a safe place where you can plan to go if things get too stressful. Music, at least for me, sets the internal mood you have. Listen to something chill. If you have memories attached to a song, you will remember them. Also if there's anything bad on your mind, you will think about it. Don't be afraid to let go. Acid will walk into the room, grab your hand, and ask you to come take an adventure. either way, you're fuckin going though.
I'd recommend you obtain
>a notebook to write/draw and comfortable pens
>something you have that reminds you of who you are, ex. a stuffed animal, whatever
>a beverage
>a device that can play music, phones work great because internet access

If it's the first time, I'd recommend you gauge your feel for it. Go to a comfortable place, like your home, and don't have anyone around who you don't trust. Adventure on the first time trying acid is like trying to run before you can walk.