Are sports better experienced at a bar or at home?

If you can't go see it in person

with friends, wherever

I really enjoy going to a bar and laugh at the old guys funny comments

A bar would imply friends, otherwise you're all alone on the bar-rail getting ignored by the bartender and paying triple what it would cost to drink alone at home

>ignored by the bartender
beta cuck

No one really watches it at the bars usually too much chatter and other stuff going on. Watch it at home I say

>overpriced drinks/food
>crowded/noisy
>possibly having to stand and/or having a poor view of the game
>having to listen to casuals shit opinins during the game
at home for sure

Home

Clearly you don't get out much.

>confirmed for never being in a bar

me, with my cool sunglasses

Bar on the weekdays are comfy af desu

>that guy who waves an imaginary yellow card after fouls he deems to be worthy of one

>being an english teacher in japan

Why couldn't you have majored in something useful like a science? Embarrassing.

>iceland

why couldn't you have been born in a proper country?

When I go to a pub to watch sports I just end up getting drunk and distracted then barely remembering the match afterwards

I like both. I support a lower league club to watch at their stadium for the good ticket prices, and a premier league club for TV football. Although I actually watch 80% if televised PL games.

This

def at home. alone.
i get easily disctracted, and having friends/people around means interacton, smoke, noise etc.

unless i don't give a shit about the event, then it's whatever. but i don't need useless comments from anyone.

What is life in Uruguay like? Is it comfy?

if you have money, then yes. If you need to work in some local job earning a local level salary, then you are fucked for life.

this goes for any country in the world, i swear to god.

Depends on the kind of bar, if you're talking like a Moe's Tavern, definitely not, but sports bars can be fun if you have a friend or group of friends with you (>implying). But they have to be not shit, places like B-dubs are crap. Miller's Ale House or TGI Friday's or a local place are usually the best ones. Applebees too because it's so empty nowadays.

Honestly I just sit alone at home and text bantz to my buddies / family who are all probably having more fun. Also shitpost about the game on Sup Forums

with the lads on espee

if you have friends to watch with, bar is generally better option unless it's too packed with people not watching. sometimes it's good to watch at home with friends if you have a good tv/good area to watch it in. some games you have to go to a bar tho, like local derbies etc it's always an amazing atmosphere

of course but in some parts of LA even if you have money your life could still be miserable due to high crime and violence. Uy is quite safe in comparison so if you have money you can have really good time and enjoy people's friendliness

>tfw wageslave

Is there an end to this suffering?

> confirmed ugly, poor, or both

>calls b dubs crap but likes TGI Fridays

You are the ultimate pleb

f-friends?