Can we get a Chastity/BBC/Cuck Thread?

Can we get a Chastity/BBC/Cuck Thread?
Huge cocks welcome

That cock looks so tasty, can i please suck the cum out?

bump

cant really say anything from experience but i have a major fantasy of my wife locking me up in chastity while she goes out to get fucked by a bigger cock

I love absolutely everything about cock
huge cock,black cock, small cock, cock in chastity sph, cum, bukakae

I can only imagine how pissy these things smell with all that urine drying and crusting around the edge of this dumb ass shit. But you cuck faggots probably love that too.

the slit is there for reason, piss goes right thru if not you an always clean it, please research and become informed before starting an insult/arguement

No shit? There is a slit? You can't seriously tell me when you take a piss in this thing none of it gets caught up in the edges surrounding the slit. Also how the fuck are you going to take it off and clean it if you're locked into retard.

>> Calling them cucks.

How perceptive of you. I'm curious what evidence you used to figure out that they are indeed cucks. Bravo.

you don't need to take it off to wash it even just get water into the slit using shower head or some shit

My fantasy sometimes goes a little further but I completely share that one

i'd love to be permanently locked in chastity by my wife

Small image, but I got you fam.

I love cock comparison and sph

Need to get dressed up like a sissy in chastiy and get fucked at home while my gf is out fucking her bull

Better not. People might start thinking you're all faggots.

this topic is such a turn on imo

The dream

How do I get my gf into the idea of chastity and cucking

agreed would love to be in this position

you an either be sly and causally bring up kinky conversations and lead it to that or
be straight forward tell her you love her and you want to try it

Wish my gf would suggest it or anything in that direction

same, my wife has gotten pretty vanilla since we got married. i probably could have pushed it when we were dating but not now

My gf is so much of a sub that I feel like it'd be hard to get her on board with this arrangement that'd have me as the sub to her and a bull

i can't imagine a black guy would want to try that >

a cuck can dream

I'd love a bull to compare while my lover just laughs at me

Yeah, because when you were dating she wasn't committed to you for life. No woman wants to be married to a powerless beta fag who wants to be cucked

bump

Anyone here make the fantasy a reality?

heres a pic of the gf sending me snaps

not into all this humiliation shit but would like to watch my wife get fucked and then get some sloppy seconds maybe 3some. Just so long as she takes a load in her.

i wish my cock was that small

More? Preferably with a load and/or a cock

Goals

> Chastity/Cuck
Sure!

> BBC
Why?

If your wife is kinky as well, do share the fantasy. Nothing is more arousing than getting turned on by the same fantasy.

If she's a sub you have at least the benefit of a kinky partner. Just bring it up and figure out a way to keep each others kinks satisfied. My gf is a deeply masochistic sub, but loves to keep me locked up. You can even work out a nice switch dynamic: when she unlocks you, you get to ravage her and fulfil her submissive desires, but she decides when and just keeps you aroused and horny until she's ready to submit.

Loving that switch off idea, she would probably be into that

if only i could find a girl to use that on me