Am sad

>am sad
>bitch of a gf dumped me over text
>make me feel better

Reeeeeeeees very loudly

suicide is always an option

This made me genuinely laugh the other day. I hope it does the same for you OP

Have you considered traps?

I'll post something that never fails to make me laugh. If you want more just let me know

Wats her name OP?

Get swole and get bitches

If she dumped you over text she was probably not worth

probly texted you while she was fulll of Tyrones cock

pic related

Why do you have to go out of your way to be a asshole?

fuck off beta nigger we're trying to make a Sup Forumsro laugh

Post the text.

She cared enough to tell you it's over.

Fuck off beta bitch

Hey bro, cheer up, I'll post this pic for you and then the 3 part chinman chronicle. READ THE WHOLE THING AND YOU WILL FEEL HAPPY.

It's going to be alright bro, just keep doing you.
Also don't kys, kill her then kys, keep doing you.

1/3

The woman I dated for 6 years who's virginity I took and planned my entire life around, plus had a wedding ring picked out dumped me via facebook the middle of junior year of college while I was taking 8 classes.
She then spent a year fucking old men for jewlery and purses called me several times to tell me she was fucking other people, then tried to get back together with me and got engaged to a half assed version of me 6 months ago after 8 months of dating because I wouldn't take her back.

You'll be fine.

2/3

3/3. Enjoy, it's gold.

Woman (or individuals) are weird, some 8 or 9 out of 10 would probably obsess over you, you just haven't meet them yet, maybe something about your personality, your appearance even if it isn't conventionally attractive. It happened to me. I've even noticed this, I of course love stunners but some seriously ugly chicks by everyone else standard is just make my biology howl, idk what it is, that stars align of ugly that glitch your dna? and some chicks who i dont even consider on the attractiveness scale, they just seem like another person to me, I'm mesmerized by for their rare personality.

This event will only male you grow, getting you closer and closer to that which you really want.

I love you user.

oops, mightve fucked it up. lul

Not OP, but thanks for this.

Any girl shallow and shitty enough to dump you over a text is a piece of trash, and the world's got a funny way of balancing the scales... She'll get hers sooner or later, and you're better off without that trifling, selfish cunt