What do you Sup Forumsepis's HONESTLY think of this waistcoat/jacket...

What do you Sup Forumsepis's HONESTLY think of this waistcoat/jacket? Also general online shopping/online shopping experience thread

Here's another pic of it.

I'd like to think it would be word in a cool way but I know it'll be worn in a fedora way, so...

I would neither want to know, nor associate with, the cocksucker that wore that.

this
also, dubs have spoken

I'm white, and I'm mainly using it for social gatherings with friends and when I venture to the blowtorch and napalm based KKK meetings I have in Alabama

You're a cock sucker.

If you live in my neighborhood and you're dressed like that, you'd better be a hotel doorman.

I mean I could be. How much we talkin here?

Bump cause good shif

Stop with this black mannequin, wish.com, poorly made clothing. People always look shit wearing it irl

looks like one of those cheap jackets you find on ebay from china for a low price and it shows in the quality.

>that mannequin

Don't do it m8

I understand the logic but to be fair, they AREN'T framed like the mannequin but I am. :/

what are the stats? since you seem to be living in a fantasy world thinking you can pull that off fag

It might work as part of a steampunk costume. And only then if you have a BMI of 16 or 17.

looks good on the mannequin or a model, would look autistic on an otherwise normal person

I love the jacket but a lot of online places that you can buy cool looking stuff like this is cut very cheaply and put together even worse. There are a few good ones out there if you know where to look.

I'm a fan of volante design.
volantedesign.us

You can tell how shitty the fabric is just from looking at it

really? Do you like being made fun of OP? if so, do it.

>badass gamer clothing
holy shit you fucking loser

I think is kinda cool

6' 165lbs, my good m8
I'll have to check it out

Why don't they just pay $5.00 and get it tailored. All they do is clip the back of the manequin together so that it looks fitted.

Did none of these retarded think?

Decent anime/ cosplay look. Kind of sharp angles to be in style. An actual closing jacket in that color scene and fabric would look pretty good for a metropolitan/ Semi casual look OP.

165lbs tells us nothing, you could be a long armed goblin for all we know

It doesn't close/10

Thanks!

Ectomorph build

Tier 5 (Rare)
Item level 99
Strength 675
Defense 315
Agility 750
Speed 990

No Augmentation Slots.

Oh.

if you buy it get it fitted, never trust mannequins even if you claim to have same build

it depends on whether you can pull it off, and on where you're going

Where's the rest of your build? Abilities? Perks?

Are you a Count?

Let me spare you the ridicule that you'll ultimately be subjected to and strongly advise against this.

That outfit is anime-tier, and unless you're a skinny pretty boy, you shouldn't be anywhere near it. Even if you are pretty, just don't.

Yes, and mostly social gatherings with friends.
Ectomorph, and slender

>skinny pretty boy
Found the fag

>yes
meh?

>social gatherings
ohhhhh

Yep :/

Post your boipucci

FUCK No. I'm the OP

Link, Op? I suppose I'm a fedora faggot as well, for taking interest in that jacket

>be user
>Tailor
>"I can make a blazer, easy"
>MFW you have no hands
>Am actually mentally retarded
>Also blind
>Start making jacket using teeth to sew pieces of fabric together
>Frankenjacket.jpg
>Only covers back and the collar makes me look like a bad anime villain
>Throws in garbage like aborted fetus

>Meanwhile
>OP is sucking dick in an alleyway
>finishes, and swallows but still hungry
>Looks in garbage for food
>Finds frankenjacket
>"DIS IZZ COOL!"
>Proceeds to wear along with ratty fedora and three foot neckbeard
>Here we are

Look up "2017 futuristic jacket" or reverse search it

K.

But but you are the skinny pretty boy, yes?
And you are the fag yes?

I'm the OP that's going to wear the coat, not the fag that said "pretty boy"

You think you'd know how to read.

Its one of those things that look really nice online but would probably make you stand out and look like a fedora lord in public. Plus you can tell its pretty cheaply made just from the pick. It has fake pockets and will probably be frayed when you get it and tear the first couple times you wear it.

But you have to be a skinny boy to fit it and you have to be a trap to wear it.

Otherwise you're just some fag in a tight shirt...

Lost

you are so incredibly stupid and naive
so go ahead, get it, you'll be oblivious to how fucking stupid you look and won't realize that everyone thinks you're a joke