Why is the Victory Day not celebrated in the West?

Why is the Victory Day not celebrated in the West?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mdM46G984vw
gov.uk/government/topical-events/ve-day-70th-anniversary
youtube.com/watch?v=ck8HERAedOw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Union#Ethnic_groups
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because we lost

What? Britain won.

do you call our current state of affairs a ''victory''?

Did we?

Officially we were under the allies and won it.

Two people won that war. America and the Jews.

Everybody lost, friend.

> Why is the Victory Day not celebrated in the West?

Cause SJW's would go ballistic

Because that would be racist. We aren't allowed to have patriotism.

Guys, I know this, I'm not talking about this.

I'm just saying, the west and Russia won that war. That's the official public version. So why isn't it celebrated?

we just elected a muslim mayor to london

white people are outnumbered in the USA now

everyone in our countries wants more and more niggers and pakis to come over
everyone here thinks we are born with guilt and have to give everything we earn to said niggers and pakis

white people will die out in europe, slowly replaced by the pakis and the niggers. nigger population alone will double in the next 50 years.

we lost.

Because they didn't contribute as much nor suffered as much as the Russians did.

youtube.com/watch?v=mdM46G984vw

The Jews and the Soviets*

Because that might inspire nationalism and pride.

Can't be having that. Shit's racist bro.

Victory day is patriotic
Any sense of patriotism is killed here
Patriotism = bad
Honouring the military = bad

we lost

i should hope because that people can recognize that regardless of us officially ''winning'', it was an utter disaster.

that and the SJW outcry.

why would you celebrate the rise of communism?

It's "Europe day" today, so we're forced to celebrate how glorious the EUSSR is, not the USSR.

Nah the soviets got fucked over. America made out like kings (and are now looking set for it to catch up with them).

Everyone else lost everything

Because only nations that need to show their populace that they're strong do full blown military parades these days.

Video severely related to the current state of europe

America wasn't a major player in WW2, it's a given that WW2 doesn't mean anything to you.

>as the Russians did
When this meme die? USSR was not Russia. Yes, Russians were majority there, but not overwhelming. Only half of the soviet population were Russians

The Axis powers were defeated but that doesn't mean we won.

To win is to emerge victorious against the enemy.

The Axis powers weren't the enemy.

>female soldiers participate in parade
>UK press calls it sexist army of macho dictator Putin.

Explain yourselves, britcucks.

No we didn't. America won.

Also we do
gov.uk/government/topical-events/ve-day-70th-anniversary

Plus we have Remembrance Day for all soldiers from all wars we've had.

Its racist, nationalistic and promotes war. Also #notallGermans.

Russia & co might've actualy won and thus rightfully celebrates this day but we in the west actually have lost on "victory day" in the long run and we see it unfolding today with the degeneracy and the rapefugees.

I forgot all the other allied countries handled Japan and Britian/France were doing great on that Western Front. Thanks for the reminder.

That's not us
It's the kikes in our media

You know this. Come on.

Because it would be offensive to Mudslimes

Britbongs are faggots. What is there to explain?

>Japan
The soviets were about to invade Japan fully after they captured Manchuria, if not you, the soviets would have BTFO them hard.

>western front
the germans in the western front were no treat after russia won operation barbarossa.
You just stepped in to get a pice of the small cake which was left. 80% of the german troops fought on the eastern front

>allow women to parade with men
>get called sexist
Russia pls invade, ill farm on that 1 acre of land you promised us each.

>muh legions

youtube.com/watch?v=ck8HERAedOw
feels good not being a major cuck

The USA used too, they also had a huge victory parade after Gulf War 1.

Canada had a mini celebration in Ottawa after we finished our term in Afghanistan.

We just don't do an annual parade.

While all of that is true, you're not taking into account that all of this rapid mud-people growth isn't possible without prosperous, functioning white civilization for them to leech off of... and if you haven't noticed lately that is about to end here real soon.

I'm not that worried about the white man, we will always prosper no matter what kind of shitty situation we run into, it's the brown man that is seriously fucked in the long run, they will all starve to death within 2 weeks after the lights go out.

But we will still be around, and we will learn from the terrible mistakes of multi-culturalism and we build a civilization on the corpses of brown skinned ape-people that will be brighter than anything you can imagine.

Would only have been a victory if Germany had won. No reason to celebrate our ultimate defeat that has resulted in 70 years of being cucked by Jews in the US, Israel, and EU.

Let me guess - the person who wrote this has -shtein or -berg or something similar in their name, or it's a feminazi.

Because we wanted nazism you fucking commi

>thinking there are good and bad guys in a war

>American and new Russian education lads

>jews ruled the country
>jews did not died for my country

just look at the numbers. try wikipedia at least, you, uneducated cuck.

Exactly, britain fought for the jews, not the west or Europe. The wrong side won.

>the West

have you ever seen a large scale military parade in the U.S.?

no thats because were not insecure and need reassurance that we have a military, military parades are literally propaganda to make the civilians feel empowered and more confident in their government

if you see a group of marines marching its going to be them getting onto a transport aircrat to actually go get shit done

What Jews? Are you on drugs?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Union#Ethnic_groups
>The Soviet Union was a very ethnically diverse country, with more than 100 distinct ethnic groups. The total population was estimated at 293 million in 1991. According to a 1990 estimate, the majority were Russians (50.78%)

That is a stupid explanation, especially since we do military parades in other countries specifically aimed at reassurance.

He is talking about the russian elite back then that was mostly dominated by jews

because the west suck

Many russian veterans celebrate in israel. They are pretty based

I'd be based too if the Germans would send me free shekels every month because of a made up scary story.

Is that mummy in the fron?

You would probably neck yourself before going to war you fat autist

>back then
> was

France joins the thread.

Thats a nice Empire the British have isn't it?

Oh wait, they lost that in the second world war to make sure Poland stayed independant.

Oh wait, Poland was occupied by Russians and turned into a communist russian satellite.

Yeah, the british won the war alright.

>That is a stupid explanation

but its totally true

we dont need the propaganda because the military civilian relationship in the U.S. is much closer than say in Turkey or Russia

When is the next holocaust movie due, Chaim?

Srsly tho, stop the guilt trip, we´re already sending you ships and submarines and jpost is still highly populist against germany

West has been defeated and celebrates its own demise with gay pride parades.

dunno you would think the dirty commies in government would like that... then again they don't like Russia very much atm.
Besides Germany got it wanted in the end anyway, it became the dominant power in Europe without needing to clobber Russia in a war

>we
>sees flag
No, you wanted those Jew golds.

see
we're EXTREMELY prideful in our military, most of us anyway, but we don't do parades, its on an individual basis, the duty of every citizen to take pride in their military and thank the soldiers that volunteer

or dont, on the flip side of the coin i also personally know a lot of ex military that hate being thanked and being treated like heroes

just depends on who you talk to i suppose

>ww2 is a fake story

???

Germany is a literal interracial breeding ground. Your country is 99% liberal cucks and muslims and at this point it would be best for the entire planet if you nuke yourselves. You know I'm right

No, it is not. The military-civilian relationship in the Soviet Union following the end of WWII was way closer than any country today, yet the still held parades.

And no, propaganda is not the primary reason the parade is held.

Idiot

This is an American Victory parade

I bet you feel fucking STUPID

Well, can´t argue with that but you absolutely ignored the point of my comment.

>98 military bases worldwide dedicated to spying on russia
>not insecure

Because we are un-militaristic cucks.

Based

Can't wait for Jesus to come back to whip you wolves in sheep clothing out of the holy land.

If you want an actual answer:
9th of May was the day the USSR marched into Berlin, defeating Germany. The West one a different part of the war, at a different time. For example, we celebrate liberation day here, the day that German troops were kicked out of Denmark. Nothing happened in most of the West the 9th of May, but we celebrate the days that things actually did happen.

We have lots of public evens to "honor the troops". They're mostly private though, and we don't obsess over just WWII, the events are for all veterans.

Also, that's a bunch of degenerate commie shit. We should have helped Hitler exterminate the Bolsheviks,

Jeez how did you knew m8

>dedicated to spying on russia
get your head out of your ass son

something something german way to end races.

stay blue pilled m8

>this leaf thinks all of those bases aren't there to project the power of the American empire upon the world.

R A R E

My point is that of course we are against you, you are leftist trash that love kebab. The fact that you worship the BBC, i can live with. What i don't tolerate is germany meddling in our glorious kebab removal because muh dindus

K..keep me posted

What a lousy retort.

We don't celebrate Communist victories.

Our war didn't end until September, but Commies forget this because they didn't even declare war on Japan until after the first nuke was dropped.

The current Russian state relies on milking WW2 propaganda to justify its very existence because the monarchy is gone, the majority are not very religious, and the USSR collapsed.

They have no unifying ideology left besides celebrating the "glorious patriotic victory over fascism"

BECAUSE THE WEST DIDN'T WON, ONLY THE JEW COMMUNIST SCUM

get in nigga

Because WW2 wasn't the war for survival for the West.

>Germany is a literal interracial breeding ground.
Says the nation of retards.

>because muh dindus
Talking ´bout Niggers/muzzies or german lefties wishing Israel death because they hate nations and most of all germans?

> of course we are against you, you are leftist trash that love kebab
That is my point, jpost for example alleges germany and the german population for being still serverly antisemitic while, like you wrote, we are leftist peeps with broken backs.
If you want us to stop hatin´on da israel be an conservative journalist and give our politcians their balls back. It´s win win, invite Bundeswehr for "helb uz you killed us now helb uz againstrw kebab" and we get kind of our pride back

>you are leftist trash that love kebab
>our glorious kebab removal
If that's the case then why have they done more against ISIS than you have? Hell, why have WE done more against ISIS than you have?

>wehraboo
Hello SRS.

>Why is the Victory Day not celebrated in the West?
Because the Soviet Union did the bulk of the work in the European theater.

Why do they have the colorado beetle pattern on their flags? What do they mean by that?

Because we're a neutral country who were technically not combatants

???

St.George's Ribbon

A FUCKING MEDPACK

unappreciated bantz