Can't wait to hear about Trump molesting Comey tomorrow

Can't wait to hear about Trump molesting Comey tomorrow.

LMAO nice pic

What is a comey

saved

A pussy

it's what the uneducated use instead of a semi-coloney

Heres the Comey quake put into one post.
>be corrupt unproductive politician
>can't even find dirt on Shillary
>get fired from job for being zed dumbfuck.
>REEE MUH HIGH PAYING GOVERNMENT POSITION
>I shall get revenge on this racist
>don't leave me alone with him he scares me

>he scares me

You do realize Comey said that Trump was never under investigation, right?

correct. the Dems are completely powerless. So Fox "News" can stop blaming them for things. They literally can not do shit.

>You do realize Comey said that Trump was never under investigation, right?

that does not mean what you think it means.

"under investigation" is a very specific term, and it is a fluid situation. His people are "under investigation" HIs situation is "under investigation" He personally is not yet "under investigation", he is merely a "person of interest" at this point.

We will not know where it goes until the investigation is over.

Stay tuned.

I know exactly what it means. It means there isn't any evidence to support an investigation of Trump, despite the people who yell "TRUMP GONNA BE IMPEACHED WOO".

The truth is, we have absolutely zero evidence that Trump or his administration did anything wrong. The only one who did something wrong was Flynn, and it was merely due to a technicality.

>any evidence to

yet. the investigation is still young.

it proves absolutely nothing that Trump isn't "personally" under investigation right now.

silly fool.

Lol coming from you faggots that cried about hillary clinton and obama saying that they should be locked up

Cry me a fucking river, faggot

Yes, but Im not the one claiming shit you fool. Its the liberals who are shouting at the top of their lungs that he should be impeached.... and why? Because muh feelings?

Hillary was under LEGIT investigation and they fuckin defended her. The hypocrisy is unreal.

comey gonna drop a bomb shell tomorrow i just know it. They didn't wanna blow up DC so they put out this bit thats already mostly leaked in the press to confirm

tomorrow hes gonna drop the hammer and hopefully we get someone other then paul ryan as president

we gotta get it down to mattis somehow. I'm sure everyone involved in trump is gonna be part of it anyways

got to wait until the investigation is done. Mueller will get to the bottom of it if there is anything there. If there is not, Trump will be cleared. Plenty of smoke so far, we'll find out if there is fire. We are a minimum of 18 months away from having answers.

Just gotta wait.

>Plenty of smoke so far
the only smoke is the hot air from MSM. How many intel agencys have to say there's nothing there for the left to believe it?

Everything points towards Trump egging people on to make them feel dumb for when the administration gets cleared. He wants people to distrust the media and its working, because soon this whole thing will amount to nothing and people will be like "why was the media making this into such an ordeal"

This is my current bet. Perhaps something will pop up, but I severely doubt it.

Comey was 100% right and Trump is a dipshit for firing him. I'm not going to explain myself, just saying that anyone who thinks otherwise is fucking retarded, which I guess is about par for the course on this site.

horeshit. Trump is admitting to obstructing justice. Bragging about it.

>nothing here

>carter page
>manafort
>FLYNN
>Stone
>KUSHNER NOW??

It's a 5 alarm russian fire around the white house ivan.. The one one's who can't see that are being paid to shit post from russia

>russian
>white house ivan.

Remember when Michael Moore campaigned, and all it took for him to fall to zero was to go YRGAHHHHHH?

It's amazing how far we've come now since then.

That being said, it's going to basically take Trump literally killing a world leader on live TV before anything actually happens to him. Impeachment will never happen.

I think you mean howard dean

Remember when Flynn worked for Obama but that doesnt matter because Flynn didn't work for Russia back then duh!

Michael Moore died last week.

Rest in Pieces you Mangificent Bastard

obama is still the antichrist though, he just leads the deepstate now

nice full house!

you hated how much success he had. Tremendous economy. Healthcare for all.

>8 conservative committees couldnt find any dirt on her either
>mfw scandals are all conspiracies meant to distract retards from actual issues

>tfw don't live in the states
>tfw pay half as much in taxes total for healthcare than americans in my tax bracket under ACA
>tfw it was worse before ACA

>actual issues

Like the russians rigging the election and putting their agent pence in as vice so when the time is right, they kill trump and put the real villain in office. Trump is just click bait and pence is the virus

Oh, good to know you're actually retarded and not just pretending

>pence is the virus

sauce?

>you're actually retarded and not just pretending

Thread saved.
Reported with time stamp to the FBI and Secret Service.
Enjoy your ass raping in prison, faggot.

this i reported it too

>ass raping

i want to take a fat shit on her face

that pic is cancer

>
>

>cancer

thank you

nice dubs!

Thread reported to CIA,FBI,NSA,NYPD,CHP,RCMP,INTERPOL

>Thread reported to CIA,FBI,NSA,NYPD,CHP,RCMP,INTERPOL

ROFLAMO