This land is mine. God gave this land to me

This land is mine. God gave this land to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=god gave me this land
youtu.be/-evIyrrjTTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

England gave that land to you

Nope. God did. England tried to stop us and got BTFO.

The Jews did nothing wrong

fuck israel

RIghtful Edomite clay

Well you did say refugees welcome.

Must be hell living in Eilat

He already said god

yes but mainly because it's completely shit and full of scum

>Polish says my great-grandfather was born in Russia and won't give me citizenship.
>Russian government says my great-grandfather was born in Poland and won't give me citizenship.
>mfw Israeli government gives me a home and a place to live.
Thank you Herzl.

You are strong enough so that no one can take it from you. And you have nukes. It's yours. Just please make friends with Iran.

Never.

Why? You don't even border them.

>it's completely shit and full of scum
Tell more.

Reasons you wouldn't understand.

Are we friends Israel?

Fuck you, Moshe.

t. Shlomo Shekelgrabber

Will you stop there or want more?

Yes.

Ok Boris.

That should be enough for now.

youtube.com/results?search_query=god gave me this land

>flag
>5d picture of the known universe.webm

This land is mine. God gave this land to me

>for now
Until you ethnically cleanse it?!

>5-D universe
Meanwhile an infinite dimensional hilbert space multiverse belongs to me :)

Maybe.

God mostly gave you that land because Muslims are shit.

>Boris
Russians stole that name.

pic related

When will you nuke Iran? I'm so sick of those uppity arabs

It is ok, Trump will deal with them for us.

But how? The jews in Israel is not genetically similar. A lot of ashkenazi jews are European rather than middle eastern geneticallly

God confirmed for British Government you guys. Any brits able to confirm that their government is in fact, God? Doesn't sound like it based on what i'm hearing.

All the imaginary dimensions are yours, stay cucked, leafy

Ashkenazi Jews are a minority of Israeli Jews.

That's their punishment for becoming more atheist

He'll probably be impeached before that happens desu

Cleansed of Arabs.

>Ashkenazi Jews are a minority of Israeli Jews.
wiki says they are the ruling minority. ashke-nazi, get it?

He can't be impeached until the Democrats get a majority so... not for another 2 years at least. Plenty of time for him to attack Iran.

>God gave this land to me.

He did not.

Shouldn't have killed Jesus, bro.

Israel lets be friends.

>Jesus

But they are pretty much the brainpower of Israel, aren't they?

>Attack Iran
You wouldn't dare. Iran is more than a match for your alliance.

Iran is nothing really compared to the western powers.

Are you sure? We have all the nukes

You fuckers still this delusional

They're an older civilization, for one, and those things kinda matter, outside ISIS circles. You really need to make friends with Persia.

Iran is allied with Russia.

Your welcome

>t. God

Well I guess Hitler was your Messiah after all.

>Russia
>Opposing direct US intervention
Nope.

Persian civilisation died when the Arabs conquered it.

do

Easy Hans or I'll report you to the polizi and you can spend some time in the basement getting interrogated.

>Israel doesn't want to be my friend

You people are mad to poke Iran and/or Russia.

We can be friends.

Not really, you underestimate our power.

nah, it were the ashkenazi leftists that brought your ape grandparents from the atlas mountains, by luring them into ships with bananas. the DDT sprays werent enough you fucking nigger """"jew"""". god gave you nothing. god looked on while 6 million jews died in gas chambers and mass graves. this country wasnt given to us on a plate. it actually required hard work. people gave up wealth and comfortable middle class life in america so they could work hard physical labour in agriculture, construction, swamp draining, and protecting against arabs. you retards are used to getting everything from us and instead of thanking, you thank your invisible imaginary friend. fucking ape cunt.

Were the Safavids really Muslim?

Yes

Hello Tel Aviv.

T-thanks brother

SheElohim yevarach otha

Hitler was a beta North African manlet

>Yes
No, as evidenced by their love of murals of dancing women. Today's Iran is a theocratic shithole, but they've proven they know better.

not much to tell. was designated as a resort town, became a rundown cheap, dirty, suspicious place full of poor people and drug addicts and refugees and drug addict refugees. probably due to organized crime and corruption.

they also destroyed the reefs rendering the place even more pointless

If one were to adopt Jewish faith is it absolute must to get circumcissed?

I like how you don't capitalize god at all in that post :)

If you want to be taken seriously by anyone other than fake Jews like Reform Jews.

Let's say America and Europe pulled all support from Israel, and left them to sink or swim on their own

How long would they survive?

Forever because we could destroy everyone around us if we wanted to.

Real jews are the mizrahi jews not the ashkenazi kikes who were kharazi merchants not jews.
Remove whitey.

great post

i hope the mirzahis all get gazezet again

lol no
Iran will honestly fuck you up without US/European support

why are you pretending the holocaust is the first time G*d lost patience with jewish behavior?

>Iran has no nukes
>We have no nukes
Yeah, no. We could vaporise those mudshits if we wanted to.

Then why are the American neocons so afraid of Iran that they're willing to invade it rather than take the chance it might BTFO you?

They are not afraid of it, they just need to sell a war to the American people.

good luck maintaining a nuclear arsenal after you miscregnate all the european jews to regional levels.

>tfw no qt goyim hating, shekel hording, yaprak eating, gefilte fish cooking, mincha reciting, menorah lighting, tefillin wearing, peyot growing, zionist supporting, shofar blowing, challah braiding, hanukkah celebrating, suka constructing, tikkun leil shavuot studying, pomegranate harvesting, purim commemorating, hamantash baking, yom kippur fasting, mikvah bathing, yeshiva researching, kashrut dieting, shechitah slaughtering, tahor purifying, teramuh offering, zavah abstaining, zeved habat naming, minyan contributing, hazzan singing, multicultural promoting, morally conniving, salmon curing, keplach frying, dreidel spinning, meat koshering, tzedakah giving, parashah reading, shema davening, maariv beseeching, siddur adhering, kabbalah thinking, matzot preparing, kotel wailing, chametz burning, karpas dipping, teshuva atoning, chesed bestowing, yeast withholding, kiddush sanctifying, hilonim respecting, siyum achieving, netilat yadayim washing, maror grating, bareich blessing, afikoman stealing, omer counting, hol hamoed holidaying, tish attending, kitniyot rejecting, ketubah signing, kiddushin dedicating, badeken covering, chatan encircling, mazel tov shouting, temple mourning, krenzi dancing, zimmun recounting, pidyon haben redeeming, brit milah advocating, shalom bayit reconciling, klezmer playing, khazone intoning, krekht creating, kinnor plucking, tziltzal banging, nusach conducting, paspag browning, haroset grinding, kugel roasting, kasha boiling, knish grilling, cholent stewing, shidduch arranging, shadchan matching, frum heeding, tzitziyot sewing, khumra obeying, kapparot sacrificing, sheitel wrapping, zuzzim acquiring, baal teshuva embracing, onah endearing, pessary using, halakha abiding, chazal following, negiah maintaining, tzniut observing, yichud complying, cheder tutoring, kollel analysing, chevra kadisha cleansing, taharah planning, keriah tearing, chol enjoying, matzevah unveiling, yahrtzeit marking, hashkabóth solemnising, yizkor chanting jew gf

>Jews jewing other Jews

This is an aspect of Israeli society I should have anticipated

Go back to khazaria your true homeland.

This legit neanderthal clay

Turkey: 75 million
Iraq: 33 million
Syria: 23 million
Egypt: 82 million
Libya: 6 million
Saudi Arabia: 29 million
Oman + Yemen: 29 million
Pakistan: 182 million
Iran: 77 million
Afghanistan: 31 million
UAE: 9 million
Total: 576 million

Israel: 8 million (6 million jews)

Who wins here?

Us obviously.

You are outnumbered literally 100 to 1

Many of these states you're up against are ultra-rich oil producers

i really look neanderthal, giv that clay 2me pls

Without us support, your country will literally dissolve away and be exterminated.

We could still crush them.

You wish.

But soviet weapons. Israel has far better equipment

It was their land anyway not the shitskins

>We could still crush them
Just like you "crushed" hezbollah back in 2006, right?

You do realize your country has no legitimacy right?
Your country is literally an artificial creation created by ashkenazi zionists who arent even jews themselves. Rightful country would be judea populated with mizarhi and sephardic jews who are the real israelites.

He's just referencing this video dude
youtu.be/-evIyrrjTTY

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJAJJA

Israel isn't leaving so the bigger issue is being dishonest and slowly pushing/starving Palestinians further and further.

Your government needs to be honest and just wipe them out, it's the humane choice since they aren't stopping.

>jesus
>SJW
objectively false

Because the US funnels it to them through preferential arms deals

The arabs could buy the best weapons, since collectively they are far richer (or are they? I wonder)

>killed egyptian kang

literally who ?

Muslims and christians have more rights than muslim and christians in any other middle eastern country
Why not just let Israel control you?