Texas Flips this Year

Post yfw Texas goes dem and conservashits lose their minds. Democrats will NEVER lose another federal election!

>Democrats will NEVER lose another federal election!
t. FDR

Not really suprising with all the spics around. If Obama gives them citizenship the whole south will be blue.

Texas is gerrymandered to hell. The state could be 15% Republican and still be red.

Why wouldn't the Republicans protect what is practically their HQ

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

He doesn't have to give them citizenship. He just needs to keep them in the country long enough to have kids.

Romney won it by 1.2 million votes.
>Not taking into account that 45% of Texas Hispanics are conservative including myself. Even in Trumps worst case, he would still win it by 900k votes. You know nothing about our state.

>Why wouldn't the Republicans protect what is practically their HQ

Nobody ever said conservashits were smart.

Why do these people, who most likely don't pay taxes, think their opinion matters in politics paid for by people paying taxes? Are they really this entitled?

Hispanics are still majority republican, those who aren't don't even vote.

This

You do realize that image is from 2002, right?

>less than half of hispanic immigrants will vote conservashit
Yeah, that's why we're going to win dummy. Thank you liberal friends for doing you a favor.

Wow that's great!!! I have a better idea!!!! Let's get rid of all parties but the democrats!!!!! It will be so tolerant and progressive!!!!!

Agreed.
I live in Texas and support for Hillary is strong.
Well not so much support for her but hatred for Trump.
We are an honest people and we just don't see Trump as the honest candidate. His flip flopping on visas was the last straw.

any source?

You realize the "left" of Texas is further right than the right of California?

Will #CruzMissiles vote Shillary out of spite?

This guy is fucking delusional.You don't make up a 1.2 million vote Disadvantage in one election cycle. This guy has no idea how many conservative Hispanics we have here.

>mfw seen this exact wording multiple times before from hill-shills

>Let's get rid of all parties but the democrats!
Republicans can come back, but they have to do it LEGALLY!

Same. It's in every thread. It's a bit of a pasta now.

Yeah, the democratic party is politically diverse. That's why we don't need and won't have a Republican party very soon. Even if Trump were to win the election he would be the last republican to hold office.

>republican party
>getting weaker
I know you are a shill and all, but the republican party is growing in strength. Just look at the primaries, the Republican numbers are up 60% and your demoshit numbers are down 20%. Not only that, but take a look at the elections for the senate. You retards lost all control of congress to the republicans. If any part is dying its yours.

>the republican party is growing in strength
It's tapping into conservashits who rarely vote, mostly in states that won't swing. Short-term it's impressive, but long-term most of these people are just grasping at straws.

>demoshit numbers are down 20%
Doesn't matter much when our population figures are growing. Unlike conservashits we don't have to mobilize 100% of our base. If a few of our many constituencies come out to vote, we win. Women, Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Gay, Trans, Public Sector, etc.

>look at the elections for the senate
All that momentum and look where it got you. Nowhere. The conservashit agenda is in flames.

East Texas & Central Texas
>Democrat
Lmao do you even live in Texas?

Fuck you whitey using logic and shieet stop raping me Hitler Nazi bigot xenophobic transhating islamaphobe white straight walking two feet without losing your breath shitlord!!!!!!!!!!

88% of women support Hillary.
92% of African Americans support Hillary.
98% of Hispanics support Hillary.
100% of academics and educated support Hillary.

You sit on the wrong side of history and you don't even realize how wrong you are in your support for rich white male misogynist xylophone with fake hair and populist rhetoric.

>Lmao do you even live in Texas?
I can certainly tell you don't.

>people who are a minority of registered voters support hillary
wew lad

In the Washington state the legislation has republican majority in the house and two seats away from majority in the senate. After the fit Jay Inslee threw would be surprised to see a Republican governor.

I do live in Texas just outside of Dallas in Rockwall. I have many relatives in East Texas. All voting republican. Many people in East Texas are extremely conservative even more so than towards the panhandle or west Texas. Sure you get more democratic held areas the closer you go to the cities but even then there elections are won by small margins. Even Abbott won by a large margin for the governors race. I know for sure that Texas will remain red for a while especially if Trump builds the wall and something is done about border security.

Can I get a source with these claims?

>Many people in East Texas are upset Cruz lost and won't vote this year
Yep.

>I know for sure that Texas will remain red for a while especially if Trump builds the wall and something is done about border security.

On the off chance he did win and do just that, the racial blow-back would completely destroy republicans.

FeDoRa
>woahdude.jpg

Why are the counties in Texas so small?

Texas going blue is about as likely as my state of massachusetts turning Red

In all honesty, if (when) Texas goes blue, how will Republicans EVER win another election?

You realize that whites are 77% of the country's population. Excluding hispanic whites, its still at 62%.

>100% of academics and educated support Hillary.
Lol, most profs are going for Bernie. Eat shit HillShill.

They'd have to move further left. And I hope trump will get republicans to move a little bit more left to sure more moderate voters.

Wrong. Texas has been trending more liberal for decades, Mass has never been trending conservashit. Face it redneck. This isn't your country anymore.

>trans
Top kek

>he doesn't realize nearly half of those whites are liberal
poor user

>In all honesty, if (when) Texas goes blue, how will Republicans EVER win another election?
The spics will become conservative and exterminate the blacks once whites become a minority. They'll become like the irish, germans and italians and flock to the Republican party.

Further left lands you in the democratic party user. The GOP is irrelevant.

Hahaha you little faggot.

>reeee
Doesn't make it any less true. :^)

They're centrists at best. Those supposedly liberal white suburbanites supported the end of welfare.
>Nigger's buttmad b/c Slick Willy got rid of his gubmint cheese.

Many Hispanics in Texas want border security and something final from the federal government. And on the off chance that some butthurt conservatives don't vote because El Rato lost, it wouldn't matter because the margins are already massive to overcome. Many of the conservatives I know realise that not voting for trump means a vote for Hillary. Conservatives should know the importance of this election and should vote for trump even though their horse (Lyin Ted) didn't win.

Texas is blue now.
Deal with it rednecks.

>liberal white suburbanites supported the end of welfare
You mean the 90 year old whites who died twenty years ago?

Chicanos absolutely hate illegals, even illegals hate illegals.

We do hate niggers.
We do look up to white civilization.

>Muh latins are liberal and love gays and niggers. Liberal idiots.

We come from a PRI dictatorship of over 70 years. Turned RIGHT in 2000. Turned back to the dictatorship in 2012.

No gay agenda or nigger welfare from us, cucks.

Dont use logic. Europoors still think we are sub 60

>Many of the conservatives I know realise that not voting for trump means a vote for Hillary.

A lot of conservatives seem OK with this. Anyone paying attention to the future of this country knows better than to get on the wrong side of minority voters and women.

Wrong, they were boomers and you know it you rat kike. I hope you're having fun in whatever data center Hillary's got you tucked away in.

The democrats move further left every election. Just look at Sanders. He's moved the base further and further left the longer he's in the race. Hillary is trying to act like she's not progressive when she claims she is one. Many democrats will move into the Republican Party as democrats move more progressively.

Nice bait proxybro.

>boomers
The majority of whom are liberal or at least not going to vote for Trump.

Why you are wrong:

>Most spics here aren't citizens and can't vote.

>The legal spics are fairly conservative (45/55).

>White Texan conservatives have insane turnout numbers.

It'll take decades to flip Texas blue. They've predicted it like 50 times already and it never happens.

>THIS WILL BE THE YEAR TEXAS GOES PURPLE I PROMISE
>Every 4 years it's a Republican landslide

Yes good goyim, keep digging that electoral pyrite.

Why can't we all just go to USA and turn the election? Why is it that Mexicans and other non-whites can go to America with no problems and vote, but if I wanted to move to America and vote Trump I could never do it?

America is obviously anti-white. They have a double standard for whites and non-whites.
Just imagine what would happens if 10 million Swiss people decided to swim across the ocean, move into America illegally and turn the states conservative. It would never happen. It would never be allowed, but it's allowed when Mexicans do it.

Lololololololololol, nope they voted for Reagan. Try again.

Democrats have an internal conversation about how much progress to push each election cycle. I really don't see how that makes Republican party politics viable when most voters won't even consider them.

>Why is it that Mexicans and other non-whites can go to America with no problems and vote, but if I wanted to move to America and vote Trump I could never do it?

If you were smart enough to immigrate anywhere you'd be too liberal to vote GOP.

So you actually think the people of Texas trust Hillary? You can't be serious. Ya I get it that you could see Trump as dishonest, but do you actually see Clinton as any better? She is literally the definition of a career corrupt politician.

This is 100% false

Well you can move to Texas if you want. Plenty of space and jobs here.

This post gives me so much hope

It's false but not by much. Texan hispanics are 45% conservative. Much higher than any other hispanic population in the country.

>So you actually think the people of Texas trust Hillary?
I think conservashits in Texas are realizing their war against common sense liberalism is over and done with. Meanwhile liberals are emboldened by the fact that our ideas are gaining ground.

Even I know thats dead wrong

If that happens everyone will jump on the libertarian party train.

Yeah I'm from Texas and have literally never seen anyone support Hillary here. Texas will go Trump in a landslide. You are delusional if you think different.

>libertarian party
Will always be irrelevant. Their membership has never been anything but a fringe of white men. Nobody else takes individualism seriously.

If you were smart enough to read you'd make a comment that made fucking sense.

I wasn't talking about immigration. I wasn't talking about guys with good education moving to America legally. I was talking about people hopping the border. Illegal immigration. As an English speaker you should know that immigration and illegal immigration are not the same thing.
Last I checked you don't need an IQ of 180 cross an unguarded border.
Last I checked Mexicans weren't the brightest people, yet they hate Republicans and vote Democrat. How does that happen?

Well if that map is accurate a lot of those blue counties are mostly white..somethings wrong with kraut blood...

He must live in Austin or Houston. Trumps winning in a landslide in Texas. And to be honest I'd be surprised if he showed back up here because it'll be in his pocket.

Nice counterargument shillbro. You're convincing so many people to vote for Hillary!

That big blue blob in the middle of the state is probably the reddest place in the entire country. Even the democrats there are to the right of most national republicans.

Brewster county is 3 times the size of Delaware and larger than Connecticut. There's a large variance in county size. Most of the small counties are around cities.

East Texas here. At first I was happy with either Trump or Cruz. Until Cruz got shady as fuck. Texas of course is agitated with Cruz losing but will come around to Trump by November.

>i'm so fucking dumb I can't buy a one-way ticket to mexico and cross the border that's literally wide open

This is why you are a right-wing, because you are an idiot.

Conservatives are going to jump on the train with liberals. Wow. Sure. Ok. If anything they'll become more fervent in their beliefs and dig in deeper trenches.

>"white male mysogynist xylophone"
>XYLOPHONE

Jeez oh man, Sup Forums. We need to stop being xenophobia. This is just nuts.

>dig in deeper trenches.
Where white men will be if they keep trying to fight everyone else.

>hate for Trump
Nigga what? Trump did pretty well here against a sitting senator with all the faux christian/conservative shit since he's only had one term purely for show for this prez run.

I could see Tyler and longview being progressive but nothing else in East Texas .

>racial blowback
We keep hearing about this, yet are told only whites vote republican so which is it? If they don't vote for republican what more harm could they do?

Dem shill.

HISPANICS ARE NATURAL CONSERVATIVES WE JUST NEED TO GET THE MESSAGE RIGHT
[Democrats intensify]

Nice strawman.

>he doesn't know evangelicals are becoming liberal
Oh shit user, did you think old white evangelicals were going to live forever? lol

>You sit on the wrong side of history
History is written by the blood shed in wars and there hasn't been an actual war in fucking decades (Fuck you Oppenheimer)

Yeah I agree with you there. I've got family in Tyler, Longview, and Marshall area. I just can't see that area being blue at all. They'll still wind up republican probably.

We're at the name calling and accusation stage already? smdh conservashits

>If they don't vote for republican what more harm could they do?
Let me not be the first to inform you that whites don't like other whites being racist. It drives away white voters too. Second, with sufficient obstructionism on the part of an all-white GOP civil unrest would come into play.

>Trump reliant on evangelicals
You do realize its Trump not Cruz running right? Trump gets evangelicals too, but his draw isn't mostly to them by any means. He has the most diverse winning electorate of a GOP primary

The whites that are that stupid already vote democratic loyally. They'd be triggered by the DNC somehow, they'd make up an issue, just like they did with Romney's binder and 46% or whatever. Pandering will get you nowhere, you'll just lose as a cuck then.

>most diverse winning electorate of a GOP
So 95% white? Give me a break.