Why is it so hard for Sup Forums unlike based /r/soccer to acknowledge Ronaldinho as the GOAT?

Why is it so hard for Sup Forums unlike based /r/soccer to acknowledge Ronaldinho as the GOAT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apKRKJbnWo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums is too young to remember him

Ronaldinho has one big disadvantage, though, his peak didn't last long. And it wasn't because of injuries, but rather because of him being a shitty professional who spent his money and free time on sucking a tranny dick and showing up on trainings fat, tired and with tranny semen still sipping out of his bunghole.

Prime Ronaldinho is arguably the GOAT. But he was at his peak for a very short time, where as players like Messi have been GOAT-tier for 10 years.

Sup Forums is a bunch of idiots who were raised admiring an exception and then took it as a rule.
Once Leo hangs his boots this board will fall into a deep depression until they realize their blessing (seeing the 2nd best footballer of all time peak 10 years straight) is their curse.

Ronaldinho didn't have a 'short peak'. He had a normal peak. Everyone can stay in their peak for longer if their team is an hegemony, a cohesive, stable team. If you switch clubs you won't last. Pep booted out anyone that could contest or outweigh him.
Sure, Ronaldinho's mentality didn't help him, but people talk as if it was fair to compare him to a kid who was raised on steroids and probably hypnotized/mk-ultra'd into a super-player or some other dude who is driven by ego to the point that it is hilarious.
Ronaldinho was raised from the lower class, lost his father before peaking and that perception of how frail life is is what probably set a north in his ambitions. Why not enjoy life when you're still young? Why chase the peak while you're still at it? You are the best of the world, you won a world cup, you schooled the best league in the world day in and out, what else do you want?

Ronaldinho is a normal dude, had the talent of a top 3 GOAT, the ambition of a normal person. He loved to play football, had enough success at it and then went to enjoy his life. He doesn't own any of you anything, he's not obliged to provide you or me entertainment.

This generation (and idiots of the previous) have it all skewed, they don't know what normal is. They see outstanding talent, they see steroided outstanding talent and ego-driven talent and then think, well, I guess the later two is what I should deem worthy of my praise, and fuck the rest. They are spoiled. But could they even do better?

Ronaldinho was great for half the games during 2 seasons, kys retarded monkey.

people on this board rate Missi as being the best footballer ever, except retarded monkeys from your country who still think that shitty nigger who scored half of his goals against schoolboys is somehow god on earth. oh, and butthurt Argentinians who blame him for this NT's shortcomings and are stuck in denial thinking that wife-beating coke addict was better than him.

Messi and Ronaldo are respectively the 2 best players to have ever played this game, and so is acknowledged around this board with slight more bias to one or another.

wtf i love ronaldinho now

Perfect, brazilbro.

*clap*

GOAT means "Greatest of all time". There can only be one GOAT and that honour should go to a player that has consistently been the best for the vast majority of their career.

I don't think anyone, aside from contrarians, argues that Ronaldinho was a bad player or even an overrated player.

I'm hiding your post. You are incoherent and rude.

>so is acknowledged around this board

>you schooled the best league in the world

But he rejected the Leicester transfer last season???

and you're new as fuck, you clearly know nothing about this board, its ironic culture, idols etc.

if you genuinely think Pele should still be regarded as the best player to have ever been in the game you're clueless about football as well. I suggest going back to r e ddit where people will upvote you for your classy opinions.

What's a Leicester?

>
Messi and Ronaldo are respectively the 2 best players to have ever played this game, and so is acknowledged around this board with slight more bias to one or another.

Nobody seriously thinks Ronaldo is GOAT tier though, it's just to wind up Messi fanboys.

I know what GOAT means and if I had used it alone, without context, you would be right.
But I didn't, so you're wrong.
This means I'm right.

I don't talk to people that are generally wrong - and looking at your opinion, I gotta say you're absolutely wrong - so If you excuse me, I'm blocking you.

t. Eusébio Barbosa

>monkeys in charge of reading comprehension

imagine literally being raised in a favela. people meme a lot but it is the reality for those poor fuckers.

OP was asking why people don't consider Ronaldinho to be "the" GOAT. The keyword here is "the", that implies that there can only be one player who is truly the GOAT. If you aren't trying to argue why Ronaldinho is the greatest player in history, your entire post is pointless.

The best league in the world at the time was La Liga. By coincidence it's the same best league now - and the past 20 years too.

But a move to Leicester would've been great. Like, really great.

He lastly done good at Atletico, who was a very vibrant team, just like Leicester.

Ronaldo and Ronaldinho are the two best players after Messi in the modern era

Cristiano is about 6th, behind Zidane and a few others.

What do I care about OP's post. I gotta tell you, I do no care about OP's post, and neither does you. You are appealing to that because you know you are wrong. You are hopeless. Stop being pathetic.

My post is pristine, it's great. Dare I say it, it's a beautiful post.
This thread is a mere eventuality that brought it to 'daylight', if you allow me the imagery.

>2004-2006 La Liga was the best league in the world

xd

Serie A and EPL were you fucking idiot.

La Liga has only been the best in the last few years. In the last 20 years Serie A ruled up until about 2004, then it was the EPL until 2010 or so.

This Portuguese mad in his pants, chimping about, calling others monkey.

I am amused by this, specially by the fact that you took the care of not quoting me again so that I can see it. Keep at it, bacalhau.

20 years was a rough estimation, indeed. Have a little bit of faith in me, will you. I've been right about everything I've talked up until this point.

Why would I care about numbers.

Funny thing is that Sup Forums (if it was around during Ronaldinho's peak) would probably bitch about him """""disappearing""""" in big games

and then downplay his good performances due to whatever arbitrary excuse they can think of.

Because even Sup Forums is less idiotic than red dit.

He was the GOAT, he's not the GOAT

Messi become better than prime Dinho, and could keep the form for over a decade, Dinho couldn't

Some random English relegation bait club

I wonder how true the rumor was but I wouldn't be surprised if he rejected a free EPL medal because it would interrupt bunda parties

>believing tabloid 'rumours'

Why would Leicester risk their title challenge by signing a fat, lazy player who hasn't been good in about 7 years?

Shirt sales

>Messi and Ronaldo are respectively the 2 best players to have ever played this game
It baffles me how little this board knows about this sport. I wish I could blame the americans but more often than not I see them posting more coherent shit than eurocucks, and that's saying something

>this chimp trying so painfully hard to """troll""" people

you lazy hue.

>Messi and Ronaldo are respectively the 2 best players to have ever played this game, and so is acknowledged around this board with slight more bias to one or another.
Exactly, However, Ronaldo has 2 WC, while Messi has none.

Ronaldo is better than Messi though

messi > ronaldo > litmanen

Na, man. Ronaldo was a god whenever he played, but injuries wrecked him when he was on top of the world.

This board = nazi Sup Forums insurgents + cucks + messi and ronaldo asslickers

Don't waste your time typing anything of value to these shitheads.

Ronaldinho is the undisputed GOAT. He is the soul of football.

By the way, Messi is the BOAT.

#RESPECT

Hi, I'm Brazilian therefore I must be right.

*long text of nonsensical garbage that will lower your IQ by 0.1 points or so*

Therefore, the worst player from the time I was growing up > Messi.

ronaldinho still makes my dick hard

youtube.com/watch?v=apKRKJbnWo8

ronaldinho was great to watch, such a skilled player, pure magic. But the truth is that it was never that influential on the results as everyone thinks. I think that it was because he didn't care to much about the result and because he wasted his peak time by not training seriously. Great player, one of the best of the decade, but not GOAT.

the funny thing though is that you are europe's favela, eh Manoel?

hahaha
huehuehue

Ronnie was the most skilled player I've seen, and even the most technical player today, the "white" midget, still pales in comparison.

But he wasn't that consistent, and had a really short peak, and he has mostly himself to blame for that. It's like he was custom-made for YouTube highlight reels.

>Messi pales in comparison to Ronaldinho in terms of skills and technique

Time to move to Reddit. I'm too intelligent to be posting in this site.

well put, sir

-too short of a peak
-the entire system had to revolve around him
-made constant mistakes throughout the game in an attempt to do some shitty trick for youtube highlights when he could've done much more effective things with the ball
-once he lost his pace, every other skill he had was rendered useless

>Pep booted out anyone that could contest or outweigh him.

i'm pretty sure ronaldinho's decline already begun with rijakaard still in charge

you're delusional. GOATS don't have 2 season peaks.

I tip my hat to your praise, kraut gentlemen.

I do not tip my hat to you, slav savage.