ITT: It's Sep 10 2001

ITT: It's Sep 10 2001

Big news guys! My brother was born today!

Holy shit! Did u hear about all the money missing from the defense department, it was like 6.5 trillion, someone's gonna have to answer for this, wtf.

I just got this sweet new promotion at work. They're sending me to the corporate headquarters in NYC

We will be with Allah soon my brothers. We pray for victory!

Silverstein Properties has been getting fleeced on insurance premiums all year. This shit's never going to pay itself off.

Hopefully dad comes home with pics of the towers, I hear they sway in the wind!

Its my birthday

Any one else notice all the execs are taking a day off tomorrow?
there some sort of company retreat going on or something?
How come they always get to fly off to exotic places while we are stuck in this hellhole.
We should just have an office party while they are gone, that will really show em right guys?!?

Can't wait for that new Slayer CD that's coming out tomorrow!

is bad day Sup Forums i´m lost my job in the torret 2º today.

i go home..... :(

Hope those crews of guys are finally done cleaning asbestos from all the inner columns of the buildings

That stuff is dangerous

Tomorrow sure is going to be a good day with nothing bad happening I can feel it

I was thinking when I flew into town the other day..

Isn't it awesome we don't have to have crazy security in our airports like those losers in the middle east

Wow I can't wait to go on a date with my crush tomorrow at the World Trade Center at 8:46am on the 94th floor.

I have a surgery tomorrow. I cant wait to see my favorite twin towers when i wake up from anesthesia

Man, Donnie Darko looks like it's gonna be a great movie. Can't wait to see it

sorry, user. I'm sure my holy prophet Allah knows why this is good. Just make sure you pick up your stuff today, i heard that new employee will just fly through window

I watched American Psycho yesterday, what a great movie

Also, is Michael Jordan ever going to return to the NBA or what?

How would you qualify Bush so far?

holy shit guys.....

trap thread

Peanut butter loaded

stop being a pedo cunt

holy fuck! Thats crazy that hulkamania actually predicted 911

Going to go vote in that stupid waste of money mayor recall election tomorrow.

Anyone wanna come over and play Dreamcast? I got sonic adventue

I'm 18 years old and just got back from a trip to North Wales and am now back at home in Brighton, UK.

Sun is shining and everything seems pretty stable and cool at the moment.

Nothing will ruin it surely.

Jackpot

just did that, what the fuck even is that?

Welcome to the list

It sure is great being a Leeds United fan! This season we will build on the last, definitely get in the champ league again (maybe win it!) And pay off all these loans.

There's a bright future ahead for my football team.

How about that new Howard Stern show? Ever since Jackie left, it hasn't quite been the same to me. It's lost some of it's edge. Plus the fact that Howard is recently divorced might play a part in it all. Well, no one can say they didn't give Jackie a chance right? He did it to himself. He was always a hold-out around contract renegotiation time. Artie has been doing a decent job so far though, in my opinion. I really liked him in Dirty Work, so I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt.

its alright i suppose, I'm not into children anyway.

Finally got my plane ticket out of NYC early tomorrow, I can't stand this city anymore.

This is why we should remove pedophiles from the gene pool.

hey dad, can you take tomorrow off and hang out with me? you work so much

Ludacris? You use Sup Forums nigga?

"Hi Boss, I finished my research paper about those steal bems we used for the constructuon. yeah, they melt, but what's gonna happen, right?"

>4th grade
>In the middle of math class
>On the intercom
>No one turn on the TV, continue with school work
>Teacher runs up to TV and turns it on
>5 seconds later second plane hits Tower 2
>Teachers are running around halls swearing, grabbing their shit, calling people
>Kids in class are all thinking "wtf is this movie"
>Teacher leaves it on, we watch news until 1 PM and then all get dismissed early
>Walking up street with my Pakistani bro
>He looks down
>Ask him what's up
>He says "You know that shit we saw today in class? I have a bad feeling it was my religion..."
>Turns out it was his religion
>Spend rest of elementary and middle school getting into fights protecting Paki bro from shitheads
>Still hate muslims but he was my bro.

why are all the jew owners of this building taking the day off tomorrow?

Sorry, I posted this as 9/11. Didn't see the 10. Sept 10 was another shitty day at school.

You guys are pretty cool, don't go to the world trade center tomorrow

I should really invest more money in airline stocks

jesus man

boner gone

Just booked my flight for tomorrow just in time. Says it's flight UA175.

Mr Mcfarlane

I'm here to make sure you catch you're flight. the future depends on it

Post reported to CIA.

Lol'd

twitter was founded in 2006

OMG
I GOT QUADS

TIME TO PLACE $1BILLION WORTH OF PUT OPTIONS ON AMERICAN AIRLINES

What a beautiful late summer day. The cold war has been over for a decade, the economy is doing great, most people seem happy and content with life. It's a new millennium and a new age! I'm certain this century will be a peaceful one.

quads dont lie

T O P K E K

hang on guys my pager is going nuts I think the boss needs me back at work

Good thing we have all those Enron documents safely stored in the world trade center

I'm Doug Dimmacenter, owner of the Dimsdale Dimmaworld Trade Center. I hope no Dimmamuslums attack my Dimmatowers

Man, I've really got to get cracking on building my Japanese inspired image board for anonymous posters discussing anime.

Throwback Thursday!!!

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to the World Trade Center tomorrow.

Been packing thermite bombs all night.

Time to get some rest.

my dad is yelling at me because I'm in third grade and suck at math

Can't wait for the new System Of A Down CD!

The new Dream Theater is gonna rick, too!

I'm super bummed today guys. My grandpa died on Friday and I have to go to his funeral tomorrow. It's gonna be a bad day.

If dubs, huge happening tomorrow!

>people born after 9/11 are now having sex
>you watch it live on tv

Fuck, I'm old.

me too

People born after 9/11 were having sex in 2010.

Blink 182 tho

twitter was founded in 200 66666 66666666 66666666 666666

gaddamn it. I fucking hate that I'm sort of conspiracy theory about this shit.

There were probably a few people born after 9/11 having sex in 2002.

Thank you user. That has always seemed the most likely angle - follow the money.

$2.3 trillion. and the term used was 'cannot track' the transactions; this didn't mean they lost them. It is referring to their outdated system where the process of finding these transactions must be done manually accross sectors within the DOD