Why do Americans hate Mexicans so much? I heard they work hard!

Why do Americans hate Mexicans so much? I heard they work hard!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJEwzLjZv4I
youtube.com/watch?v=rPWq3Hl8e7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they hate us cuz they anus

You have to live with them to understand

They are like Poles or Africans. Subhuman scum who only pollute the world they inhabit.

I'd love to Mexicum on her forehead!

Agree with the kike.

I don't get why people hate the Poles either desu, there are quite a lot of them around but they are good people, niggers are niggers though

Because they are subhuman, sure they work hard, but they are also a cultural and ethnic pollutant. Think of them like cattle, they can be useful, but in the end, they remain cattle.

From victims to nazis in gwo generations, nice. You guys should seriously learn your lesson, the cycle has repeated itself too many times to count now

This coming from a jew

Lol

So do you think I am wrong in some way?

Most* of us don't hate Mexicans as a whole, we dislike illegals and Chicano's who sing Mexico's praises without ever having been to the country.

Not necessarily. But have you ever heard of the term " the pot calling the kettle black "?

Yes, but it does not apply in this case. Since we are a superior people.

its hard to feel bad about this when its a rat that is due extermination saying so

The only superior Jews are Ashkenazim; the rest are just leeches on Israeli society.

I am Ashkenazi.

you're not superior in every way

Jews are good for the economy. But physically they are shit. And they have very low morality, and are mostly mentally insane. Also very low trust, they always backstab each other

Even the Native Americans are better at certain things. For example, they are immune to poison oak. They are well adapted for the environment of North America

This is why they put you in the oven jew

>Since we are a superior people.
This issue was already solved back in 1939.

Nobody says every way, but we are so superior we dominate every society in which we are given the access to be competitors with everyone else.

That is why there used to have to be laws against Jews doing certain things, because nobody else could compete with our superiority.

Butthurt.

Bad Mexicans: Males ages 13-30

Good Mexicans: Everyone else

Quite honestly its just the young bachelor males that cause serious problems, similar to regular refugees in a way

i don't think anyone has a problem with the 50 year old maids

accurate depiction of south US:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJEwzLjZv4I

Laws against jews engaging in harmful banking and trade, and subversive political movements.

Your power is through money. But you are like a parasite. You need a host-body to occupy

>if I post my deluded ramblings then they're true
Tell me more about how SJW libcucks are literally murdering innocent christian babies

>harmful banking
Interest is not harmful you fucking idiot, it is the only way to operate a banking system.

Jews have rates of mental insanity many multiples higher than European populations. They are heavily inbred, and have all sorts of associated medical complications, allergies, and ailments.

They are very intelligent, having the highest IQ's in the world and a very strong work ethic. Thus they dominate economically and financially. But this doesn't make them superior at everything.

Humans all adapted differently

jews are butthurt from birth, a jew literally theorized jews inherited the pain of holocaust, he must have been suffering an unimaginable anal pain

you literally live with your anus inflamed, trying to prove yourselves to others that you are superior so you dont get kicked or gassed again, or infiltrating countries that fucked you up in the past just because you cant let go of things that happened centuries ago

nothing more butthrut than a kike, seriously

It's cause we're conquering them. We are an ascendant people.

youtube.com/watch?v=rPWq3Hl8e7s

Americans despise success from people who are not white. Nothing has changed, Steinbeck wrote about this during the zoot zoot inspired race riots in California back in 20s.

Who is this smegma enigma?

What do I mean by this?

Well for example in the olden days, kings used to hire jews to collect taxes. Jews would be granted special permission to go around with armed thugs and extract as much money as possible from the people. Then give a certain percentage to the king.

Also, interest is harmful when you're lending to dumb poor people with no hope. It's like getting them on heroin or something. You dangle this temptation in front of their face, then when they fail to make repayments you throw them in debtor's prison to work it off as a slave

Because this

>you throw them in debtor's prison to work it off as a slave
Debtors prison is still a thing in the USA?

Whats wrong with it?

And this. Welfare parasites

jewsdont have the highest iq, they use a european ethnicity as a jewish cherrypick to compare themselves to races. cant compare an ethnicity with a race, and ashkenazi are an invention basically.

even then, if one were to develop studies on ethnic groups and religions of other races, one would probably find higher ranked groups... oh wait, pic related

the bulk of ejws are ayyrabs and other stuff they dont consider when speaking of themselves this highly

It was until a few hundred years ago. Many of the people forced to migrate to Australia, America, and other places were debt-slaves.

For example many Irish were forced to work out in the fields right next to the blacks as "indentured servants" (basically slaves).

This sort of thing is why people had animosity for jews. Because they don't seem to care about people, instead they prey upon people. As outsiders they don't really care about the native population.

Jews didn't do that though, locals did. Or do you think Kings of England was a secret Jew?

That may be true or not. I suspect it isn't, since anywhere you encounter moneylending you are almost certainly going to find lots of jews (since they specialized in this for thousands of years and are the best at it).

But that wasn't the point I was making. I was countering your contention that debt is always necessarily a good thing. It can be very predatory.

>I heard they work hard!

Some do. Unfortunately they're often really inefficient. Watching the illegals that clean is like watching someone just continually hit their head on the wall.

Also, we don't like the ones who come here illegally. They work under the table mostly so many don't really pay taxes but have kids who are educated with tax money. The kids drag down school test scores. Illegals are also one of the major hit and run driver groups. They use the emergency rooms like a doctor which dives up wait times and costs. They often fail to assimilate and learn the language.