Hey guys actual trans faggot here? Any questions you have for me?

Hey guys actual trans faggot here? Any questions you have for me?
Pic unrelated

Why dont u kill urself?

FtM or MtF?

Nudes?

Op is a faggot

Op is a faggot

MtF

Pics or it didn't happen.

Haha not my first day on Sup Forums bud. user thinks I'm a typical sjw snowflake

Man you guys are thirsty.
I keep pics off of Sup Forums obviously lol
>Be me
>Be trans
>Post pics on Sup Forums
>Be dead

Even though you won't prove you're not just a bored poser with pics, I'll ask my question anyway.

What do you think about your condition being a mental illness? I'm of the mind that people should be free to do whatever they want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. If someone wanted to amputate their limbs, they should be able to go for it--however, rightfully, people would see that person as having severe mental problems and would not be discouraged to try to talk them out of going through with it. In fact, consensus would dictate that the person be encouraged to try therapy first.

But if someone looks at their genitals and wants to mangle them, or even take drugs that affect their body to grow tits and pretend to be a gender they were not physiologically born as, which I personally believe is a legitimate condition for a lot of the trans community--bandwagon jumpers notwithstanding--some groups within society want to turn a blind eye to how nuts that sort of behavior is and pretend like that's fine. They don't want to encourage people to pursue therapy and instead want to demonize those who would even bring that up.

Where it gets particularly dangerous is legislation (such as in Canada) that requires everyone to play along with the charade. Much like we do with children and Santa, everyone is expected to prop up this lie lest they be fined or jailed if legislation is enacted. And even without it, the social consequences of not playing along become more severe with each passing year as the militant left continue using their power as a fringe group collective to get people fired when otherwise their companies wouldn't even think of doing so, all because they felt societal pressure for a week.

SOOOOO...my point is, do you know that you're kind of a crazy person and do you control your expectations so that you don't act like a vindictive cunt to ignorant assholes?

I mean like yeah, being transgender isn't the norm and gender dysphoria is an illness. You just gotta make sure you keep your head outta your own ass about "privileges and rights" and shit and that's how you can be a tranny and not too much of a cunt

If you're really trans, then that's refreshing to hear. I feel like once being trans isn't "cool" to the militant left anymore, actual trans people can just be trans and blend into society and nobody will care.

No. Fuck off.

Gender is made up anyway. A trans person taking hormones has more similarities to " gender they were not physiologically born as" than the gender they were assigned, and trying to legislate a group that fits 90% into one gender as the gender they fit with 10% is fucking stupid.

How does it feel knowing that you have no place on this planet no matter what

>Gender is made up anyway

That's what they teach kids in school today. I wish I could go back in time to when they were thinking about giving queers a few rights and show people what the world looks like today.

We'd be hunting these fuckers in the streets right now if I did.

Gotta agree. Kys, filthy degenerate faggot.

>A trans person taking hormones has more similarities to " gender they were not physiologically born as" than the gender they were assigned, and trying to legislate a group that fits 90% into one gender as the gender they fit with 10% is fucking stupid.
[citation needed]

If you're talking about mentally, as far as I'm aware, one cause of the gender dysphoria is legitimately a brain that doesn't match their body.

If you mean visually/physically, that depends on WAY more factors than you can just wave away and say "90/10 split, DUH!"

I mean both obviously. Someone on hormones long enough has more similarities to the gender their hormones match on a number of levels. Hormones basically impact pretty much everything that can be changed by the body. Every secondary sex characteristic that can still be changed will be, and do it early enough thus will include skeletal structure. Not only that but primary sex characteristics stop functioning as intended and sort of work like things in between (cocks that can't get hard and leak clear fluid similar to vaginal fluid when aroused for trans girls, cunts that have fluid resembling precum in smell and thickness for trans guys). And even if you discount brain chemistry before hormones, hormones impact mood and thought process.

citation needed for this shit you just said since you're a "woman" anything you say has no meaning

Who said shit about me being a woman, scare quotes or otherwise?

Like source do you need lol? You can go on any number of sites and read about the effects of hormones. There's probably some studies referenced in WPATH or something if you're that desperate. I've just interacted with enough trans people to see most of that first hand. Is there a specific claim I'm making that you need me to show evidence for?

>why trying to legislate as a group they only fit with 10%
except for whether or not you have to cover your nippels there is no difference in the law between man and woman

How do you feel about being treated like a little girl?

Can you Google search pimpandhost for me?